Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,033)

Showing posts 900,641 - 900,660 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>2 Million Bikers To D.C. On 9/11: Response To Million Muslim March. Bikers' Counter Protest To 'Million Muslim March' On 9/11 Denied Permit To Ride 'Non-Stop' Through Washington DC...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/09/0...
It's the culture...
Maybe O'bama is planning a drone strike on the Muzzie March tomorrow. Practice could make perfect in this instance. The same muzzies are the rebels in Syria.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Correct, once the economy savvy Republicans designed a perfect program the Liberal Democrats high jacked it.

Once the true minority caring Republicans came up with a win-win situation, win for the bank AND win for the poor, the Liberal DemocRATS, oil the "win for the bank" away because it was not "fair" and used the ACLU and other racist agencies to threaten banks if they did not gave mortgages away to lazy irresponsible Liberals.

Sine the Republicans knew ALL Liberals are irresponsible they were concerned and "blowed the whistle"!

But the DemocRATS called them "racists"!

See? You are confusing the "Subprime Mortgage program" with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were controlled by corrupt Liberals (all Liberals are corrupt).

Democrats were warned by Republicans of the coming housing crisis and Liberals DID nothing.

Want proof?

http://youtu.be/LPSDnGMzIdo

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

richardIII wrote:
Yup, he got sacked:
Colorado recalls: Sen. John Morse concedes, vows to "continue to fight"Colorado Senate President John Morse thanked and urged fellow lawmakers to continue fighting Tuesday as voters ousted him from office for his support for stricter Colorado gun laws.
John Morse concedes loss in recall election over support of gun laws; Giron losing in early results: http://tinyurl.com/pkucsgl

Let the fire spread!
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Please. Take. The. Football. From. This. Guy. Before. Michelle. Tells. Him. He. Got. Linked. And. He. Starts. A. Nuclar. War. He. Is. Going. To. Snap. Soon. He. Is. Not. The. Darling. Anymore. He. Is. Jasmin. Guy. Pretty. Now he. Is. Getting. Hard. On. The. Eyes. You. Are. Trapped. Barack and. You. Look. And. Sound. Confused. Shook. I. Guess. Putin. Was. Ready. For. After. The. Election.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Anti-gun Colorado Senate President recalled...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

richardIII wrote:
Yup, he got sacked:
Colorado recalls: Sen. John Morse concedes, vows to "continue to fight"Colorado Senate President John Morse thanked and urged fellow lawmakers to continue fighting Tuesday as voters ousted him from office for his support for stricter Colorado gun laws.
He added: "The highest rank in a democracy is citizen, not Senate President so soon along with many of you, I will hold that rank and there's nothing citizens can't accomplish when they put their minds to accomplishing it."
*what is it with these democrats? we are a Republic. Congratulations!!! Woo hoo. Let the democrats fall where they lay--in a hole would be nice.

This is looking good also: PUEBLO — With more than half the votes counted in the recall election of state Sen. Angela Giron, the Pueblo incumbent trailed with about 60 percent calling for her to be unseated. About 40 percent voted for her retention.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He added: "The highest rank in a democracy is citizen, not Senate President so soon along with many of you, I will hold that rank and there's nothing citizens can't accomplish when they put their minds to accomplishing it."
*what is it with these democrats? we are a Republic. Congratulations!!! Woo hoo. Let the democrats fall where they lay--in a hole would be nice.
This is looking good also: PUEBLO — With more than half the votes counted in the recall election of state Sen. Angela Giron, the Pueblo incumbent trailed with about 60 percent calling for her to be unseated. About 40 percent voted for her retention.
...both Colorado gun grabbers go down to defeat...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stupidity?? Who elected this ass clown obama??
obama has surrendered America's influence in the world to Putin... Putin's checkmate
It's the culture...
Repeat please.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer or disprove the argument, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream Fox or call people names you dumbass....
Stupidity?? Who elected this warmongering ass clown obama??
No Surprize I win... You lose nutsack...
It's the culture....
lol! What an idiot you are.

But that's ok. It's your natural state!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Over 70 percent democrats and the world oppose obama's warmongering tactics and terrorist threatening Syria, using America starting World War III you idiot...
Syria handing over their their chemical weapons was ver cleverly snatched up by a Russian names Putin... NOT an unconscious obama...
Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing his neighbor......
Stupidity?? Who elected this ass clown obama??
No Surprize.. I win ..You lose nutsack...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.
It's the culture....
lol! Repeat please
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction..."Reich" wing nuts.
lol! Ah, yes!

I stand corrected!

Thank you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... Many Thanks Gilligan!!
It's the culture..
lol! And you think that took BRAINS?!?!?!

You're worse off than I thought!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lol!Ooooooo!

All these reich wing commie lovers of putin's!

It just warms my American heart!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has a lower IQ than you do Patrick.
It's the culture...
lol! Son, your IQ doesn't reach that high!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT!!!
AND anyone who thinks IRAN is not moving heaven and earth to acquire nukes is dishonest, ignorant or stupid. Come to think of it, that describes Topix libs perfectly.
And you've just expended your allotted thinking for your lifetime son.

Congratulations!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
Repeat please.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...both Colorado gun grabbers go down to defeat...
In Giron's district, where Democrats enjoy a 477%-23% registration advantage, there was a double digit win for her recall.
McCainMan

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

richardIII wrote:
Motorola Opens Smartphone Plant in Texas (10 photos)
Gov. Rick Perry and top executives have presided over the opening of a Fort Worth plant where Motorola will produce the
Deep in the heart of Texas, that Perry feller knows how to get an economy moving.
Obumbles? Not so much.
The Magic Negro can't even get a Solar Plant off the ground:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro can't even get a Solar Plant off the ground:)
bushie boy put a lot of good people in the ground.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 900,641 - 900,660 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••