Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,862)

Showing posts 897,221 - 897,240 of1,034,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Better news than the MSM, who bow at the altar of Barack Hussein Obama. Get with the program Yeahoo or they'll leave you further behind than you already are?
lol! And yet you people quote the so called man!
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Barton wrote:
<quoted text>
That war was well supported moron. Right now, you boy is demonstrating Ameuture hour. Putin slapped your boy down, big time.
Obama sent Lurch. Totally ineffective.
Obama sucks. So do you, retard.
yep. Supported via lies.that's good old bushie!
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
son, you are lying again. There was a UN resolution supporting the action.
Peace
KMA
lol! Good thing you have your word to fall back on.otherwise you'd be embarrassing!
Yeah

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"koma"
"Stoopid" the reason no WMD's were found? They were sent to Syria. assad is now using them to kill women and children.
Why you bring up Bush 1 or 2 is beyond me. Bush 1 was mediocre, Bush 2 something less. nobama makes both of them look pretty damn good. Best president in the last 20 years? clinton and he had the morals of an alley cat.
Peace
KMA
lol! Again, good thing you have your opinions to protect you!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yep. Supported via lies.that's good old bushie!
The boy wonder Obama is gonna start World War III... You are such a dumbass!

Get the picture, you dummy?

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"

Nostrilis Waxman/Fenris/No Surprise aka known as the stalker
"WAXTURDS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

"Lily Barton", OBAMANTION, "RUSH10ME", "tell_it_like_it IS", "Jorge Zimmerman","Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, Buroc Millhouse Obama, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer,lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise,

"Lily Barton" wrote <quoted text>
you such a smert libewal retard you must have figured out Syria had it's own WMD manufacturing.
Like you err so smert man.

"Nostrilis Waxman"<quoted text>
Huf Po! Smert libewal. It's a conspiracy agaisnt them (IE: they believe Obama).

shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe

Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?

#577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:

#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you.

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?

Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

OBAMANTION wrote:
<quoted text>ped-o-philes such as urself love war when their nobel peace prize winning mooslim supports war, eh?
Here's hoping Congress does a little refresh homework, and does NOT let the amped up war mongering, wanna be missile lobbing jack aye's just cut loose on clueless heartstrings of libuhrulTic bleeding terrorist sympathizing and/or the hype of cowboy glory days dreams, and deplete or exhaust our military resources to extinction.
Especially being as the situation has already been screwed up enough.

With Sooo many SHIPS full of BOOTS of American lives in place ALREADY-Congress DOES needs to stand up and DEMAND some GROUND RULES and Regulations in this game of battleships in the faces of. Two years ago (upon the invasion of LIBYA) would've been better, but better late than never.

Of SALT I, SALT II, START and the-

Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty

Officially Treaty Banning Nuclear Weapons Tests in the Atmosphere, in Outer Space and Under Water

Treaty that prohibits all tests of nuclear weapons except those conducted underground. U.S.-Soviet test-ban talks began after concerns arose in the 1940s and '50s about the dangers of radioactive fallout from above-ground nuclear tests. These talks made little progress until the Cuban missile crisis of 1962. In the following year, Britain, the U.S., and the Soviet Union signed the treaty, and more than 100 other governments soon followed. France and China were notable nonsignatories. In 1996 the treaty was replaced by the Comprehensive Test-Ban Treaty, which will not take effect until it is signed by all 44 countries with nuclear power plants. India refuses to do so on the ground that the treaty lacks disarmament provisions and permits nonexplosive testing. See also Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty.
----------
*Notable references of question: WHO has NOT signed onto this treaty.

----------

If there was any arms race in the region, India has won it, at whatever the cost may be. But the claims to have good neighbourly relations, with MFN-status, no-war pact or no-first-use nuclear arsenal are just a dream seemingly never to come true.

In April this year India yanked open the door of the exclusive ICBM (International Ballistic Missile) club with the first test of Agni-V. Now, if DRDO is to be believed, India has quietly gate-crashed into an even more exclusive club of nuclear-tipped submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs). The most ironic part of this achievement on part of India is that New Delhi had been able to successfully keep it as a secret ‘black project’.

The annual awards function of the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) the other day witnessed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh handing over the “technology leadership award” to a scientist, A K Chakrabarti, of the Hyderabad-based DRDL lab, for the “successful development” of the country’s first SLBM. This capability has been acquired only by four nations, the US, Russia, France and China.
BACK STABBERS OF USA

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Imagine that: Ten weeks ago, America was four votes away from the Senate giving our Second Amendment Constitutional rights over to the United Nations!

Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so don’t tell me there’s not a wit of difference between the two parties!

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

BACK STABBERS

OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP THESE SENATORS HATE THE USA CONSTITIONAL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>wow finally someone dumber than Jethro Camplett...guess you never got past second grade.

His post

"
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama engaged in war with Libya without benefit of a declaration of war by Congress."

maybe you don't know the definition of war and what happens during it.

Here' hint, look up the following words
1. War
2. Combat
3, Combat Units

I also notice that you had nothing substantial to post in response to my posts, only idiotic babble and insults.

but then when you got nothin...that's all you can come back with. Almost like a bunch of 2nd graders in the school yard.

come back when you have something substantial to post, you know like facts and an informed opinion...I won't wait though as its impossible for you
his last name was bodine!!!!!! And it's the clampetts!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yep. Supported via lies.that's good old bushie!
You're either a clueless braindead IDIOT, or a lying rabid wolf TRYING to pretend to be anything else but.

Definitely one or the other

At best-That's good old POLITICS....of the THUG and LYING, war mongering entitleMentalcase mentality.

And that it awrl Bushes fault mouthing of nothing but rabid wolf DUNG, needs to be shoved back down your own throat of putrid hypcocrisy.

It's time for the CURRENT admin to STOP continually LYING through it's teeth about what it's been doing for some time now (Libya, BENGHAZI, the IRS debaucle etc etc ) and tell the American public the TRUTH for a change.

The best we can hope for now, is that this cowboy-kid hollyweird and whineduhm type acting prezidink hasn't been dividing the brains that be when it comes to protecting America, because he sure has it all ramped up and America has the RIGHT to know just exactly what is are his flipping battle plans, short term AND long.
HE might think he's "in control" of the world, but the GROWN UPS all over it know better!!!!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Again, good thing you have your opinions to protect you!
Lucky for you, there's the rest of the world, because obviously you have no actual brain cells to protect anything.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
his last name was bodine!!!!!! And it's the clampetts!!!!
Kinfolks of yourn?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie
Pull your head out of your stinking racist race baiting, hypocritical kkkhunt of Ignorance, you jackboot licking brainless parasite-and face the TRUTH of REALITY, and stop LYING to yourself for a hopey-changey, you jackbootlicking bobblehead twit.

----------
Quick FACTS: US and the Libya invasion (9/2/2013; presstv.ir)

An American F-15 fighter jet has crashed in Libya amid growing criticism against the U.S. presence in the oil-rich North Africa country both from within and outside the United States.

The U.S. joined a coalition of western forces led by France in enforcing the UN Security Council Resolution 1973, which calls for a ban on all flights in the country’s airspace — a no-fly zone — and tightened sanctions on the regime of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and its supporters.

Highlights

Adopting UNSC Resolution 1973 by a vote of 10 in favor to none against, with 5 abstentions the Council authorized Member States, acting nationally or through regional organizations or arrangements, to take all necessary measures to protect civilians under threat of attack in the country.

There were no opposing votes on the 15-member council, but China, Russia, Germany, India and Brazil abstained. Germany said it was concerned about a protracted military conflict. CNN

The United States and its allies have run into some criticism for the intensity of the firepower unleashed on Libya. rferl.org

And political debate is growing on the international stage about how far UN authorization allows air strikes to go. rferl.org

US President Barack Obama says the U.S. is looking forward to withdrawing its forces from Libya and handing over responsibility to foreign forces.

"But, obviously, our military is already very stretched and carries large burdens all around the world. And whenever possible for us to be able to get international cooperation -- not just in terms of words, but also in terms of planes and pilots and resources -- that's something that we should actively seek and embrace, because it relieves the burden on our military and it relieves the burden on U.S. taxpayers to fulfill what is an international mission and not simply a U.S. mission," he said. Whitehouse.gov

Robert Gates: No-fly zone not ‘wise’

Before the no-fly zone was adopted, a number of senior U.S. officials including Defense Secretary Robert Gates warned about the consequences of such a decision. NY Times

Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates warned Congress earlier in the March that even a more modest effort to establish a no-flight zone over Libya would have to begin with an attack on the country’s air defenses and would require “a big operation in a big country.” NY Times

"This is not a question of whether we or our allies can do this. We can do it," Gates told reporters aboard his plane after a visit to Bahrain. "The question is whether it's a wise thing to do and that's the discussion that's going on at a political level," he said. Times of India

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Kinfolks of yourn?
could be beings there not real!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical
Too bad they've been called the tables for some actual "transparencey" of all the LIES now though huh.

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Kinfolks of yourn?
are you one of those Yankees that has ruined fl.??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the liberals can't blame O'bama for anything. They can't blame this on Bush, even though they tried, so let's blame Israel-the libs hate Israel more than they hate the Republicans. O'bama does also. Why would a president force regime change in these countries surrounding Israel? Mubarak kept his treaty with Israel. Assad has kept his treaty with Israel. O'bama wanted Israel to go back to the 1967 borders--it is obvious why O'bama wants regime change in Syria.
NO.. NO.. NO.. to any mismanaged, undisclosed, unaccountable actions in the mid-East.

Please stop LYING and EXPLAIN the TRUTH to America.

NO COMMUNISTIC regime take overs allowed.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
are you one of those Yankees that has ruined fl.??
Which side of your corrupt mouth of hypocrisy are you trying to speak out of?

Because when one stands justly in the center, one better be standing RIGHT-NOT wrong.

It's a requirement of having some traits of actual ETHICS, INTEGRITY, decency and some morality.

TOAD.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Another day!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brits can't stand the narcissistic Obama. He's done nothing but diss them every chance he's had since January 2009.
In January 2011 Obama said:'We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys.' This is after France sat out and opposed the Iraq War.
Yes Grampy, because the French have had experience in occupying Muslim countries. Does Algeria ring a bell dumbass? They also weren't going to send their military into a meat grinder based on flimsy information coming from the White House and 10 Downing Street that was contradicted by their own intelligence. The British response to the Syria situation has nothing to do with President Obama but everything to do with the fact that they were sold a sack of crap on Iraq by George W. and his lap dog Tony Blair and are going to be more cautious in any future commitments.
You're an idiot Grampy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 897,221 - 897,240 of1,034,138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min No Shiite 216,945
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min ChickBrilliance 303,277
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••