Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#979242 Sep 9, 2013
here comes FOX trouble.

George Zimmermanís Wife Calls 911 After Gun Incident

George Zimmermanís estranged dialed 911 in Florida on Monday, telling police the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun, the Associated Press reported.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

lucky for her she wasn't wearing a hoodie.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979243 Sep 9, 2013
I don't know if this had been posted

Heitkamp is sixth Senate Democrat to oppose Syria resolution

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#979244 Sep 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, an Iraq war veteran, was among the latest to peel off from the president. She said in a statement on Monday that while she is "sickened and outraged" by the chemical weapons attack, a U.S. response would "be a serious mistake."
Polls persistently show that while a majority of Americans believe the Assad regime was responsible for a chemical attack that killed hundreds last month, they do not think it is in the United States' interest to get involved.
A new survey from the Pew Research Center and USA Today on Monday showed opposition has only grown in the past week. The poll, conducted Sept. 4-8, showed 63 percent oppose a strike on Syria - up from 48 percent a week earlier. Just 28 percent want to see the U.S. military take action.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/09/ke...
The most interesting thing to me is, most Americans believe Assad was responsible, but nobody has any proof. The only accusation comes from Obama, who is a pathological liar that repeatedly lies to the American people.
How can most of the people believe something someone who repeatedly lies to them says? If you know someone personally that repeatedly lies to you, you don't believe anything they say. But, for some reason, Obama can repeatedly lie to everyone, and still people tend to believe what comes out of his mouth.
That is a strong sign that we are a very sick population, in general.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#979245 Sep 9, 2013
George Zimmerman threatened wife, her dad, she tells 911

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimme...

lucky for dad he wasn't wearing a hoodie.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979247 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro doesn't care if we can trust the Russians or not.
What IS important here is that the Boy Messiah can now save face by allowing the Russians to claim that they are holding Assad's Chemical Weapons.
The Azzhole-In-Chief would even trust the Tooth Fairy in this case to pull his butt out from the meat grinder.
As it is, Putin's meat grinder will deal with the Boy's butt later on. "Tell Putin I can be more flexible after I'm reelected".
I don't know about the Russians, but it is an obvious fact you can't trust Obama. He's a pathological liar, and he's working with Al Qaeda.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#979248 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Just because-
Testicle size may indicate men's childcare aptitude, suggests US study
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/...
It takes a village of eunuchs to raise a child?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#979249 Sep 9, 2013
George Zimmerman's Wife on 911 Tape:'I Am Really, Really Scared'[And I Don't Even Like Skittles!]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-cus...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979251 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
End of latest drama:
Zimmerman's wife won't press charges even though she says he threatened with gun, police chief says
What a load , he punched her father in the nose! Anyone else would have been arrested on the spot, whether you want to pres charges or not.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979252 Sep 9, 2013
Headline:
"Hillary Clinton weighs in: Syria weapons handover would be 'important step'"

Another pathological liar.
How about this step:

Stop supporting Al Qaeda.
Stop letting the Muslim Brotherhood make policy in the White House.

Al Qaeda went from hiding in caves when Obama took office to being able to control eastern Libya and launch attacks against us, and invade Syria and fight a high-intensity war with the Syrian army today.
Only an idiot wouldn't think there's a connection there.

We know Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
We know Obama is helping Al Qaeda.

What else do we need to know?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979253 Sep 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia s looking for a way out of being forced to defend Syria for its use of chemical weapons.
Kerry gave him an out.
Putin took it.
Good for Putin & Kerry.
President Obama is a brilliant chess player

Lapeer, MI

#979254 Sep 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather do this dance than risk having the strikes against Assad weaken his army enough that the radicals may seize the CW.
That's a valid point. Let it all happen this way. The Magic Negro saves face and Al Qaeda's buddies are still kept away from the CW.

The political fallout, though, is that the Magic Negro's image is smeared badly and, along with it, America's.

Impeach the bass turd.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979255 Sep 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
here comes FOX trouble.
George Zimmermanís estranged dialed 911 in Florida on Monday, telling police the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun, the Associated Press reported.
Dumb

The soon-to-be ex-wife dropped the charges-sorry.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#979256 Sep 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
here comes FOX trouble.
So, tell us about the arrest.
That is an obvious felony, if it's true. Why wasn't there an arrest?

More bullshit from you deranged racist idiots.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#979257 Sep 9, 2013
911 Call: George Zimmerman Tried To Use Stand Your Ground While Threatening His Wife

According to the 911 call, George Zimmerman kept telling his wife to move closer while he was holding a gun. It sounds like George was trying to set up another case of stand your ground.

Shellie Zimmerman better move to an undisclosed location with her father and any other family or friends whose lives she values.

Why did George SYG Zimmerman want Shellie to ďstep closerĒ so he could shoot her on her parentís property? Does he believe that SYG would get him off even if he shot his wife on her parentís property? Nice going, Florida.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/09/911-ca...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#979258 Sep 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
here comes FOX trouble.
Anyone who calls the police due to an assault or a gun pulled on them gets arrested on the spot! Whether you press charges or not. The cops are corrupt and she's stupid, he's going to kill her. He hit her father, that's a crime against the elderly.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979259 Sep 9, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load , he punched her father in the nose! Anyone else would have been arrested on the spot, whether you want to pres charges or not.
Apparently NO proof of accusation.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979260 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a village of eunuchs to raise a child?
LOL, well played
Whatever

Gering, NE

#979261 Sep 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a valid point. Let it all happen this way. The Magic Negro saves face and Al Qaeda's buddies are still kept away from the CW.
The political fallout, though, is that the Magic Negro's image is smeared badly and, along with it, America's.
Impeach the bass turd.
I hate the fact that us that didn't voted for him are lumped with those who did as morons.

It takes one new POTUS to restore the nation's image.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#979262 Sep 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a day late and several $$$ short on this one, injun joe. Already released, no charges, do not pass go, and DO not collect $200......
he'll just kill her tomorrow. or the next day, or the next, or the....but it will happen.

and he'll get off again. you white people run the media. can't have a guy who got away with the cold blooded murder of a very scary black kid go to jail. the media outcry for the continued rape of justice will not be silenced by another outrage performed by everyone's favorite abuser/hero of the right of the SYG laws of Florida.

i'll take that $200 now.

Lapeer, MI

#979263 Sep 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The most interesting thing to me is, most Americans believe Assad was responsible, but nobody has any proof. The only accusation comes from Obama, who is a pathological liar that repeatedly lies to the American people.
How can most of the people believe something someone who repeatedly lies to them says? If you know someone personally that repeatedly lies to you, you don't believe anything they say. But, for some reason, Obama can repeatedly lie to everyone, and still people tend to believe what comes out of his mouth.
That is a strong sign that we are a very sick population, in general.
You are standing in line at the bank with 20 other folks. In walks a man with a gun announcing a holdup. Somebody notices that the gun is a plastic replica. You are about to jump the guy when he begins explaining that he's got 18 starving kids, his wife is dying of cancer, his mom & dad are hooked on cocaine and that he can't get a job because he's black.

The other 19 people begin crying and hand over their wallets, purses and ATM cards with PINs.

What do YOU do?

You racist pig...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 48 min Pearl Jam 309,582
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Aerobatty 237,661
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Fair Game 5,201
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr tom wingo 29,511
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web