Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#981103 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about spanking Obama and sending him to bed without dinner?
This whole Magic Negro thing about a Red Line and Kerry's laughable theatrics was written by Valerie Jarret and her team of Hollywood scriptwriters.

Plays well on Oprah, The View and General Hospital.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#981104 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does a military strike help Assad? Blowing up some of Assad's military assets help him how?
If the UN takes control of his chemical weapons, how does that help Assad. He basically admitted that his military used them. The government of Syria is still Assad.
Again, you claim the rebels are all Al Qaeda. Another lie.
put your 'basically' link up that Assad basically admitted his military used 'them'.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#981105 Sep 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the conspiracy that Obama was using Libya to send arms to Syrian rebels?
The only problem is that Conservatives are right!!!
I watch the 9/11 videos in the days before and on the anniversaries of 9/11 every year. There were some new ones this year.

Even if it becomes more difficult to watch them again and again, we simply cannot forget. The world changed on that day. The world before 9/11 and the world after 9/11.

We owe it to the heroes and the victims of that day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#981106 Sep 11, 2013
DC police estimating 1 million bikers showed up for the ride on DC.

Prevented this

#981107 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So your idea of patriotism comes with an on/off switch I see!
the American Muslim Political Action Committee who put on the on switch stated this--“Whether or not al-Qaeda is completely mythical, the so-called ‘Islamic terrorist threat’ is pure hallucination,” reads a statement on AMPAC’s website.“The whole ‘terrorist threat’ is a hoax invented by fear-mongering politicians to control our minds and pick our pockets,” the statement added.

*Sure sounds Patriotic to me don't you agree?

Not my idea of Patriotism, but they may be liberals. It is the same mantra of liberals cRaZy TaLk.

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#981108 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
In a rational world, the US and Russia would join forces to remove chemical weapons from Syria and help Assad liquidate Al Qaeda.
But we are governed by non-rational politicians. Egotistic-Narcissistic-Self Absorbed-Blow Hard. They more worries about their image and their government paid vacations. Oh Sorry I Just described the President my bad!! But it is true about most of Congress as well.
How much more could they get done with out this baggage
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981109 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
It appears that George Zimmerman may have conned the cons. After his recent altercation with his wife, his attorney, Mark O’Mara told ABC News in a September 10th interview that he would no longer be representing Zimmerman. That shouldn’t be surprising, considering that Zimmerman was almost arrested outside of the home of his estranged wife earlier in the week for an alleged domestic violence incident. While some media sites have claimed that the police stated Zimmerman didn’t have a gun, these reports, according to Zimmermans’s own attorney, are false. In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, O’Mara said that Zimmerman was in possession of a weapon when he went to his wife’s home.
What might be surprising, however, is that O’Mara may not have dropped Zimmerman because of his tendency to get into trouble with the law. During the ABC interview, when O’Mara was asked if he had any advice for his former client, he said this:
“Pay me.”
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/11/georg...
Really chaps your azz he's out scott-free, huh fruitcake?

Bad news; Omara STILL handling his sanctions argument and defamation lawsuit against the peeeeediaphiles at CBS (NBC? is there a difference in integrity?).

Heee heee heee.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#981110 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lilyisanidiot -accepts all races into the group
You must be drunk
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981111 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
83 - 48 = 35
How long did he think she would stick around? Oh please.
I'm betting longer than your ex did, witch-hazel.....

Orlando, FL

#981112 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No the libtards on here have talked themselves into believing it was all Obama's idea.
No surprise. That's what Obama thinks too.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981113 Sep 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Miley Cyrus is a Pig wearing a Tu Tu
Correction: a "no-talent" pig.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981114 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What's the name of your white supremacy group?
"The Human Race".

“For God & Country”

#981115 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have a reading comprehension issue son.
That's your problem, not mine!
Yeah My New Play thing. Just so I know the facts you are androgynous and wish you were US Citizen. Correct

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#981116 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin did not propose UN control...
He can't read, remember?

Prevented this

#981117 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Secy Kerry tells congress he will not honor the request to make Benghazi survivors available for questioning.
are you kidding me? Good thing I added 'may' to my post this morning. What a bunch. Worthless.

“For God & Country”

#981118 Sep 11, 2013
to the not in the know:
Androgynous. being both male and female; hermaphroditic. 2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics. 3. having an ambiguous sexual identity . Be Proud of who you are "Yeah" because no one else is. God I love this country oh and thank you to any vets out their we don't hear that enough

Orlando, FL

#981119 Sep 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it?
This Keystone Cop-like administration, with the aid of an extremely sympathetic media, is able to take a gaffe by Kerry and turn it into justification for Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.
I'd never seen a president covered in Teflon until 1/21/2009. Obama (and his party's policies) is held accountable for NOTHING negative.
Instead we're told he's aware of all the problems, can't do a damn thing about them because of (fill in the blank), and his 5+ year campaign/fund raiser continues.
Incredible.
Incredible, indeed.

He's the absentee president who expects his "fellow Americans" to rally around him at a time when he finds himself backed into a corner when he has done nothing except lie and deceive us and polarize us from the first day he was in office.

Incredulous is more like it.

“For God & Country”

#981120 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! He just plagiarizes opinion sites.
Link the site he is getting it from Prove him wrong or prove him right. I am good!

Orlando, FL

#981121 Sep 11, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and team fumbled the case for action (or future action against hostile acts by countries like Iran) by promising only a “shot across the bow,” then proposing a resolution without limits.
Their failure to be clear, even in classified briefings, has cost them support from some members who were willing to buck negative public opinion.
So Obama’s reluctance to lead is matched by a world and nation reluctant to follow him.
Heckuva job, Mr. President.
But say this for Barack Obama: He’s got a gift for taking a bad situation and making it worse.
Friday’s dismal jobs report cemented the view that Obama’s second term is a disaster.
Combine the weak economy with his failure to build a coalition for a military strike on Syria, and the president looks like a man who doesn’t have a friend in the world — or a clue about where to find one.
Humiliated by Vladimir Putin at the G-20 summit in Russia, Obama was reduced to praising a mushy statement calling for a “strong” response to the use of chemical weapons by Bashar al-Assad.
Nine member countries signed on, including France, Italy, England and Saudi Arabia, though not all actually support a military strike. The refuseniks included China, Russia, the European Union, Brazil and India.
What did Jeebus say, Yep, they only wanted a black president and they've finally got one who also makes Carter look strong.
The part where you said "the president looks like a man who doesn’t have a friend in the world — or a clue about where to find one" could have been shortened to "the president looks like a man who doesn't have a clue."

Either/or.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#981122 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You must be drunk
"lily is an idiot" is true no matter the state of mind of the person commenting on the obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min thetruth 236,823
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 23 min superwilly 4,963
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 29,272
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr ACTUALLY 309,245
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sat Nine Ball 201,794
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web