Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,089)

Showing posts 901,761 - 901,780 of1,071,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Konrad Putin speaks to Americans
On thinking you are exceptional!
"...And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/put...
Someone needs to ask him about the Gulags...
he was going with what O'bama the Great Stupid said. Policy is not what makes America exceptional, but that is what Hussein O'bama said. American exceptionalism is not collective, it is individual. Putin took for granite that O'bama knew what he was talking about and went after him from there.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>

WASHINGTON (AP)- The gulf between the richest 1% and the rest of America is the widest it's been since the Roaring '20s.
The very wealthiest Americans earned more than 19% of the country's household income last year - their biggest share since 1928, the year before the stock market crash. And the top 10% captured a record 48.2% of total earnings last year.
How about posting the percentage of federal and state taxes these people pay?

Do you agree with Obama that there's a certain point where "you’ve made enough money?"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IN reality O'bama insulted all of us when he gave his speech the other day-Putin didn't say anything that O'bama hasn't already said to us about American Exceptionalism. Frankly I don't think O'bama knows what it is either.
His communist indoctrination throughout his life instructed him that American exceptionalism was a myth.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh??? You're thinking on the runway would be more effective, Kvetch? How's that chiropractic brain injury treatment going?
What a dumbass! YOU elected this ass clown obama??

It's the culture...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Huh??? You're thinking on the runway would be more effective, Kvetch? How's that chiropractic brain injury treatment going?
Are you getting ready for your next abortion leo?
Anti-Semitic or Pro-GOYIM

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Isn't it ironic how V. Putin is more concerned about keeping America out of "Israel's" war than our own "Puppet-in-Chief", the "Noble Peace Prize" winner?

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the anti-Semitic rants for your mirror. They don't interest me, especially when they have absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Thanks.
"Yiddish" is NOT a "SEMITIC" language "Captain Irony".Don't make me "thump" my bible.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

If I posted on facebook today that I'm going to have a party Friday, there would be more than twenty one people show up.

The muslims had every national network news program promote their Million Muslim March every evening for over two weeks.

Twenty one muslims showed up for the Million Muslim March.

... twenty one.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before.
The streets of DC were placed off limits for everyone else so the Million Muslim March could have them to theirselves, and only twenty one muslims showed up.

... Washington DC closed all traffic to the mall so twenty one muslims could march.

That is a HUGE news story. Don't you wonder why all the news networks are pretending it didn't happen?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked into how the wealth is distributed across the populations in very well educated countries?
Have you looked at what your so-called "progressives" have done to our education system?
Wouldn't you conclude that, given your so-called "progressives" have destroyed our education system and replaced it with the most expensive education system in the world that generates the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world, we are becoming less educated in general, and a natural effect of becoming less educated is the wealth will migrate increasingly to a smaller percentage of the population?
Want to have a more evenly distributed wealth? Fix the goddam education system you destroyed. Your only other option is to steal it from those who are still sufficiently educated to maintain a good paying career.
You created this mess. And, now that you're sufferring from what you caused, you want to steal to compensate what you're not worth today.
The only think that will happen with your plan is there will continually be less wealth to redistribute, until there is no wealth.
So easy for you to talk your shit since you work for an industry that has no regulations on the amount it can charge for its product. And that same product must be used by every American. Exxon made the largest profit of any company ever in world history by screwing America and there is nothing that can be done about it. There was a time in America before Reagan that a person could have a middle class life working for a company. Those days have pasted and those jobs are few. The Rich sent the middle class jobs to China to pay slave girls .30 cents an hour to produce their product. Now I know you think .30 cents an hour is fair but losing over 30,000 companies in the past 20 years has destroyed the nation.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is now murdering Christians. You people get more pathetic every day.
That is exactly what the Syrian Christians said--it was a video shown by the BBC last night. So it must be true:)

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
If I posted on facebook today that I'm going to have a party Friday, there would be more than twenty one people show up.
The muslims had every national network news program promote their Million Muslim March every evening for over two weeks.
... twenty one.
The streets of DC were placed off limits for everyone else so the Million Muslim March could have them to theirselves, and only twenty one muslims showed up.
... Washington DC closed all traffic to the mall so twenty one muslims could march.
That is a HUGE news story. Don't you wonder why all the news networks are pretending it didn't happen?
There were 3 times more police officers than there were moslems. Guess we have more terrorist moslems than most like to think...they didn't want to show their faces.

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Where's Michael Moore and the rest of the "Anti-War" commies?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should stick to your copy & past propaganda job, moran, and stop embarrassing yourself.
"Don't touch my Medicare!" or was it Social Security?

wasn't me.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There is a common link between all you losers on the left sonicmoron, idiots...
Its the culture...
2 non-replies in a row.

i wish it was a record.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

NYT continues pile on

As Obama Pauses Action, Putin Takes Center Stage
Yet suddenly Mr. Putin has eclipsed Mr. Obama as the world leader driving the agenda in the Syria crisis. He is offering a potential, if still highly uncertain, alternative to what he has vocally criticized as America’s militarism and reasserted Russian interests in a region where it had been marginalized since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/world/europ...

Here I thought they were Obama syncopates but it turns out embarrassing Americans is their top game.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IN reality O'bama insulted all of us when he gave his speech the other day-Putin didn't say anything that O'bama hasn't already said to us about American Exceptionalism. Frankly I don't think O'bama knows what it is either.
whatever it is it keeps getting us into trouble.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Semitic or Pro-GOYIM wrote:
<quoted text>"Yiddish" is NOT a "SEMITIC" language "Captain Irony".Don't make me "thump" my bible.
Seems you have me confused with the voices in your head.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
... twenty one.
he largest Muslin group along with others did not support the event. Everyone knew in advance no one was coming.

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

"Your safest response... is no response".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

At least one half-dozen protesters attend the return of Benghazipalooza

"Thousands"? Seriously? Take a look at that photo at the top of this post. That's the rally they were talking about. If you think that looks like thousands of people, then you are one of the blessed few who can see the evidence supporting President Obama's impeachment. Everybody else just sees nothing.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/12/1238...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901,761 - 901,780 of1,071,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Aura Mytha 222,979
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min cpeter1313 304,884
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- Jul 2 Kelly 6
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••