Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1550310 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nat Turner

Philippines

#986564 Sep 20, 2013
Obama hates white people! and so do I!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#986565 Sep 20, 2013
Democratic politicians are so crooked....

(How crooked are they?)

When you die, your buddies send your wife a check!!!!!!

"House CR Forks Over $174,000 for Late Senator’s Wife"

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/house-cr-f...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#986566 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that Ivins went to Smith College in the 1960s, at least a 50% chance she was a lesbian, which would explain her perverted view of the world.
Your "statistics" seem to come from the same source as all Batty's platitudes, i.e., out your ass. I'm sure neither of you lonely people believe one is "born that way"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986567 Sep 20, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Interviews with people who spent time in the Soviet Gulags shows that some openly cried when they learned that Lenin had passed away...
just as blacks enjoy getting screwed by DemoKKKrats....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986568 Sep 20, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
Obama hates white people! and so do I!
The real losers are those who voted for Obama thinking he would on the side of the black man.....

No Surprize the whites won and the blacks lost...

It's the culture......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#986569 Sep 20, 2013
Evil rich Democrats!

“Sec. 134. Notwithstanding any other provision of this joint resolution, there is appropriated for payment to Bonnie Englebardt Lautenberg, widow of Frank R. Lautenberg, late a Senator from New Jersey,$174,000.”

"Before Lautenberg’s death, he was No. 8 on Roll Call’s 50 Richest Members of Congress with a net worth of at least $56.8 million."

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/house-cr-f...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986570 Sep 20, 2013
PASADENA, Calif.(AP)— Police detained three people after a fight erupted outside a Pasadena, Calif., Apple Store where a crowd waited overnight for release of the new iPhone.

Police Lt. Jason Clawson says two men were arrested about 7:30 a.m. Friday after getting into a fistfight while in line along Colorado Boulevard. They face misdemeanor citations. It was unclear what the fight was about.

Clawson says a third man was placed on a 72-hour mental health hold after running into the street in an enraged state. Clawson says it appears the man may have been among several homeless men who were hired to buy iPhones for other customers.

Clawson says when the store ran out of the new smartphones, the homeless men didn't get paid and became upset.

No significant injuries were reported.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#986571 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't arrest people without evidence unless you want a lawsuit.
An unarmed dead body doesn't qualify as evidence these days? Look, if Zimmerman had run over the teen with his car, killing him, even if Georgie Pudgy said Martin was running erratically down the road, toxicology tests would have been done on the perp as well as the victim...well, maybe not with a black victim in the South...but in more civilized societies.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986572 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron continues to provide the moronic justification for his need of academic redundancies for morons...
Show me liberal again and I will show you sonicmoron's addiction to ghetto, moron and loser.
It's the culture...
academic redundancies?

you've been saving that one haven't you? or you just remembered it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986573 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your "statistics" seem to come from the same source as all Batty's platitudes, i.e., out your ass. I'm sure neither of you lonely people believe one is "born that way"?
Smith College has always been a gathering place for lesbians.

If homosexuality is genetic, why have scientists not been able to identify the homosexual gene?

Even if some people are born that way, which they probably are, others choose to be lesbians either because it's trendy or because they're too ugly to find love any other way.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986574 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
immature reaction of a whining little girl who is unable to work with others...
tell these guys about it....

As Talk Radio Wavers, Bush Moves to Firm Up Support

On an overcast Friday morning last month, White House aides ushered an influential group of conservative radio hosts into the Oval Office for a private audience with the president.

For an hour and a half, Mr. Bush discussed his case for the war in Iraq, his immigration proposals and even the personality of his Scottish terrier Barney, who scratched on the door during the session until the president relented and let him into the office, according to several hosts who attended.

The meeting, which was not announced on the president’s public schedule, was part of an intensive Republican Party campaign to reclaim and re-energize a crucial army of supporters that is not as likely to walk in lockstep with the White House as it has in the past.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986575 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>An unarmed dead body doesn't qualify as evidence these days? Look, if Zimmerman had run over the teen with his car, killing him, even if Georgie Pudgy said Martin was running erratically down the road, toxicology tests would have been done on the perp as well as the victim...well, maybe not with a black victim in the South...but in more civilized societies.
lily's sock leosnana...

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#986576 Sep 20, 2013
Odd one...

"Police: Woman Pretending To Be Teen Boy Charged With Sex Crimes"

one of the charges:

"...Griffith was charged with one count of crimes against nature"

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/20/wom...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#986577 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't arrest people without evidence unless you want a lawsuit.
They always forget that part.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#986578 Sep 20, 2013
Democrats have dreams!

Journalism Professor would like to see children of NRA members murdered!

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986579 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your "statistics" seem to come from the same source as all Batty's platitudes, i.e., out your ass. I'm sure neither of you lonely people believe one is "born that way"?
Smith has a reputation for being full of lesbians; in reality it is only half full of lesbians. These lesbians are frequently found playing rugby or participating in crew. A large majority of the straight girls on campus had no idea that there were no men on campus when they applied.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#986580 Sep 20, 2013
Witch hunts and global warming...

"Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/430649/What-...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986581 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
academic redundancies?
you've been saving that one haven't you? or you just remembered it.
Yes your academic redundancies and failure. sonicmoron has No High school diploma and NOT a college graduate...

As sonicmoron continues to provide the moronic justification for his need of academic redundancies for retards...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986582 Sep 20, 2013
SlayStation: Fox News Pushes Regulation Of Video Games – Not Guns

Fox News has been a reliable advocate on behalf of the National Rifle Association and its mission to insure that even the most lethal types of guns are readily available to just about anyone. They even opposed legislation that would prohibit people on the terrorist no-fly list from buying firearms. Let’s face it, they love them some guns, and any attempt to interfere with their fixation is sacrilege.

....The Fox panel also displayed a graphic showing some of the perpetrators of mass shootings and alleged that they were all video game aficionados. Wow – what a startling revelation that young men in America were found to be fond of electronic gaming. Who knew? What they did not mention is that all of the same people were also obsessed with the guns that they actually used to, you know, actually kill actual people. But Guns couldn’t be part of the problem, could they?

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986583 Sep 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>An unarmed dead body doesn't qualify as evidence these days?
Not evidence of a crime. Police would not generally arrest a person under these circumstances unless directed to do so by the District Attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min MustPhartzs 33,208
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon weaponX 314,719
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web