Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1231554 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978465 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't he provide the time and the targets while they were at it?
lol!.... still waiting for your declaration of wars son.

Did you find them?

Did you?

Hello?

Anybody home?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978466 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who thought supplement insurance covered all expenses.
lol!.... still waiting for those declarations son.....

Did you lie?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#978467 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling on about? A little switch and bait?
You are supporting Yeah whose stand is without a link to a Declaration of War even your comment cannot be supported.
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "arguments" too, its like arguing with a four year old at the checkout stand.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978468 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
How did you think CBS or maybe it was NBC-came up with their 2/3 are part time figure.
You take the overall new jobs and then you use the percentage of people working part time to come up with number of jobs that fall into this category.
lol! poor baby. always demanding others answer while providing lies as facts....

poor baby... poor baby....

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978469 Sep 8, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Mean to my Grandfather,'Shirley' you jest.
That's what you said son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978470 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Remember when Obama supporters were arguing that Romney would start a war with Syria and Obama wouldn't?
Fate is cruel.
lol! Why is fate cruel son? Are you lying again? As usual?

(Now that would be a cruel (albeit created by your own design) fate!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#978471 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to expand your list to include actions in Lebanon, Panama, etc. but that pretty much destroys your point which I think is Yeah's point.
The ceding of congressional authority to the chief executive is a serious issue worthy of discussion but you're ill equipped for any such discussion.
Galt's definition of war is any action where the Congress has authorized the President to take action.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978472 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to expand your list to include actions in Lebanon, Panama, etc. but that pretty much destroys your point which I think is Yeah's point.
The ceding of congressional authority to the chief executive is a serious issue worthy of discussion but you're ill equipped for any such discussion.
Yeah didn't have a point other than arguing about needing a War Declaration to prove a Dem was in power during those wars.

You can add whatever you want to the list-NO War Declaration=no proof per Yeah.

You destroyed your own argument. How does this disprove a Dem wasn't in power during the times I listed.

That is argument.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978473 Sep 8, 2013
Pro tip: Don't waste your time and credibility trying to justify some dumb ass comment made by another poster.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978474 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of your "arguments" too, its like arguing with a four year old at the checkout stand.
Butt hurt stage of denial.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978475 Sep 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!.... still waiting for those declarations son.....
Did you lie?
Tell me again, Tens, that Yeah is meaning anything else than what he is clearly stating.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978476 Sep 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrians are murderous, smelly camel jockeys (just like 90% of all muslim extremists).
lol! wolfies can be too if you get their fur wet!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978477 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
1000 is inflated. Countries and humanitarian groups put the number at 500 or lower
lol! Speaking of inflated, have you found those declarations yet son?

Or did you lie?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978478 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
It will take some serious, bone-in-the-nose voodoo to make odumbo look like anything other than a buffoon in the syria imbroglio....
Why do you people (or in your case, doggies) strive to put Obama on the same level as the likes of bushie boy?

why do you aim so low?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978479 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the source was irrelevant to your confusion with the BLS report but because you asked:
www.youtube.com/watch...
lol! Speaking of 'sources' son, have you found those declarations of war yet?

Just so we can clear the 'confusion' you've created.

Or, we can simply say you lied!!

I love this comedy channel
Whatever

Gering, NE

#978480 Sep 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, the BLS provides reports in 25 different measures including the A-9 table which categorizes workers by sector and part time status.
Again, try this:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Scroll down to near the bottom of the page for the tables.
The chart shows who is working currently in part or full time jobs-it still does nothing to prove how many of the new jobs are part time.

I will stick with the experts on this topic who state 2/3 of all new jobs are part time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978481 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon we will all be millionaires and all problems will be solved.
/sarcasm for those who are clueless
How about you quit the sarcasm and talk about facts for a change son?

You know, like THOSE declaration of wars?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978482 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag!!
You back trolling for more tranny ck? I searched and posted the craigslist tranny link for your LA shthole yesterday. You are but one mouse-click away from an endless supply of shemale trouser snake!! Live it up!!
Oh; I checked with my buddies at the substation. Seems they didn't get ANY inquiries for directions to the chicken ranch. I guess your courage is about as M.I.A. as your tiny nutsack....:-)
lol! Don't you mean your buds at the kennel son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978483 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
I didn't know "We are butt hurt" crowd wasted their time and money attempting to tell someone how Butt hurt they truly are.
If you have to go to this to tell the other person, maybe you need to face reality that the other person doesn't care.
Feelings
lol! Seems you're the one afraid of reality son.

I wonder why?

Could it be because you.... LIED?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#978484 Sep 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You confused what a BLS report says and this is your save?
Already posted the source, sweetie.
lol! poor baby. you can't back up your own claims and yet, you're trying to tell others they don't back up their.

poor baby. poor stupid baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Uncle Sam 238,879
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 26 min IBdaMann 5,530
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min Brian_G 309,843
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr tom wingo 29,759
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 15 Pietro Armando 201,808
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) May 12 jay 7
More from around the web