Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,913)

Showing posts 898,241 - 898,260 of1,072,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The toxic plague poisons of flock-ing MESSes of Ignorance.
Example?
Kids A, B,C, D, E, F and G all decide to take AP classes while in high school. They come from homes with modest, tightly balanced and budgeted incomes-some just a tad but over "US scribed poverty levels".
Kids H, I and J take them too...from two wage earner families, not quite as constrained to tightly provised budgets.
Kids L and M are in the same class as well-from lower income, more givverment dependent type backgrounds.
ALL are kids. ALL are taking the same class.
Why is it that kids L and M, are "rewarded monetarily, for future edu enhancements" while ALLLLLL the rest of the kids, receive NOTHING for doing the SAMe (if not MORE) amount of work.
The TOXIC poison of "affirmative action" libuhrulTIC givverment entitleMentalCase entitleMentality BULLCHIT.

Interesting all the more reason we should do as Obama advocated to treat education similar to Obamacare. That is to put in simple terms. Advance our education to progress towards Universal Education programs.
Otherwise we will continue to digress to where only the affluent will be eligible for quality education.
Buffet stated that we here in the USA are in a war within ourselves. War of the classes and his class is winning ! Want to know the score?
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What about men's rights?
Men’s rights? LOL ! Did you ever hear about the “Chauvinistic Imbalance”. Note your gods are all males. Hmmmm. Glass ceilings, second class status etc. which is all of males creation.
We here in the USA complain of the abusive ways others treat their women and here we tell them sit down be quite and the male will decide what medical procedures they will allow their women folks. You sir are a “ Hypocritical Bigot”!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pills? where's my pills?" Limbaughs first words when he wakes up
You must have meant "bills", as in $$$$$ bills. I hear he might buy all of that shthole boca rat-on, level it, and build a yachting club.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
It's really pathetic listening to the Three Stooges (Obama, Kerry & the Pawn Susan Rice)- all liars & back stabbers of the military, try to make a case to put our forces & country in harms way.
Our standing in the world is worse now than it was under Bush.
Our Commander in Chief doesn't even know how to say "Corpsman" - he thinks they are corpses - the idiot.
pathetic...
I won't be listening to the moron's speech Tuesday.
Dont forget jumpin joe biden. He's really become a hidden gem for comedy material. Those four stooges are getting their azzes kicked clear across the globe and back....
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is no excuse for gross incompetence.
Or is it???

LOL then the white race has a LOT to answer for.. Jim Crow, John Birch, KKK, Killing off the Indians with great biasis to name just a few.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's just a little harsh coming from someone who never thought about writing a book, much less doing it. The lump of coal you talk about. I saw it given once...to my Grandfather as a joke. I suppose if it was given to you, there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth....
You were mean to your grandfather!

No wonder you are the way you are!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Men’s rights? LOL ! Did you ever hear about the “Chauvinistic Imbalance”. Note your gods are all males. Hmmmm. Glass ceilings, second class status etc. which is all of males creation.
We here in the USA complain of the abusive ways others treat their women and here we tell them sit down be quite and the male will decide what medical procedures they will allow their women folks. You sir are a “ Hypocritical Bigot”!
Let's start with equal rights for men in child custody cases.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would NEVER, under any circumstances, vote for a republican again. Never, ever. I believe in equal right for all. I believe in women's rights. I believe in taking care of the less fortunate amongst us. I do not believe in elitism,etc. In other words, I support everything Republicans are against.
You believe in freeloading. Nothing more, nothing less.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have meant "bills", as in $$$$$ bills. I hear he might buy all of that shthole boca rat-on, level it, and build a yachting club.....
Thought he moved to Texas
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Newest poll numbers will come out on Monday for odumbo. I imagine he will now be between 10-20 points underwater, as opposed to the 6-10% he has been running since the emergence of his scandals.

Can you spell l-a-m-e d-u-c-k ???:-)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other ...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...because Reagan was smarter than Obama.
He was an actor.

Boy, he really had you fooled!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The left wrecked the economy of Australia, just as Obama is wrecking the American economy.
Meanwhile, you Bocajews have nothing in response except bigotry against the Roman Catholic Church, while worshipping all homosexuals except Roman Catholic priests.
What a terrible setback for the Australian people; yes, he's open for business, he'll sell the country to the Chinese.
They now have universal single payer healthcare and a high minimum wage; and I think free university education; not sure, but don't think he can mess with that. His views on women are sexist and backward, like most rightwingers who are so threatened by women.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, people like free lunch, but don't want to pay for it.
You mean like Madoff? And Skilling? And Ebers?
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The left wrecked the economy of Australia, just as Obama is wrecking the American economy.
Meanwhile, you Bocajews have nothing in response except bigotry against the Roman Catholic Church, while worshipping all homosexuals except Roman Catholic priests.
Who how weak your memory be or perhaps just another Tea Intoxicated day for you. Through your slush of ignorance just try to focus long enough to refresh some of those grey little cells you have been destroying with that vile foxy poisonous Tea.
Predators that walk amongst us.
Paulson admits deregulation has failed us all

By MarketWatch
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)-- You know things are very very bad on Wall Street when a guy like Henry Paulson -- Treasury secretary, solid Republican, and former Goldman Sachs CEO -- joins the crowd calling for more regulation over the financial markets.
Paulson spared no one in his criticism Thursday of the excesses of deregulation that has now created the worst global financial crisis in a generation, threatening the health of the U.S. economy, the savings of millions of Americans, and the survival of some of the biggest financial institutions in the world.
Wall Street and Washington both failed big time, he said. Wall Street invented new ways to make money by selling securities so complicated that no one could really follow which shell the pea was under. Fortunes were made on the paper Wall Street sold.
At the same time, Washington's watchdogs were dozing, tranquilized by the false assurance that Wall Street would police its own.
It's been obvious for years now that Wall Street could not be trusted, and finally official Washington agrees. The markets need a tougher cop to make sure that money-center banks, investment banks, credit-rating agencies, hedge funds, mortgage brokers and the rest don't let their own greed and arrogance ruin it for the rest of us.
"Regulation needs to catch up with innovation," Paulson said, and he was backed up by the rest of President Bush's working group on financial markets, including Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and Securities and Exchange Commissioner Chris Cox. Not a commie among them.
The housing bubble wasn't a flaw; it was a predictable outcome of a system that rewarded smart people small fortunes for conjuring up ways to persuade people to borrow more than they could ever hope to pay back. All the profits were taken off the table quickly, but the staggering costs are only now being paid by homeowners, shareholders, builders and the rest of society.
Paulson's proposals won't necessarily prevent a recurrence, but they are a humble recognition that the centerpiece of two decades of Republican economic policy have failed.
-- Rex Nutting, Washington bureau chief
Republicans have not strayed from their previous agendas other than to increase the probabilities of failure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic will talk about anything to avoid the embarrassment of Br'er Obama's journey into the briar patch of Syria.
I wish you people would talk about Benghazi and the IRS.

Why are you avoiding it now?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare...

IBM dumping its employees onto the tax payer

"International Business Machines Corp. plans to move about 110,000 retirees off its company-sponsored health plan..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/07/ibm-to-m...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Right wing nuts support austerity. Their worship for the 1% has produced dire consequences which these buffoons still seek to expand.
Buffet stated that we here in the USA are in a race, war within ourselves. War of the classes and his class is winning ! Want to know the score?
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the Mid East foreign policy disaster, maybe you need to stop the bluster and concern yourself with who is your candidate.
lol! Why? You people are already speculating who the non con candidate will be.

The funny thing is you can't talk about YOUR candidate! Obviously you don't have anyone better!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

August....

in Chicago...

"53 Homicides, 224 Shot and Wounded in August in Rahm's Chicago"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a terrible setback for the Australian people; yes, he's open for business, he'll sell the country to the Chinese.
They now have universal single payer healthcare and a high minimum wage; and I think free university education; not sure, but don't think he can mess with that. His views on women are sexist and backward, like most rightwingers who are so threatened by women.
Do yourself a favor...
move your stinky idiot ass to Australia...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 898,241 - 898,260 of1,072,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••