Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#985423 Sep 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove you are Indian?
a familiar claim for blacks who want to pass....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985424 Sep 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>sonicmoron is black. I have his ugly picture. I got it off broadjam
Its been a while back could be acid planet acidplanet

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#985425 Sep 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
A group of House conservatives introduced legislation Wednesday that members say will replace ObamaCare and its “unworkable” taxes and mandates with a plan that expands tax breaks for Americans who buy their own insurance.

Under the proposal endorsed by the 175-member Republican Study Committee, Americans who purchase coverage through state-run exchanges can claim a $7,500 deduction against their income and payroll taxes, regardless of the cost of the insurance. Families could deduct $20,000.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/18/ho...
In fairness to Liberals, why did it take Republicans so long and the Obamacare train wreck to come up with that solution?
tell_it_like_it_ is

Blanchard, OK

#985426 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so now it's of some vital importance that i prove i'm an Indian because you don't like me tearing down white folks?
being half Indian has nothing to do with how i feel about white people. you can think my white father for that. a Union leader who brought black folks home for supper. the discussions at the table were often about how white people treated black folks, how horrible it was, and how it needed to change.
forget the Indian deal. i just don't like white people who have entitlement issues. so yeah, about half of you.
how much indian do you have to have in you to be considered indian by your tribe?
1/16...1/64?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985427 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too stupid for words...
i'm not the one who doesn't get ironic sarcasm.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985428 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i never posted one. not even on my site that you haven't found.
i'd never tell you freaks what my real name is.
JBL speakers, Beyerdynamic headphones, Carver amps, custom build AMD computer, 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity and Dana too
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985429 Sep 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a familiar claim for blacks who want to pass....
the more i hang out here the more i wish i was black. you nutjobs are giving white people a bad name.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#985430 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Her mother was Catholic Russian-American, not Jewish-don't tell me what you don't know.
Read it and weep:

"The eldest of three daughters, Dianne Feinstein was born on June 22, 1933, to Dr. Leon Goldman, a surgeon and professor at the University of California, San Francisco, and Betty (Rosenburg) Goldman. Both of her parents came from Russian immigrant families. The Goldmans were proud of their heritage and could trace their family tree back for generations. Sam Goldman, Dianne’s paternal grandfather, helped to found several temples in California, while his son Leon became a prominent donor to San Francisco’s Mount Zion Synagogue. Dianne’s mother’s family, the Rosenburgs, had a more distant relationship with Judaism. Some of them belonged to the Russian Orthodox church....

She attended a Jewish religious school, but later enrolled at the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a prestigious private Catholic high school, in accordance with her mother’s wishes....

After graduating from Sacred Heart (THE FIRST JEW TO DO SO), she entered Stanford University..."

http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feinstein...

Must upset you that she is a better Jew than you. After all, "Jews who intermarry are not deeply committed to their religion in the first place."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985432 Sep 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>JBL speakers, Beyerdynamic headphones, Carver amps, custom build AMD computer, 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity and Dana too
i've spent $25,000 on upgrades since then. try to keep up. if you can find my site to see the upgrades.

good luck with that.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Blanchard, OK

#985433 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not the one who doesn't get ironic sarcasm.
When you get pulled over by a cop because of loud, obnoxious homey music does your inner:
Black
Indian
Or White side come out?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#985434 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've spent $25,000 on upgrades since then. try to keep up. if you can find my site to see the upgrades.
good luck with that.
Sonicfilter Post#981653:- no credit cards here. no car payments, no house payments, no nothing. i'm a musician. and not always an affluent one. the starving artist gig makes for great life lessons. cash money. can't afford it, don't buy it.

If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with the.

Sonicmoron making up another lie to justify another lie...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ is

Blanchard, OK

#985435 Sep 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it and weep:
"The eldest of three daughters, Dianne Feinstein was born on June 22, 1933, to Dr. Leon Goldman, a surgeon and professor at the University of California, San Francisco, and Betty (Rosenburg) Goldman. Both of her parents came from Russian immigrant families. The Goldmans were proud of their heritage and could trace their family tree back for generations. Sam Goldman, Dianne’s paternal grandfather, helped to found several temples in California, while his son Leon became a prominent donor to San Francisco’s Mount Zion Synagogue. Dianne’s mother’s family, the Rosenburgs, had a more distant relationship with Judaism. Some of them belonged to the Russian Orthodox church....
She attended a Jewish religious school, but later enrolled at the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a prestigious private Catholic high school, in accordance with her mother’s wishes....
After graduating from Sacred Heart (THE FIRST JEW TO DO SO), she entered Stanford University..."
http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feinstein...
Must upset you that she is a better Jew than you. After all, "Jews who intermarry are not deeply committed to their religion in the first place."
...and for your next trick you'll sniff a turd and tell us who it belonged too!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985436 Sep 18, 2013
tell_it_like_it_is wrote:
<quoted text>
how much indian do you have to have in you to be considered indian by your tribe?
1/16...1/64?
determined by lineal descent, though it's not a nationally recognized tribe. Miami of Indiana. upper Wabash valley. Peru, Wabash, Marion.

http://www.miamiindians.org/

though i am only 5 miles from the Tribal Land in Parke county.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985437 Sep 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Its been a while back could be acid planet acidplanet
no picture.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#985438 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Your post made zero sense.
By stuff I mean homes, vehicles, expensive stuff that's usually financed.
Once again, over time I've met perfectly healthy folks who were badly injured and some had no health insurance, lost their stuff and then couldn't replace it because their credit was in the shttr.
I drove a friend to the ER recently for an emergency CT scan ordered by his doctor. There was a little girl in there who was getting a spinal tap__I overheard the parents discussing payment arrangements.
Even though the test came back negative the little girls treatment could cause her family financial problems going forward.
Plenty of folks earn too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to purchase a health plan at current prices. The exchanges will give those people an alternative to going without.
by stuff, I mean homes (cars are too easily transferred). Buying a home takes time unless you're one of those no money down idiots.

the stories of people losing everything because of medical bills are the exception. And you don't have to tell me about negotiating payments with medical providers, I've been posting that info on here for years. Medical providers are very patient provided the client is making some effort to repay.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985440 Sep 18, 2013
Once again, O'Reilly honed in on the obvious with a guest PhD to back it up with studies.

Kids (and young adults) today are participating in such violent video games - the kind that the military uses to train Navy Seals - that studies have shown they bring out violent acting out.

So instead of worrying so much about banning guns, the focus should be on banning gratuitous violence in video games and movies.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#985441 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's called an "income based federal subsidy" and there is no chance of reforming the way our nation pays for health care with out a subsidy for the low earners.
Florida has 3.5 million uninsured__about half could qualify for a $100 per month premium for a silver plan.
why don't you give us details on this silver plan? What is their co-pay? Deductible? And the folks that qualify will most likely still use the er for common illnesses, its what they've been taught.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#985442 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
their = there (lest namE have the usual old fraud apoplexy.)
their/there. Made/maid. Its all legitamate to you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#985443 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
State of Michigan Incredibly Claims It Has The Right To ‘Regulate Sexual Relationships’
This claim goes even further beyond the procreation argument though. The Snyder administrations asserts that the state has the right to regulate sex. How many citizens in the state of Michigan realized that the “paramount purpose of marriage in the state of Michigan” was for the state to regulate their sexual relationships?
A ruling that upholds the state’s right to “regulate sexual relationships” could also (hypothetically) open the doors for any number of laws banning sexual activity, both inside and outside of marriage. Other states have attempted to outlaw anal sex and oral sex. What about sex outside of marriage? What about Adultery?
Maybe they’ll outlaw everything except the missionary position.
Or regulate the number of times a couple can have sex in a week or a month.
Maybe they’ll start requiring temporary sex permits — for legal and state approved sexual activities only, of course.
This is what a Tea Party controlled government looks like. A government that is preoccupied with regulating sexual relationships, while ignoring poverty, joblessness, crumbling schools, failing infrastructure. A government so big it can afford to watch your every activity in the bedroom but far too small to pass a single law to help it’s struggling people get out of bankruptcy.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/18/michi...
try to have an open sexual relationship with a minor and see how fast you get regulated.
tell_it_like_it_ is

Blanchard, OK

#985444 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
determined by lineal descent, though it's not a nationally recognized tribe. Miami of Indiana. upper Wabash valley. Peru, Wabash, Marion.
http://www.miamiindians.org/
though i am only 5 miles from the Tribal Land in Parke county.
A blood test or does your granny pinch your cheek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 307,057
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 6 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 18 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web