Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#981093 Sep 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are unhappy so the President must be doing something for the American People
lol! Yes. When their laughs become howls of pain because reality is hitting home, you know he must be doing something better than they expected!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#981094 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The six or so muzzies were there propagandizing how fearful they are since 9-11--no proof, just their usual whining and crying. THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT PATRIOTISM TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I suggest they go back to their STAN country--at least that's what Putin told the terrorist muzzies in Russia.
lol! Ah! So your idea of patriotism comes with an on/off switch I see!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#981095 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the name of your white supremacy group?
lilyisanidiot -accepts all races into the group
LCNLin

United States

#981096 Sep 11, 2013
The wife of actor-director Clint Eastwood has filed for legal separation after 17 years of marriage, her attorney said.

Attorney C. Michael McClure said he filed the petition on Monday on behalf of Dina Eastwood in Monterey County Superior Court in Northern California.

McClure declined to comment about why Dina Eastwood, 48, a former television journalist, had filed for separation or if she would eventually seek a divorce. The Eastwoods married in 1996.

A representative for Clint Eastwood, 83, was not immediately available for comment.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#981097 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Miley Cyrus on Team Obama 10/15/12 9:00 AM EDT
Miley Cyrus tweeted her support for President Barack Obama on Friday. The teen star posted a photo of herself wearing an Obama T-shirt with the hashtag ROCKTHEVOTE.
Miley Cyrus on Team Obama
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/10/m...
Sonicmoron is a liar...
It's the culture...
Miley Cyrus is a Pig wearing a Tu Tu
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#981099 Sep 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Anyone remember Alexander Litvinenko? The Russian who became a journalist and wrote two books, Blowing up Russia: Terror from within and Lubyanka Criminal Group, where he accused the Russian secret services of staging Russian apartment bombings and other terrorism acts to bring Vladimir Putin to power?
On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome. According to doctors, "Litvinenko's murder represents an ominous landmark: the beginning of an era of nuclear terrorism."
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-41...
Yeah, Putin calling the shots over those chemical weapons is nothing to worry about.
I agree, and I don't think that will be the case. It will have to be collected and destroyed by an international group.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#981100 Sep 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
The wife of actor-director Clint Eastwood has filed for legal separation after 17 years of marriage, her attorney said.
Attorney C. Michael McClure said he filed the petition on Monday on behalf of Dina Eastwood in Monterey County Superior Court in Northern California.
McClure declined to comment about why Dina Eastwood, 48, a former television journalist, had filed for separation or if she would eventually seek a divorce. The Eastwoods married in 1996.
A representative for Clint Eastwood, 83, was not immediately available for comment.
83 - 48 = 35

How long did he think she would stick around? Oh please.
O no he didnt

Brooklyn, NY

#981101 Sep 11, 2013
Bush. Supports. Obamer. Because. He. Is. Finishing. Bush's. Ddirty. Work. Period.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#981102 Sep 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter Dumb Dave. Obozo's Red Line was erased with the Bozo's nose by Putin, the U.N., Congress and the majority of the American people.
You loons on the far left didn't get the memo?
Speaking of lies, you on the left like Pelosi call that a "Victory" for Obama.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!!
Nutjob.
I heard someone say today that Obama is playing checkers with Putin meanwhile Putin is playing chess.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#981103 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about spanking Obama and sending him to bed without dinner?
This whole Magic Negro thing about a Red Line and Kerry's laughable theatrics was written by Valerie Jarret and her team of Hollywood scriptwriters.

Plays well on Oprah, The View and General Hospital.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#981104 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does a military strike help Assad? Blowing up some of Assad's military assets help him how?
If the UN takes control of his chemical weapons, how does that help Assad. He basically admitted that his military used them. The government of Syria is still Assad.
Again, you claim the rebels are all Al Qaeda. Another lie.
put your 'basically' link up that Assad basically admitted his military used 'them'.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#981105 Sep 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the conspiracy that Obama was using Libya to send arms to Syrian rebels?
The only problem is that Conservatives are right!!!
I watch the 9/11 videos in the days before and on the anniversaries of 9/11 every year. There were some new ones this year.

Even if it becomes more difficult to watch them again and again, we simply cannot forget. The world changed on that day. The world before 9/11 and the world after 9/11.

We owe it to the heroes and the victims of that day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#981106 Sep 11, 2013
DC police estimating 1 million bikers showed up for the ride on DC.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#981107 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So your idea of patriotism comes with an on/off switch I see!
the American Muslim Political Action Committee who put on the on switch stated this--“Whether or not al-Qaeda is completely mythical, the so-called ‘Islamic terrorist threat’ is pure hallucination,” reads a statement on AMPAC’s website.“The whole ‘terrorist threat’ is a hoax invented by fear-mongering politicians to control our minds and pick our pockets,” the statement added.

*Sure sounds Patriotic to me don't you agree?

Not my idea of Patriotism, but they may be liberals. It is the same mantra of liberals cRaZy TaLk.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#981108 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
In a rational world, the US and Russia would join forces to remove chemical weapons from Syria and help Assad liquidate Al Qaeda.
But we are governed by non-rational politicians. Egotistic-Narcissistic-Self Absorbed-Blow Hard. They more worries about their image and their government paid vacations. Oh Sorry I Just described the President my bad!! But it is true about most of Congress as well.
How much more could they get done with out this baggage
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981109 Sep 11, 2013
It appears that George Zimmerman may have conned the cons. After his recent altercation with his wife, his attorney, Mark O’Mara told ABC News in a September 10th interview that he would no longer be representing Zimmerman. That shouldn’t be surprising, considering that Zimmerman was almost arrested outside of the home of his estranged wife earlier in the week for an alleged domestic violence incident. While some media sites have claimed that the police stated Zimmerman didn’t have a gun, these reports, according to Zimmermans’s own attorney, are false. In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, O’Mara said that Zimmerman was in possession of a weapon when he went to his wife’s home.
What might be surprising, however, is that O’Mara may not have dropped Zimmerman because of his tendency to get into trouble with the law. During the ABC interview, when O’Mara was asked if he had any advice for his former client, he said this:
“Pay me.”
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/11/georg...
Really chaps your azz he's out scott-free, huh fruitcake?

Bad news; Omara STILL handling his sanctions argument and defamation lawsuit against the peeeeediaphiles at CBS (NBC? is there a difference in integrity?).

Heee heee heee.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#981110 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lilyisanidiot -accepts all races into the group
You must be drunk
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981111 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
83 - 48 = 35
How long did he think she would stick around? Oh please.
I'm betting longer than your ex did, witch-hazel.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#981112 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No the libtards on here have talked themselves into believing it was all Obama's idea.
No surprise. That's what Obama thinks too.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981113 Sep 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Miley Cyrus is a Pig wearing a Tu Tu
Correction: a "no-talent" pig.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 min Nana68 1,135
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 26 min The ADELAIDEAN 347
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 228,598
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr STO 305,851
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,597
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE