Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264194 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986325 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Do you live in La La Land? House republicans voted with only 1 dissenting vote to pass a bill a avoid a government shut down. The bill also votes to defund nobamakare. Remeber the vote to defund nobamakare is a vote representing the beliefs of a majority of American's who do not support the disaster.
Try to keep up.
Peace
KMA
the only people who want ObamaKKKare are the DemoKKKrat welfare lobby...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#986326 Sep 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies born with birth defects have pre existing conditions; with lifetime caps these babies will die.
How can they have a pre-existing condition if they are not a baby till they are born?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986327 Sep 20, 2013
Freaky1Freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
The only point I see is that the parents were wrong on at least two occasions: 1) leaving the rifle with a chambered shell and 2) not training their kids well enough to know better than to "play" with a weapon.
The only point here is careless ignorant parents!
the only point.....

so when is the NRA going to start a program for careless ignorant parents? oh wait, they already do.

Membership Recruiting Program

http://recruiting.nra.org/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986328 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't murder if it's self defense. He was found innocent so get over it. Why aren't you constantly bringing up the murders in Chicago? Where is your outrage for that?
Zimmerman may have been found not guilty but he is still undeniably a murderer, he deliberately set out to kill that kid.
He wasn't found "innocent", he admitted he killed him, stop lying. And, I live in Florida, he is a menace to society and will likely kill again, probably his wife.
Why do you keep talking about Chicago? what is your obsession with it? Do you live there? They are drug dealers and gang bangers, who cares let them kill each other off.
You are a programmed rightwinger that says the same stuff that the rest of them do every day; Chicago murders blah blah blah Benghazi blah blah blah.
Can one of you have your own material or opinion for once?
Why the need to defend a killer? Because he killed a black kid. We get it.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986329 Sep 20, 2013
Texas woman gets life sentence for 6th DUI conviction
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/19/texas-w...
Zimmerman commits murder; and this woman gets life and didn't kill anyone.
"silly"
You are lying one more time. Zimmerman was judged not guilty by a jury of his peers. I take it you would like to do away with trials and juries and allow those of your superior intellect to make the decision.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986330 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still reeling over the fact my father was at Roswell during the UFO incident. Only learned this recently going through his military records. He never mentioned it once. He talked about other bases (high security)- a few of which after I was born - but never Roswell.
It's quite possible he went to his grave carrying this secret. But it's something I'll never know. Kind of blew my mind.
I bet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986331 Sep 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still reeling over the fact my father was at Roswell during the UFO incident. Only learned this recently going through his military records. He never mentioned it once. He talked about other bases (high security)- a few of which after I was born - but never Roswell.
It's quite possible he went to his grave carrying this secret. But it's something I'll never know. Kind of blew my mind.
Maybe you were conceived that night!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986332 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Do you live in La La Land? House republicans voted with only 1 dissenting vote to pass a bill a avoid a government shut down. The bill also votes to defund nobamakare. Remeber the vote to defund nobamakare is a vote representing the beliefs of a majority of American's who do not support the disaster.
Try to keep up.
Peace
KMA
Deluded Conservatives Run with Poll That Shows Only 23% Want to Destroy ObamaCare

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/16/delude...

try to keep up? whatever.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986333 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bulging muscles and eyeballs, bald heads, aggressive attitudes...steroid freaks
Yep
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986334 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bulging muscles and eyeballs, bald heads, aggressive attitudes...steroid freaks
Grunting at the gym...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#986335 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...this woman deserves jail time, but the life sentence is excessive
I was shocked.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#986336 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Another mindless dittohead. Figures. Calls a fat junkie Mr. and the President of the United States boy. gfy you pos.
"silly"
Sorry, from now on I will refer to president nobama as mr. boy. Better?
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986337 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was disgraceful and disrespectful to the victims was the ploy by the Republicans to use them as a tool to further their witch hunt. They are the ones who should be fired and see an end to their careers.
This is a hearing about what happened in Benghazi and the parents of those two victims have nothing to offer in the way of "testimony". Absolutely nothing!! Shame on Republicans. Shame.
And they real political nuts continue to do so.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986338 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Babies born with birth defects have pre existing conditions; with lifetime caps these babies will die.
Everyone is on board with the pre-existing conditions part of this monstrosity. Even Republicans. This has been repeated time and time again.

The rest of it needs to be scraped and both parties need to be on board with legislating a whole new law.

This kind of massive legislation should not belong to just one party. If it had been written solely by republicans and passed by a strictly partisan republican vote, you would agree. I would too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#986339 Sep 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Whenever you get totally desperate, you resort to the reposting of statements made five or six years ago when everyone knows I felt Obama was not qualified to be President. He proved me wrong. You, on the other hand, are just stuck on stupid.
lol! It's... their way!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#986340 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You making up a lie about Fox to justify a lie...
If it's liberal, It's ghetto...
It's the culture..
More than one research project has PROVEN that "of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed." In fact, in at least one poll, Fox viewers were found to be "even less informed than those who say they donít watch any news at all." Granted, MSNBC doesn't fair much better but you are the real "winner". Embrace it. You own it.

FACT: "Ideological media does a very poor job overall. They donít challenge peopleís assumptions. In traditional news, you will find that more often than not, there actually is a correct answer and there is no gray area. People who tune into ideological media are motivated to hear their side of the debate..." Dan Cassino, a professor of political science at Fairleigh Dickinson and an analyst for the PublicMind Poll.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986341 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Zimmerman may have been found not guilty but he is still undeniably a murderer, he deliberately set out to kill that kid.
He wasn't found "innocent", he admitted he killed him, stop lying. And, I live in Florida, he is a menace to society and will likely kill again, probably his wife.
Why do you keep talking about Chicago? what is your obsession with it? Do you live there? They are drug dealers and gang bangers, who cares let them kill each other off.
You are a programmed rightwinger that says the same stuff that the rest of them do every day; Chicago murders blah blah blah Benghazi blah blah blah.
Can one of you have your own material or opinion for once?
Why the need to defend a killer? Because he killed a black kid. We get it.
I do my own 'material' all the time. I agree with you. Let them kill each other off. Problem is they kill innocent bystanders also. If he had deliberately set out to kill that man he would have been found guilty. He wasn't.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#986342 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe you were conceived that night!!
Was born in the early 1950s. Roswell incident happened in 1947.

Otherwise, it could have explained my advanced intelligence...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#986343 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The best part is, it's all they have! Which is why they continue to go to the same well!
and a very shallow well it is. even the FOX talking head wannabes are recycling the same old crap. it's like they think we're as stupid as they are. if that was the case FOX would be gaining viewers and not losing them.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#986344 Sep 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are lying one more time. Zimmerman was judged not guilty by a jury of his peers. I take it you would like to do away with trials and juries and allow those of your superior intellect to make the decision.
Peace
KMA
They're democrats. They love mob rule. That's why they think we live in a democracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 46 min Earthling-1 6,504
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 310,364
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr godisimaginary 245,061
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr stewart scott 29,854
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun Brian_G 1,716
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jul 31 bernarlyn 33
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,844
More from around the web