Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1745871 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972309 Aug 28, 2013
These days, when we think of George W. Bush, we think mostly of what a horrible mess he made of the economy. But his even more tragic legacy is the loss of our moral authority, and the transformation of the United States of America from global champion of human rights into an outlaw nation.

History is likely to judge Bush most harshly for two things in particular: Launching a war against a country that had not attacked us, and approving the use of cruel and inhumane interrogation techniques.

And that's why the two most essential lies -- among the many -- in his new memoir are that he had a legitimate reason to invade Iraq, and that he had a legitimate reason to torture detainees.

Neither is remotely true. But Bush must figure that if he keeps making the case for himself -- particularly if it goes largely unrebutted by the traditional media, as it has thus far -- then perhaps he can blunt history's verdict.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/22/the-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#972310 Aug 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Feral chimp attack!!
Its a shame she wasnt packing a 9mm; she should have emptied it into these chimps. Its the only thing gibbons understand....
Posted: 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Woman brutally beaten by group of teens in North Side says attack was ‘racially motivated’
PITTSBURGH —
A woman who said she was brutally attacked by a group of black teenagers in Pittsburgh’s North Side Sunday said the girls savagely beat her while calling her racial slurs.
Ginger Slepski said she suffered multiple injuries, including torn shoulder ligaments. She said she thought the girls were going to kill her.
“I thought it was so animalistic. So violent. I’m so afraid for these girls to get out and walk the streets,” Slepski said.
Police said Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.
“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said,‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.
All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.
“They yelled,‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said,‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said.
Slepski said she tried to get back into her car but the girls grabbed her by the hair.
“The one punched me in the head and I was on a set of concrete steps and my head hit the concrete so hard,” said Slepski.“Then they all got on top of me and all their hands were in my hair. They kept telling each other to,‘Kick her in the head. Kick her head in the concrete.’”
Slepski said several people witnessed the attack but were too afraid to intervene.
“Another woman was yelling at the girls,‘I’m calling the police!’ And it’s like it only made it worse,” Slepski said.
Slepski said a man finally jumped in and helped Slepski escape from under the group of girls.
“I do feel like it was very racially motivated and I grew up in the neighborhood,” she said.
Slepski said her injuries are keeping her from working as an electrician and she’s worried about having the means to take care of her daughters.
The teens allegedly involved were all charged with robbery and ethnic intimidation.
<quoted text>
The phag sisters are at it again.
Funny how both their IP addresses originate in Windsor, CT. More of Waxturd's sockpuppets, his special phag ones who accuse others of being what they try so desperately to hide about themselves!!
I have so, so, so many questions to ask you!

Do you get free Birth Control and/or condoms in there?

Will you be able to collect SS when and if you get out?

How many times a day do you brush and mouthwash?

Do you shave your head or do your friends prefer grabbing long hair?

I've gots more.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972311 Aug 28, 2013
Bush, Cheney admit Iraq had no WMD, take new tack

They cite oil-for-food scam as justification for invasion

http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/

Lapeer, MI

#972312 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where is my picture of the King assassination you lying scumbag pos?
You're lower than whale sht loser.
And you smell like fish.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972313 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And if, in response to the Chimp-In-Chief's stupidity, Iran begins lobbing nuclear missiles into Israel, the Magic Negro can go on Jay Leno's Propaganda Late-Night and do a Tap-Dance victory dance?
Then there'll be a State Dinner at the White House for the Muslim Brotherhood to celebrate.
Frankly IMO I believe O'bama wants to destroy Israel-it is no secret the seething hate he has for Israel.

Lapeer, MI

#972314 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
These days, when we think of George W. Bush, we think mostly of what a horrible mess he made of the economy. But his even more tragic legacy is the loss of our moral authority, and the transformation of the United States of America from global champion of human rights into an outlaw nation.
History is likely to judge Bush most harshly for two things in particular: Launching a war against a country that had not attacked us, and approving the use of cruel and inhumane interrogation techniques.
And that's why the two most essential lies -- among the many -- in his new memoir are that he had a legitimate reason to invade Iraq, and that he had a legitimate reason to torture detainees.
Neither is remotely true. But Bush must figure that if he keeps making the case for himself -- particularly if it goes largely unrebutted by the traditional media, as it has thus far -- then perhaps he can blunt history's verdict.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/22/the-...
Here we are potentially entering into WWIII under the 'leadership' of an Affirmative Action Boy Messiah with visions of grandeur and sonicfiller wants to start Bush-Bashing!!!!!

That's like screaming racism at a Party Store hold-up when the clerk yells bad names at the Trayvon holding him up.

Fool.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#972315 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has terrorist friends? oh that's right, he does.
[Right Wing] Experts to Obama: Here Is What to Do in Syria
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/experts-o...
Rove's name on the list lends Obama some credibility, don't you think?
Perfect__Rove's name on a list of military experts is like Jerry Sandusky's name on a list of Cub Scout den leaders.

Prevented this

#972316 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where is my picture of the King assassination you lying scumbag pos?
You're lower than whale sht loser.
You and Jesse Jackass SR-er ah um...the Rev er und Jackson lied. I don't know where your pic is--you said it was famous!
hehehehe.

Prevented this

#972317 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Same as Bush.
not remotely close: he isn't even the same color as President Bush.

Lapeer, MI

#972318 Aug 28, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Gang-banging? Another sexual reference from the "Im not gay, I'm just curious" Topix moron.
Another sexual reference from the "I'm not a jerk, I just act like one" Topix vandal.

Lapeer, MI

#972319 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>not remotely close: he isn't even the same color as President Bush.
The Magic Negro wears Yellow rather well.

Reminds me of a highway No Passing Zone.

Lapeer, MI

#972321 Aug 28, 2013
What was that last poll taken yesterday?

Only 9% of Americans agree with the Chimp-In-Chief's going to war in Syria?

If he pushes this under these conditions, it speaks volumes to his well known wishes to trash America.

"Damn the torpedoes. Full Steam ahead"

He's wearing a Life Jacket.

We aren't.

Prevented this

#972322 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Sr & Jr were invited. Both declined citing health reasons.
however...Sen. Tim Scott, R.-S.C., the only African American serving in the United States Senate, wasn't invited to the event commemorating the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King's march on Washington. What is that about? stinking democrats?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972323 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The retarded convict demonstrating her super-sleuth skills yet again!! Gee, it says "Bossier La" on my screen (even though I've always been in Arizona). You're just mad because you're doing a double nickel there in the supermaxx pen in conneticunt.
Your quarter is running out; best you resume suckling lest the guard yank your power cord......
Well, At least you wear your racial hatred openly. For that you're a better person than so many phonies here who pontificate how they really don't hate and fear black people. And then go on to prove their racial hatreds.

Y'see, I can even find some good in a Waxman puppet. You're his 'openly racist and mysogynist' character, the true sociopath. I understand.

You're one of his Ivy League educated children, aren't you? LOL Another that ended up in a wad of kleenex, soon to be flushed, like the sadly departed Jimmy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972325 Aug 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect__Rove's name on a list of military experts is like Jerry Sandusky's name on a list of Cub Scout den leaders.
...and yet a bathhouse frequenting community organizer of dubious origin has his finger on the nuclear trigger

Prevented this

#972326 Aug 28, 2013
MLK ANNIVERSARY SPEAKER COMPARES SUPREME COURT JUSTICES TO KKK

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbar...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#972328 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another sexual reference from the "I'm not a jerk, I just act like one" Topix vandal.
Take a look at your avatar hypocrite/vandal/moron.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972329 Aug 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you smell like fish.
That's the same half wit that regaled us with the story about how Obama won because black Americans outvoted white ones overall and it was white folks fault because they stayed at home.

Oh, what a hoot that was!!

And then when called on it, made a series of excuses about how it was proportional, he was taken out of context, usual nitwit talk, etc.

But you clearly fcked up badly, idiot. And you haven't gotten any smarter since then. You and your Fenster buttsweetie are, as the saying goes,'so gay'! Not that it's a bad thing, it's just your hiding it that is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972330 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jesse Jackass SR-er ah um...the Rev er und Jackson lied. I don't know where your pic is--you said it was famous!
hehehehe.
By Jackson's own account, he was in the motel parking lot when MLK was shot, not with him on the motel balcony. Jackson has always exaggerated his role in the MLK organization.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972332 Aug 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min June VanDerMark 336,874
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Chosen Traveler 35,803
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2