Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406170 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#986615 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right..."arrests AND books?" With NO EVIDENCE that a crime has been committed, huh?
Wow, I would've thought "detains and questions," but, hey, you seem to think you're an expert.
I am an expert dumbazz, George lied to law enforcement at the scene. His pal the federal air marshal got him home that evening and created a hell of a mess for more than a few__costing a couple of them their careers. Oh Well!

Once again__just for fun__George admitted to shooting the John Doe.

And then George lied to LE about his criminal record stating that he was "squeaky clean" when he was anything but.

No legal reason not to book the liar and let him face a first hearing judge.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986616 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> "LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime". So they just go out and grab anybody they want right off the street for no reason what so ever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Realtime is a mouth unattached to a brain.

....thousands of people every night.....

Really!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986617 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Two key ingredients needed for every Urban Reservation: Welfare Cheese and Crackers.
Agree.... Urban Reservation. Another name as in "Urban Preserve" as in ghetto like Animal and Game Preserve...

If it's liberal, it's ghetto, an Urban Preserve and illiterate..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986619 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you haven't noticed but it appears you have to keep constantly repeating yourself.
they have a pill for that. just ask the nurse.
When posting on Topix sonicmoron, not cut-n-paste you parrot flunkey, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" you retard and "You should probably see your social worker or therapist about this??"

If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate.. You have No High School Diploma or College Degree...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#986620 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> "LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime". So they just go out and grab anybody they want right off the street for no reason what so ever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Ask your DUI attorney you stupid fk.

Lying to LE gets most folks arrested__George most definitely lied to LE.

Flacko__you couldn't get any dumber if Carol gave you lessons.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986621 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always struck by how unscrupulous people can make millions and garner power from lying and saying/doing stupid things in public. Amazing stuff.
Look at the Entertainment Industry. Look at the Magic Negro and Alvingore. Look at the Nobel Committee.
Look at Miley Ray Cyrus
bottom line...If it's ghetto or illiterate, it's liberal..

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986622 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your DUI attorney you stupid fk.
Lying to LE gets most folks arrested__George most definitely lied to LE.
Flacko__you couldn't get any dumber if Carol gave you lessons.
Don't have DUI attorney whatever that is. Ever watch Cops? I have never seen them arrest anybody that they didn't have evidence of a crime. Seen them let some go when nothing could be proved.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986623 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your DUI attorney you stupid fk.
Lying to LE gets most folks arrested__George most definitely lied to LE.
Flacko__you couldn't get any dumber if Carol gave you lessons.
I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to idiot. You can't get help or help yourself Realtime until you first admit you have a problem and are an idiot...

How many times have you been out of the loop old man and called others liars drooling in your soup and had to be proven wrong Realtime and brought up to snuff by Carol, Galt, Flack or No Surprize me??

How many times you idiot?? We've lost count...

If it's liberal, it's ghetto and illiterate..

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#986624 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you would never find this in Chicago.
Crickett Firearms - My First Rifle - Youth Model 22 Rifles
http://www.crickett.com/
only in NRA land....
Rifle used by Ky. boy in sister's death made for kids
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
well at least it wasn't mommy's pink handgun.
The entire country is NRA land--we live in a Constitutional Republic-guess you didn't hear--The Illinois states attorney had to release 80 prisoners they were illegally holding on weapons charges--I hope these people sue the state until it folds up and falls into Lake Michigan. But then that would pollute the entire lake with all those liberal O'bama supporting democrats.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#986625 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More should sue if the arrest was bogus....
Those with the means might consider that action. Zimmerman didn't have the means, he and Shellie were off and on wards of the state.

It wouldn't have been a bogus arrest__George outright admitted to shooting the John Doe and then lied about his criminal record. He should have been booked so that a first hearing judge could decide disposition.

Once again__you have no clue__so fk you!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#986626 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't have DUI attorney whatever that is. Ever watch Cops? I have never seen them arrest anybody that they didn't have evidence of a crime. Seen them let some go when nothing could be proved.
George lied to the responding officers you stupid fk.

Go watch some TV dumfk__how can you be that stupid and live?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986627 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Those with the means might consider that action. Zimmerman didn't have the means, he and Shellie were off and on wards of the state.
It wouldn't have been a bogus arrest__George outright admitted to shooting the John Doe and then lied about his criminal record. He should have been booked so that a first hearing judge could decide disposition.
Once again__you have no clue__so fk you!
We used to think you were overdosing Realtime. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amount of idiot and dumbass...

If it's liberal, it's ghetto and dangerous..

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986628 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No no no__what you are overlooking is that George could have been booked on the strength of his own statements at the scene and had he been booked the case would never have become of national interest.
Perhaps it was a legit self defense case but it's not the PD's decision to make and the states attorneys was apparently absent from the decision making process__lot's of lying about where they were.
Norm Wolfinger a twenty five year veteran (R)SA and his office of over 100 attorneys were kicked to the curb by Pam Bondi and to this day not a single one has uttered a peep about the steamrolling.
You don't have a clue__yet here you are__LMAO.
You're so right, and the fact that he's still getting preferential treatment is mind boggling. Afterall, it's not as if he was a billionaire or something, he's just a punkass nobody. Unreal.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#986630 Sep 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The entire country is NRA land--we live in a Constitutional Republic-guess you didn't hear--The Illinois states attorney had to release 80 prisoners they were illegally holding on weapons charges--I hope these people sue the state until it folds up and falls into Lake Michigan. But then that would pollute the entire lake with all those liberal O'bama supporting democrats.
Yep,there are NRA dupees everywhere. "OMG OMG they're coming for our guns OMG OMG OMG - send me money"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#986631 Sep 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Democrats have dreams!
Journalism Professor would like to see children of NRA members murdered!
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
is he the same one that wanted Ted Cruz's children murdered? What a bunch these liberals are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986632 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Police cannot arraign a defendant by themselves. What happens if they arrest the guy and the District Attorney declines to prosecute? Or the judge throws the case out for lack of probable cause?
If you're the cop arresting Galt, then Galt will soon own your house and everything else you own.
They have 30 days to file the charges; otherwise they're dropped.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986633 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't arrest people without evidence unless you want a lawsuit.
The murder weapon and a dead body? Oh please.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#986634 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NRA Members can protect their children. And they do.
The rest of you Lemmings jump off the cliff unarmed with your chillin in tow.....
NRA members can get their kids shot & they do.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986635 Sep 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,there are NRA dupees everywhere. "OMG OMG they're coming for our guns OMG OMG OMG - send me money"
If it's liberal, it's ghetto and dangerous..

It's the culture...
freemanfr

West Mifflin, PA

#986637 Sep 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Disordinance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 256,125
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web