Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#985247 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Homer would have surrendered the Cold War to the Soviet Union. Clinton had the luck of being president after the collapse of the Cold War. I notice Obama's numbers are going up off the chart. But he's your guy so it's ok.
Flack was for debt under Reagan. Paying your own way not valid then.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985248 Sep 18, 2013
...when voting/supporting legislation was supposed to help us all and Obama promised us things would be different

"Reaping Profit After Assisting on Health Law"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/politics...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#985249 Sep 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Most recently? Not believe any more lies from "not republicans" and the Grumpy Old Pricks who own them.(Be careful patting yourself on the back up their on that pedestal of your own invention; that might prove a catastrophe too great for your insurance unplanned.)
So in other words you haven't done crap to help your fellow man. Typical libtard. All hat and no cattle!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985250 Sep 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you motivate a country filled with freeloading stoners and hopheads?
stop making Social Security payments.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985251 Sep 18, 2013
Transparency and Green energy is ethical, it's the people that suck...

"UPDATE: Biofuels fraud cheated victims of $100M, feds say"

http://www.ibj.com/feds-make-arrests-in-fraud...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#985252 Sep 18, 2013
When mass shooters don't fit the stereotype of Left Wing Loonies...

"Now we learn that Alexis was a Prius-driving, African-American liberal who liked Obama."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/18/if-obama-ha...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985253 Sep 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's called an "income based federal subsidy" and there is no chance of reforming the way our nation pays for health care with out a subsidy for the low earners.
Florida has 3.5 million uninsured__about half could qualify for a $100 per month premium for a silver plan.
So welfare.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#985254 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Shorter Conservative Media:'Pay No Attention to the Man With The Gun - Follow the Shiny Objects'
In the wake of the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, conservative media figures and their allies in the pro-gun movement have their strategy down pat.
First, accuse the president, members of Congress, or media figures who suggest that perhaps there is the need to look at our country's ineffective gun laws of politicizing the tragedy.
Sean Hannity last night began a segment on the Navy Yard shooting question Fox News analyst Juan Williams about why advocates of gun safety laws "race to politicize atragedy and advance an agenda."
Williams responded appropriately, turning Hannity's question on its head: "I don't think there is a race to politicize it except coming from the right," he said. "And the race to politicize it from the right is,'Oh don't bring up guns. Don't mention guns. Guns have nothing to do with it.' "
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/18/short...
never mind that up in the corner of the topix page is the liberal answer to every thing. More mental health care--well that didn't work out for the black guy who went nutz and murdered people. He was being treated by government health care.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#985255 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
State of Michigan Incredibly Claims It Has The Right To ‘Regulate Sexual Relationships’
This claim goes even further beyond the procreation argument though. The Snyder administrations asserts that the state has the right to regulate sex. How many citizens in the state of Michigan realized that the “paramount purpose of marriage in the state of Michigan” was for the state to regulate their sexual relationships?
A ruling that upholds the state’s right to “regulate sexual relationships” could also (hypothetically) open the doors for any number of laws banning sexual activity, both inside and outside of marriage. Other states have attempted to outlaw anal sex and oral sex. What about sex outside of marriage? What about Adultery?
Maybe they’ll outlaw everything except the missionary position.
Or regulate the number of times a couple can have sex in a week or a month.
Maybe they’ll start requiring temporary sex permits — for legal and state approved sexual activities only, of course.
This is what a Tea Party controlled government looks like. A government that is preoccupied with regulating sexual relationships, while ignoring poverty, joblessness, crumbling schools, failing infrastructure. A government so big it can afford to watch your every activity in the bedroom but far too small to pass a single law to help it’s struggling people get out of bankruptcy.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/18/michi...
You have it bassackwards? It's the Demorats that desire total control.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#985256 Sep 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that you look up some of the CBO reports from 2000.
The ones where they say that we were on path to not only maintain a balanced budget but pay down & actually pay off our debt.
Obama never intended to reduce the deficit. Never. That was simply one of the countless lies his campaign was built upon.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#985257 Sep 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I thought you republicans were loving Putin. I never trusted the Russians and that Putin is a murderer.
What are you trying to say? Bomb Syria?
What I'm saying is Obama's waffling and indecisiveness - drawing red lines that keep getting crossed, etc.- and Putin of all people coming to his rescue weakens us in the eyes of the world and makes our president look like a fool and, therefore, us for voting for him again.

Putin LIKES Assad. Putin SUPPLIES ARMS to Assad. And our president trusts Putin to DISARM Assad.

You don't see anything wrong with this picture?

Prevented this

#985258 Sep 18, 2013
demokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>newscorpse?? LMFAO...
Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing the world
The real losers are those who voted for the ass clown obama believing he would be an anti-war president...
It's the culture...
Get Ready for US Credibility to go From Bad to Much Worse: Iran's Rowhani and Obama at UN.
Here’s President Obama at the General Assembly in 2009:“I am committed to diplomacy that opens a path to greater prosperity and a more secure peace for [Iran] if…[it] lives up to [its] obligations.”

In 2010:“The United States… seek[s] a resolution to our differences with Iran, and the door remains open to diplomacy should Iran choose to walk through it.”

In 2011:“There's a future of greater opportunity for the people…if the…[Iranian] government meet[s its] international obligations.” In 2012:“America wants to resolve this issue through diplomacy, and we believe that there is still time and space to do so. But that time is not unlimited.”

As an added bonus, President Obama’s U.N. cue cards routinely include “international law is not an empty promise” and a non-compliant Iran will be held “accountable.”

Despite the repetition, however, the speechifying has not been easy-going.

In 2009, the President and Secretary Clinton had to divert our attention from Iranian democracy-seekers dying in the streets of Tehran while begging for U.S. support.

I am sure O'bama will be drawing a red line again with Iran. The O'bama, the biggest clown in U.S. history.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#985259 Sep 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flack was for debt under Reagan. Paying your own way not valid then.
I didn't vote for Reagan, Dilbert. I was aware however of the Cold War. Like 9/11 something you libtards want to erase from history.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985260 Sep 18, 2013
America has gone for the Land of the Free to the Land of the Freeloaders… Thank you Obama/Democrats!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#985261 Sep 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> So in other words you haven't done crap to help your fellow man. Typical libtard. All hat and no cattle!
Blow it out your tin ear, Massey. I choose to not cheapen my philanthropy by bragging about it.(Notice you ignored the fact that you go around insulting people who are down on their luck and think the "future" lies in having more babies with little or no chance of achieving a "good life" as long as you don't have to spend a dime on helping.)

Prevented this

#985262 Sep 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia doesn't need oil from the Mideast because Putin killed everyone who owned the oil in Russia and took it for himself.
haven't you conservatives been saying Obama should be more like Putin?
So you are saying that is like O'bama killed bin Laden himself and took all the credit? Got it.

It is a shame that O'bama can't understand common economics like Putin-or national security like Putin-O'bama certainly has done ntohing to fix the economy: Vladimir Putin’s commitment to oil and gas as the mainstay of Russia’s progress stems from a deep and abiding conviction about its importance to the nation’s economy. Long before he came to power, he had believed that “the restructuring of the national [Russian] economy on the basis of mineral and raw material resources” was “a strategic factor of economic growth in the near term.”
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985263 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>never mind that up in the corner of the topix page is the liberal answer to every thing. More mental health care--well that didn't work out for the black guy who went nutz and murdered people. He was being treated by government health care.
i guess if Bush hadn't been so worried about getting any old warm body into a military uniform so he could send them to Iraq to die a lonely death we wouldn't even be talking about that guy.

Prevented this

#985264 Sep 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is Obama's waffling and indecisiveness - drawing red lines that keep getting crossed, etc.- and Putin of all people coming to his rescue weakens us in the eyes of the world and makes our president look like a fool and, therefore, us for voting for him again.
Putin LIKES Assad. Putin SUPPLIES ARMS to Assad. And our president trusts Putin to DISARM Assad.
You don't see anything wrong with this picture?
The United States is buying weapons from Russia also, What's the big deal if he sells them to Assad? after all O'bama is supporting terrorists in the region. I can't imagine that anyone in the world likes that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#985265 Sep 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that is like O'bama killed bin Laden himself and took all the credit? Got it.
It is a shame that O'bama can't understand common economics like Putin-or national security like Putin-O'bama certainly has done ntohing to fix the economy: Vladimir Putin’s commitment to oil and gas as the mainstay of Russia’s progress stems from a deep and abiding conviction about its importance to the nation’s economy. Long before he came to power, he had believed that “the restructuring of the national [Russian] economy on the basis of mineral and raw material resources” was “a strategic factor of economic growth in the near term.”
economy?

Economic slowdown and Putin's promises take toll on Russian budget

* Three-year budget plan cuts revenue forecasts, raises borrowing

* Non-oil deficit to remain close to 10 pct of GDP

* Budget cut-backs used to fund President Putin's spending promises

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/18/rus...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#985266 Sep 18, 2013
Obama Snub by Brazil's president, will Obama again be Snub by the Iranian President at the UN?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Bruin For Life 27,410
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min STO 305,659
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Anon 227,645
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ptettee 200,974
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••