Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534355 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971547 Aug 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come here and visit Texas commie? I'm visiting on business for the day and the people are great here. You liberals are allowed too. People here value self-responsibility & accountability though. You might have a problem with that, libtard. Too bad I'm going back to liberal Konnecticut now. Up at my home, it's infested with losers like you.
Hey now lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971548 Aug 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you addressing your question to "liberals"? It's your Republican candidate for president, John McCain, who is calling for the firing of cruise missiles and grandstanding about Obama's lack of immediate response to the obliteration of his "red line."
You people really don't know what you want. If Obama authorizes a missile strike you will accuse him of an "act of war". If he chooses to pursue continued diplomatic efforts, you will accuse him of undermining America's credibility in the world. Republicans are such a confused little bunch of cretins.
One thing for sure, Syria has violated the basic rule of international law by its use of chemical weapons and a U.S. military action in concert with a response by an international coalition of NATO allies (Germany, France and Britain) and Arab League nations would certainly be warranted. Ill advised perhaps but certainly justified.
Your f*ck head O'bama is the PRESIDENT. He is the one making the decisions as ignorant as he is. You want a war founded on a made up video by the muzzie terrorists. Live with it liberal idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#971550 Aug 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come here and visit Texas commie? I'm visiting on business for the day and the people are great here. You liberals are allowed too. People here value self-responsibility & accountability though. You might have a problem with that, libtard. Too bad I'm going back to liberal Konnecticut now. Up at my home, it's infested with losers like you.
That one lives in California. The nut sacks of the world.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971551 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
King in 1967: My dream has 'turned into a nightmare'
http://dailynightly.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08...
Very interesting.
What King couldn't have known then was billions and billions WERE spent in the War on Poverty.
I believe even King would agree today that no amount of money can educate blacks in failing schools or provide opportunities from having a good education. I also believe King would agree that no amount of money can prevent young black men from turning to drugs and gangs in lieu of absence of fathers and supervision in the home.
Juan Williams was right in saying this as well. I agree with him.
PBS News was trying to tug at the hearts of clueless Liberal Boobs again last night. They showed a black family of five who collectively - mom, dad and little trayvones - owed more than $136,000 in College loans. The parents had graduated long ago and the kids were following mom & dad into the Jesse Sharpton Merrie-Go-Round.

The mother was wearing jewelry and a sequined dress. The kids were very well dressed and the house looked like mansion.

I thought to myself that here they are living in a mansion in a well-to-do suburb of Atlanta and crying about those silly College Loans they refuse to pay off. Affirmative Action gives them good paychecks and they cry poverty. Gee.

Next, the Boy Messiah will push for legislation to forgive College Loans to blacks. It gets worse daily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#971552 Aug 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you addressing your question to "liberals"? It's your Republican candidate for president, John McCain, who is calling for the firing of cruise missiles and grandstanding about Obama's lack of immediate response to the obliteration of his "red line."
You people really don't know what you want. If Obama authorizes a missile strike you will accuse him of an "act of war". If he chooses to pursue continued diplomatic efforts, you will accuse him of undermining America's credibility in the world. Republicans are such a confused little bunch of cretins.
One thing for sure, Syria has violated the basic rule of international law by its use of chemical weapons and a U.S. military action in concert with a response by an international coalition of NATO allies (Germany, France and Britain) and Arab League nations would certainly be warranted. Ill advised perhaps but certainly justified.
Shouldn’t Obama go through the proper procedures and explain to the American People why and reason to engage Syria and then seek approval from Congress/UN? If Obama acts without Congressional/UN Approval than whose ACTING LIKE A COWBOY!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#971555 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn’t Obama go through the proper procedures and explain to the American People why and reason to engage Syria and then seek approval from Congress/UN? If Obama acts without Congressional/UN Approval than whose ACTING LIKE A COWBOY!!
Maybe he will show up on Letterman tonight and explain it joke style to the American people. That's how O'bama rolls.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971556 Aug 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, WTF is a "tongue stud"??
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/body_jewelle...

Prevented this

#971557 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
Another of Oblama's illegal wars on the horizon, better get the women and children in bomb shelters:
Obama administration lays groundwork for probable military strike against Syria
WaPo- The Obama administration readied Tuesday for a probable military strike against Syria, assembling allied backing and collecting an important Arab endorsement of its view that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is almost certainly to blame for an alleged mass gassing of civilians.
What allied Backing-- two broke countries? Russia and China are not just going to sit there and let O'bama puff his chest out. Jesse Jackson Sr. may get his wish. Cut his balls off.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971559 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Douchelikker, wasn't the half breed boy wonder Oblama going to sit down and talk to these dictators that hated GWB? What happened to that plan?
Oh, it's been replaced with missle attacks.
The Liar-In-Chief strikes again.

But the Liberal Media doesn't want to hear it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971561 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not in the 9% of Americans who want us to attack Syria.
but i think i just did a good job of pointing out republican hypocrisy.
though if Mitt was in the WH it would have been much easier.
republicans could care less one way or the other about attacking Syria. all they care about is attacking Obama.
Thank an O'Kennedy.

And to think, allllllllllll this Constitution BREACHING and wasted time on BULLCHIT of fifty years backwards social whines--when this nation COULD've been making progress on-

1.JOBS
2.IMMIGRATION REFORM
3.CORP AND GIVVERMENT welfare and entitleMentalcase ranks and files-
4.Affordable (NOT FWEE and/or TAX and fine) healthcare options for the still MANY unisured
And implementing and maintaining a..

5.B-U-D-G-E-T...securing a more stable current economy as well as one for future generations.

But nooooooooooo, what has America gotten instead--just more bloviated toxic hot air of blah blah blah.

Thanks O'kennnedy...for ruining the immigration quota policies in the 60's as well.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971563 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There's gotta be some working on impeachment papers somewhere--this chit is just unreal.
Jim

Havre, MT

#971564 Aug 27, 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971567 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a racist video, completely unrelated to the CIA or to missiles.
Nobody to blame but ourselves.
Hillary told us so.
That is still very disappointing.

Must've thought all this Syria/Libya/Arab spring stuff was on the same par level as Bosnia.

NOT.

Very Disappointing.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#971570 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would come back with your lame excuse.
Calling a black man "boy"is a racial slur.
Gee Eed, I don't know,why not use the term "CHILD". Dumbass.
Racist f*ck Eed.
"real dumb"
I call you a boy to. Why do I do that? Because you are black? Don't know, doesn't matter what your color is, you are a boy. Because you are a worthless piece of manure? Yes. Because you are a azz kisser of the boy messiah, president nobama? Yes. Because you are a "MOOCHER", one with his hand out? Yes. Because for every post you offer 3 posters come on and ridicule the crap you spew? Yes.
Why do I not use the word child? I have a grandson, to me he is a little boy, not a child, not a girl, a little boy. You do not like it, tough.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971574 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspected as much, however I'm already shunning it because of the filthy, treasonous dirtbag Jane Fonda.
I wonder what McCain IS thinking right about now.

All this missile talk all of a sudden is rather over the usual edge.

Hold those thoughts there cowboy.

Prevented this

#971576 Aug 27, 2013
I am pleased to report that North Carolina is the latest state to pass ALAC (American Laws for American Courts). That’s one more state that now prohibits judges from applying foreign law if doing so infringes on the constitutional rights of any party in a case.

No Shariah in North Carolina!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971577 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Chickenfeathers fits you so well. What did Rush say today? I just caught a little about some black hater appointed by our racist president in Homeland Security who hates just about everyone[including gays and zebras] and says a lot of blacks and whites will have to die. Perhaps you've heard of him?
Who is taking (yet another leaves the admin) that spot?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#971578 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone wrote a book on how to assassinate GWB. The outcry was barely heard.
But in honor of MLK who once had a dream a man would be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin...a man's character doesn't "evolve" right before an election to get votes.
You and Realtime are the ones dishonoring MLK's dream by continually bringing up Obama's skin color every time someone criticizes his character.
Time for you both to look at the man in the mirror.
Obama, himself, is responsible for encouraging racial division. Perhaps if he had forgiven and forgotten the sins of his own party and moved on, we still wouldn't be talking about it and the old wounds of the past wouldn't have been opened again.
You've tried that before you goddamned liar. No one wrote a book on how to assassinate George W Bush, it was a work of fiction. If you follow your asinine logic the Tom Clancy wrote a book on how to plant a nuclear bomb in his book "A Sum of All Fears" or how to cripple Wall Street and fly a plane into the Capitol in "Debt of Honor" or how to disperse Ebola throughout the country in "Executive Orders".
The reason I bring race into it is to demonstrate the truth of why you right wingers are so opposed to his policies. Obamacare as you call it was built from a blueprint drawn by the Heritage Society actually signed into law in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney, is less radical than Richard Nixon's plan and almost identical to Bob Dole's. I was in Washington when you and your precious Tea Party were in town for Glenn Becks circus and I heard enough in the elevators of my hotel as well as in the lobby and breakfast room to know that the president's race is the main reason for your opinions.
MLK was all about voting and labor rights Carol, things that you right wingers want to tear down. So who's dishonoring his memory?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#971581 Aug 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You've tried that before you goddamned liar. No one wrote a book on how to assassinate George W Bush, it was a work of fiction. If you follow your asinine logic the Tom Clancy wrote a book on how to plant a nuclear bomb in his book "A Sum of All Fears" or how to cripple Wall Street and fly a plane into the Capitol in "Debt of Honor" or how to disperse Ebola throughout the country in "Executive Orders".
The reason I bring race into it is to demonstrate the truth of why you right wingers are so opposed to his policies. Obamacare as you call it was built from a blueprint drawn by the Heritage Society actually signed into law in Massachusetts by Mitt Romney, is less radical than Richard Nixon's plan and almost identical to Bob Dole's. I was in Washington when you and your precious Tea Party were in town for Glenn Becks circus and I heard enough in the elevators of my hotel as well as in the lobby and breakfast room to know that the president's race is the main reason for your opinions.
MLK was all about voting and labor rights Carol, things that you right wingers want to tear down. So who's dishonoring his memory?
Did you read the new book about your life story? The epic "Pierre Pumps-a-lot" just hit the shelves this week at many an adult emporium. Really big with the tranny crowd....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#971582 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
That is some seriously retarded shiite. It never ceases to amaze me when retards get neck & face tattoos, pierce their ears, lips & tongue, and then wonder why they can only get minimum wage jobs (or prison terms).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 314,304
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr superwilly 258,464
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Here pharters 33,082
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web