Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417387 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#981110 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lilyisanidiot -accepts all races into the group
You must be drunk
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981111 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
83 - 48 = 35
How long did he think she would stick around? Oh please.
I'm betting longer than your ex did, witch-hazel.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#981112 Sep 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No the libtards on here have talked themselves into believing it was all Obama's idea.
No surprise. That's what Obama thinks too.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981113 Sep 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Miley Cyrus is a Pig wearing a Tu Tu
Correction: a "no-talent" pig.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#981114 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What's the name of your white supremacy group?
"The Human Race".

“For God & Country”

Since: Aug 13

The Promised Land Illinois

#981115 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then you have a reading comprehension issue son.
That's your problem, not mine!
Yeah My New Play thing. Just so I know the facts you are androgynous and wish you were US Citizen. Correct

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#981116 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin did not propose UN control...
He can't read, remember?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#981117 Sep 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Secy Kerry tells congress he will not honor the request to make Benghazi survivors available for questioning.
are you kidding me? Good thing I added 'may' to my post this morning. What a bunch. Worthless.

“For God & Country”

#981118 Sep 11, 2013
to the not in the know:
Androgynous. being both male and female; hermaphroditic. 2. having both masculine and feminine characteristics. 3. having an ambiguous sexual identity . Be Proud of who you are "Yeah" because no one else is. God I love this country oh and thank you to any vets out their we don't hear that enough

Orlando, FL

#981119 Sep 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it?
This Keystone Cop-like administration, with the aid of an extremely sympathetic media, is able to take a gaffe by Kerry and turn it into justification for Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.
I'd never seen a president covered in Teflon until 1/21/2009. Obama (and his party's policies) is held accountable for NOTHING negative.
Instead we're told he's aware of all the problems, can't do a damn thing about them because of (fill in the blank), and his 5+ year campaign/fund raiser continues.
Incredible.
Incredible, indeed.

He's the absentee president who expects his "fellow Americans" to rally around him at a time when he finds himself backed into a corner when he has done nothing except lie and deceive us and polarize us from the first day he was in office.

Incredulous is more like it.

“For God & Country”

#981120 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! He just plagiarizes opinion sites.
Link the site he is getting it from Prove him wrong or prove him right. I am good!

Orlando, FL

#981121 Sep 11, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and team fumbled the case for action (or future action against hostile acts by countries like Iran) by promising only a “shot across the bow,” then proposing a resolution without limits.
Their failure to be clear, even in classified briefings, has cost them support from some members who were willing to buck negative public opinion.
So Obama’s reluctance to lead is matched by a world and nation reluctant to follow him.
Heckuva job, Mr. President.
But say this for Barack Obama: He’s got a gift for taking a bad situation and making it worse.
Friday’s dismal jobs report cemented the view that Obama’s second term is a disaster.
Combine the weak economy with his failure to build a coalition for a military strike on Syria, and the president looks like a man who doesn’t have a friend in the world — or a clue about where to find one.
Humiliated by Vladimir Putin at the G-20 summit in Russia, Obama was reduced to praising a mushy statement calling for a “strong” response to the use of chemical weapons by Bashar al-Assad.
Nine member countries signed on, including France, Italy, England and Saudi Arabia, though not all actually support a military strike. The refuseniks included China, Russia, the European Union, Brazil and India.
What did Jeebus say, Yep, they only wanted a black president and they've finally got one who also makes Carter look strong.
The part where you said "the president looks like a man who doesn’t have a friend in the world — or a clue about where to find one" could have been shortened to "the president looks like a man who doesn't have a clue."

Either/or.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#981122 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You must be drunk
"lily is an idiot" is true no matter the state of mind of the person commenting on the obvious.

Orlando, FL

#981123 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin purchased the property from Goldman Sachs, which made a huge profit on their depreciating asset.
Heel, Barack!
Just too hard to believe.

But wonder if the president's hair will be gray the next time he speaks to the nation or black. Seems to fluctuate depending on his need for sympathy.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#981124 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>put your 'basically' link up that Assad basically admitted his military used 'them'.
So why give them up if he never used them.

He is accepting a penalty for something his military did not do?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981125 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
83 - 48 = 35
How long did he think she would stick around? Oh please.
Chances are it's the other way around.

48 is 48

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#981127 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about spanking Obama and sending him to bed without dinner?
He might get off on the spanking. Use Baby Powder.

Orlando, FL

#981128 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree, and I don't think that will be the case. It will have to be collected and destroyed by an international group.
Which international group? The mysterious one nobody knows about?

Putin supplies Assad with weapons.

I'm sure he's going to make sure they get into the right hands.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981129 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree, and I don't think that will be the case. It will have to be collected and destroyed by an international group.
Any country external to Syria is "international"...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#981130 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>put your 'basically' link up that Assad basically admitted his military used 'them'.
Any country can agree to turn over all chemical weapons in their possession and then determine that they have none....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 311,597
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 16 hr Into The Night 10,059
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Trojan 32,323
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue Rosa_Winkel 256,538
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web