Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1620363 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986598 Sep 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Only brain-dead chimp retards are addicted to those things (video games, not guns).....
http://www.gridgame.com/en-gb#home

http://www.cntsimulator.com/CNT-Racing-Simula...

whatever.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#986599 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Stewart on misspelled racist Twitter attacks against Miss America:‘That’s how you know this is America’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/20/stewart...
Carrie Prejean was ripped for saying:

"I think it's great Americans are able to choose one or the other," she said. "We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what in my country, in my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."

Only in America, yes siree!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986600 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron has no high school diploma or degree.. He can't and has never proved it... He's a loser...
It's the culture...
now i'm Obama. show me the records!!

i'll tell you just like Obama did......FO loser.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986601 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another fkn genius without a clue pops up.
Your stupidity is "classic" actually "world class."
LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime.
Got one right you idiot. Arrested.. Innocent Until Proven Guilty.. You moron...

Realtime trying to make chicken salad out of more idiot and chicken shit...

It's the culture...

Bozeman, MT

#986602 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Last time fkface__he admitted to shooting the John Doe and then followed it up by telling LE that he had no record, that he was squeaky clean, when in fact he was not. He lied!
He should have been booked and faced a judge the following morning.
You're too ill informed on the subject to waste any more time on.
Not Guilty.

Get over it.

Bozeman, MT

#986603 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime.
Is that right..."arrests AND books?" With NO EVIDENCE that a crime has been committed, huh?

Wow, I would've thought "detains and questions," but, hey, you seem to think you're an expert.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986604 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now i'm Obama. show me the records!!
i'll tell you just like Obama did......FO loser.
You are NO obama... Obama has a law degree...

You retard have nothing, a loser, sonicmoron a graduate of the Church of Parrot Flunkey...

You have no formal education, always starting sentences and proper names in lower case you retard. You have no High School Diploma or degree and we all know it..

If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate..

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#986605 Sep 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"It's retarded chimps all the way around in Fla", and the local police help further the chimpdom with an equally-retarded gift....:-)
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/grand-...
SEPTEMBER 20--A mentally challenged Florida man who had saved up for months to purchase a copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" was robbed of the video game as he left a GameStop store this week, police report.
After buying the game Tuesday afternoon, Rohan Dawkins was approached in a Delray Beach parking lot by a couple who pulled up in a car. After asking Dawkins for the time, Tommy Davis, 27, grabbed the bag containing the best-selling game, which was released this week.
When Dawkins sought to retrieve the item, Adele Jones, 25, allegedly kicked and punched the 21-year-old Dawkins, according to Delray Beach Police Department reports.
After swiping the game, Davis and Jones (seen in the above mug shots) drove to a second GameStop, where they unsuccessfully sought to return the game for a refund. Investigators believe that the couple subsequently sold the game to a third party.
A police report valued the stolen copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" at $150, an indication that Dawkins purchased a GameStop collector’s edition of the game.
Aided by store surveillance footage, Davis and Jones--parents to four children--were arrested yesterday. Dawkins identified both suspects when shown photo lineups.
During questioning, an “apologetic” Davis reportedly confessed to robbing Dawkins, claiming that he “stole the property because he needed new tires for his car.” Jones admitted that she and Davis went to GameStop intending to “catch a cracker,” which she said was slang for robbing a white person, cops reported. Instead, they robbed Dawkins, with whom Davis said she fought until Davis was able to drive away.
Davis and Jones were booked into the Palm Beach County jail on felony robbery and dealing in stolen property charges. They remain jailed in lieu of $5000 bond.
“I wanted to play the game with my sister and my cousins,” Dawkins (seen above) said yesterday at a police press conference.“I was buying it for my family and me.” Police announced last night that today they will present Dawkins with a donated copy of "Grand Theft Auto V." (3 pages)
Two key ingredients needed for every Urban Reservation: Welfare Cheese and Crackers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#986606 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
"LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime". So they just go out and grab anybody they want right off the street for no reason what so ever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Lapeer, MI

#986607 Sep 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't arrest people without evidence unless you want a lawsuit.
But Liberals can buy off the right judges and proceed anyways. Happens very often.

There are more ways than one to skin a White-Hispanic cracka...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986608 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Carrie Prejean was ripped for saying:
"I think it's great Americans are able to choose one or the other," she said. "We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what in my country, in my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."
Only in America, yes siree!
i thought she was ripped for topless photos.

The racy photos, however "lovely" Trump believes they are, have drawn criticism from the many of the same conservative groups that initially backed Prejean for her gay marriage stance.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Televisio...

Only in America.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#986609 Sep 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are NO obama... Obama has a law degree...
You retard have nothing, a loser, sonicmoron a graduate of the Church of Parrot Flunkey...
You have no formal education, always starting sentences and proper names in lower case you retard. You have no High School Diploma or degree and we all know it..
If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate..
It's the culture...
maybe you haven't noticed but it appears you have to keep constantly repeating yourself.

they have a pill for that. just ask the nurse.

Lapeer, MI

#986610 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
In '07 Algore Earthhasafever and one of his matchbook diploma scientists (Liesalot Maslowski) said the ice would be just about GONE by this summer!
Anyone know if there's a Nobel Prize for runnin' the okey-doke on us? Ya know, bamboozlin' us?
I am always struck by how unscrupulous people can make millions and garner power from lying and saying/doing stupid things in public. Amazing stuff.

Look at the Entertainment Industry. Look at the Magic Negro and Alvingore. Look at the Nobel Committee.

Look at Miley Ray Cyrus
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986612 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Last time fkface__he admitted to shooting the John Doe and then followed it up by telling LE that he had no record, that he was squeaky clean, when in fact he was not. He lied!
He should have been booked and faced a judge the following morning.
You're too ill informed on the subject to waste any more time on.
Police cannot arraign a defendant by themselves. What happens if they arrest the guy and the District Attorney declines to prosecute? Or the judge throws the case out for lack of probable cause?

If you're the cop arresting Galt, then Galt will soon own your house and everything else you own.

Lapeer, MI

#986613 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well as long as children who are killed in shootings of any sort aren't children of NRA members....
The cover of the recent Children’s Defense Fund report (pdf) on gun violence in the United States carries a single statistic:
The number of children and teens killed by guns in one year would fill 134 classrooms of 20 students each.
That’s just a more dramatic way of stating an already staggering figure – 2,694 in 2010. Most of the report’s 73 following pages are devoted to restating it. Sometimes, this done to illustrate the chilling frequency of such deaths:
• One child or teen died every 3 hours and 15 minutes• Seven children and teens died every day, more than 20 every three days• Fifty-one children and teens died every week
Other times, the same set of statistics (all from the Centers for Disease Control) is used to drive home the magnitude of the tragedy, relating it to the kinds of violence we think we understand:
Nearly three times more children and teens were injured by guns in 2010 than the number of US soldiers wounded in action that year in the war in Afghanistan; 82 children under five died from guns in 2010, compared to 55 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/11/dear-nr...
NRA Members can protect their children. And they do.

The rest of you Lemmings jump off the cliff unarmed with your chillin in tow.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#986614 Sep 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
More should sue if the arrest was bogus....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#986615 Sep 20, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right..."arrests AND books?" With NO EVIDENCE that a crime has been committed, huh?
Wow, I would've thought "detains and questions," but, hey, you seem to think you're an expert.
I am an expert dumbazz, George lied to law enforcement at the scene. His pal the federal air marshal got him home that evening and created a hell of a mess for more than a few__costing a couple of them their careers. Oh Well!

Once again__just for fun__George admitted to shooting the John Doe.

And then George lied to LE about his criminal record stating that he was "squeaky clean" when he was anything but.

No legal reason not to book the liar and let him face a first hearing judge.

Lapeer, MI

#986616 Sep 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> "LE arrests and books thousands of people every night with no evidence of a crime". So they just go out and grab anybody they want right off the street for no reason what so ever? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Realtime is a mouth unattached to a brain.

....thousands of people every night.....

Really!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986617 Sep 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Two key ingredients needed for every Urban Reservation: Welfare Cheese and Crackers.
Agree.... Urban Reservation. Another name as in "Urban Preserve" as in ghetto like Animal and Game Preserve...

If it's liberal, it's ghetto, an Urban Preserve and illiterate..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#986619 Sep 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you haven't noticed but it appears you have to keep constantly repeating yourself.
they have a pill for that. just ask the nurse.
When posting on Topix sonicmoron, not cut-n-paste you parrot flunkey, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" you retard and "You should probably see your social worker or therapist about this??"

If it's liberal, It's ghetto and illiterate.. You have No High School Diploma or College Degree...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 318,364
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,449
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web