Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
893,881 - 893,900 of 1,082,331 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the Biden plan to fire a shotgun in the air when someone threatens your life.
Cheney simply shoots a friend in the face and gets him to apologize for being in the way!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a few Republicans; McCain and Graham and other congressional Republicans who on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long”.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
McCan stopped being a Republican a LONG time ago.....
joe jo 25

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi! We, The U.S.A., are deciding whether or not to
fight Syria....My take on the matter is: Let Islam
fight Islam! They are divided you know! Shiites
against Sunnis! I cannot even remember what divides
them. The only thing they have in common is they
hate Our Lord Jesus Christ! We have to let the
space aliens reveal the truth.
Love, joe jo 25
P.S.Time will tell.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a right stupid! That was established by the Supreme Court in Loving v Virginia. Marriage is a civil contract that grants rights, benefits and also responsibilities. A clergyman (or woman), may be granted the authority to perform a marriage but not without a license from the civil authority. Same sex couples are citizens just like anyone else and deserve the same right to enter into a civil marriage contract with the partner of their choice. The 14th Amendment to the Constitution states;
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
You can use "liberal" as a pejorative all you want Carol but Jesus was a liberal who ministered to the poor and the outcasts and chastised those who lived a life of privilege and comfort. I'm a liberal and proud of it and wouldn't be an ignorant bigot like you for all the money in the world.
Another big government libtard. Why must you bow down to government so they can decide who you marry. It is none of their business. You and RealDave should go get married. You'd be perfect for each other!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama's America:
During Senator Mark Kirk's visit to Englewood (accompanied by race-baiter Bobby Rush) this was said by one of the fine citizens:
"We need jobs, jobs, jobs. And if the economics stay the way they are, we'll stay the murder capital," Darryl Smith, Englewood Political Task Force, said.

So I can only assume this means that if I don't have a job I have no choice but to kill people.

Why the hell would ANY business (other than payday/title loans and Currency Exchange) want to expand into the Englewood neighborhood?

Furthermore was this exchange:
The senator stood behind his plan for the mass arrest of gang members, including 18,000 gangster disciples.

"I think criminals, murderers are murderers who have to take them out of the community," Kirk said.

Rush questioned Kirk's belief, and that of Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy, that the gang exists as an organized criminal enterprise.

"It's a figment of McCarthy's and the Senator's imagination that the Gangster Disciples exist," Rush said.

So now the race-baiter says that gangs are a figment of the white man's imagination. I am so happy to hear that. We are all just imagining the crime problem in Chicago.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are a friggin' moran who has no concept of any thing but right/left. You are a lemming who only follow what you are told. I shall waste no more time with you stupid as!!!!!
Tell us again about all the freedoms you have lost under Obama.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks

trying to determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what

America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know why

these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible. The media is

in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and about why they could live among us and still hate us.

A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:

“Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us.

I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch.

I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.

I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject
me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me;
I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattle- snakes do.

I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it.
I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to
live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill
them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where the other
snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me, and (b) I already know they live
on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one.

I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the
time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out
there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of
rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!

Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect

I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them....”

Maybe as a country we should start giving more thought to the fact that
these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act accordingly!

In God We Trust!

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of."

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said mutt, there's not a lick of proof that George mentored black children or went to bat for Ware beyond what was leaked to and reported by scumbags blogs such as those you've listed. What a fkn loser you are!
BTW George's cousin came forward with accusations of long term sexual abuse and one of his former co-workers came forward with tales of racist rants. Why didn't you link that?
George did indeed stand before the Sanford city commission and bitch about the police department and a specific ride along he set up through school. George also emailed the "new" police chief praising him for turning around the department__about one month after her took the job. That police chief lost his job due to the Zimmerman case.
A Bronach by any other name is still a lying scumbag pckerhead!
You retarded phag!! I posted a link yesterday where CNN clearly stated they have possession of a tape from a Sanford town council meeting, during which they confirmed GZ spoke out in defense of Ware. Just so everyone knows you are a fraud, here it is again:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/justice/florida... .

So that's your thing? Continue a fraudulent lie long enough, hoping it will take root as "fact"? Take two bananas from petty cash, chimpy!!

Or better yet, kill yourself.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive traitors?? Really?
How about those that took us from a balanced budget to economic disaster? Your Heroes no doubt.
You look at increased numbers on government assistance & blame Democrats instead of the recession.
You act as though these programs were started under Obama.
Smokers to pollute the air we breathe & put others at risk. You call that freedom? How about the freedom to be able to work with the person next to you killing you with smoke,
I have further news, you can still drink. I guess because you can't cruise around town drunk out of your mind is taking away your freedom? Really?
OMG, you can't buy a 8 gallon sugar laden soft drink.
And you can shove unhealthy down your throat all day long. It is still legal. God f*cking Forbid, the government keeps us informed on healthy choices & restaurants have to tell you that your 3' high sandwich has enough salt to last you three months. OMG.
These things bother you but creating the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown & two quagmire wars that slaughtered our best & brightest is no f*cking problem.
You had no problem with your FREE Government supplied education. Growing up in the second largest Federal fund mooching state, getting $2.67 in federal money for eery tax dollar spent. You live in an area that is rich in federal money.
There is no destruction of the will to make it on your own. The recession did lower the opportunities to make it on your own.
There is just an increase in the number of right whiner azzholes b*tching about it 24/7. "OMG OMG OMG"
Arabs start a war with the United States... yadda, yadda, yadda... Republicans turn over the purse strings of the government to the Democrats with a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit... yadda, yadda, yadda... Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapses the economy... yadda, yadda, yadda... Democrats drive the deficit to 1.6 trillion dollars and double the debt... yadda, yadda, yadda... today the Democrats' version of government meeds to borrow 1.3 trillioni dollars every year for just the day-to-day existence of the government and nobody has a plan to change that... yadda, yadda, yadda... certain collapse awaits the government.

Does that about sum it up?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
McCan stopped being a Republican a LONG time ago.....
You got that right.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Another big government libtard. Why must you bow down to government so they can decide who you marry. It is none of their business. You and RealDave should go get married. You'd be perfect for each other!!!
You do realize that there are certain federal aspects that deal with spouses. Like taxation, benefits, etc.

Therefore the government has an interest in defining what constitutes a marriage.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a few Republicans; McCain and Graham and other congressional Republicans who on Sunday ratcheted up pressure on the White House to intervene in Syria, saying the United States “has sat on the sidelines for too long”.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume. I'd have thought a person as intelligent as you would have figured that out by now.

If the Assad government falls, Al Qaeda gets chemical weapons, idiot.

Who here supports Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?

Do you support Obama's plan to get Americans killed so Al Qaeda can acquire chemical weapons?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for one example:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How's that investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA going?

Coming up, Obama intends to write his own laws to disarm opposition to the Democrats.

This list could go on forever....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

OK, so baruck is 6 points underwater right now (at best), and his "wag the dog" attempt has failed miserably. Odumbocare is blowing up in his face, and immigration "reform" will undoubtedly fail too. I wonder what his numbers will look like in 2 weeks.....

President Obama Job Approval

Poll Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Avge 44.0 50.4 -6.4
NBC News 44 48 -4
Rasmussen 48 50 -2
Gallup 45 47 -2
Reuters 42 52 -10
The Economist 41 55 -14

All President Obama Job Approval Polling Data

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bigger liar than Orally, and NEVER even apologize for being wrong. Just answer this: did or did not the CANDIDATE post the picture of Obama with the caption, "Shoot the n---" on facebook? You claim to know all about blacks, liberals, herds, etc., do you ever contemplate the phrase, "Know thyself," vile, hateful, lying beast?
What candidate are you two talking about? I read nothing about a candidate and a caption in that article.

But with all your scriptural knowledge, you must remember the one about not judging others lest you be judged.

Why is it my fault there's a liberal herd mentality? If someone says something the herd doesn't like, liberals turn on them and stampede in unison.

You know it's true. Look at the NAACP.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say anything about Obama moran? When you learn to understand what you read maybe then we can have a conversation. Lemming!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and about why they could live among us and still hate us.
I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch.
I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.
I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattle- snakes do.
In God We Trust!
Now Flacktard thinks all terrorists all look alike & have this rattle that they sound prior to striking.

To know why helps define characteristics that some terrorists have enabling better detection & locating prior to a strike happening.

Perhaps if that dumbass Texan looked into why rattlesnakes were attracted to his home, he might be able to make some changes & lower the number of threats.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
In God We Trust!
Not all home grown terrorists are Muslims

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a damn about some stupid election! I don't give a damn whether it's a republican or democrat president! I am neither!!!! What I do give a damn about is the greatest country ever conceived by man being destroyed by a bunch of progressive traitors!!!! What I give a damn about is the willful destruction of the idea of self reliance by the American people!!!! What I give a damn about is the growing mentality that because you exist you have the right to what other people worked hard for!!!!! I resent the fact that you progressives think you can just march into America and decide what we can eat, drink, drive, where we can smoke or not, and any other progressive idea that takes away the freedoms of the American people!!!!
Nailed it!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive traitors?? Really?
Yes. Really. Even JFK would agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr hpcaban 224,379
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr feces for jesus 305,160
loan offer with low interest 2 hr Pastor james 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,704
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••