Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCNlin

United States

#967606 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for Hillary, for sure.
The Democrat nominee in 2016 will be an Obama surrogate.
Galt

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967607 Aug 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just kill yourself, there's no hope for your illness
DB speaks the truth that others hold back as PC.
You should thank him for speaking about the king's new clothes.

And his tramp mother.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967608 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Eman defends calling Obama's dead mother a slut. He & his other persona, Mr Eed, defend the practice of making up lies to slur women.
The fatter your azz, the more it hurts when the truth bites it, DumbDave. Get used to it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#967609 Aug 20, 2013
Atlantic Ocean Floor Oozing Massive Iron Cloud Plume

August 20, 2013

“We had never seen anything like it,” said Mak Saito, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute scientist and lead author of the study, in a press release.“We were sort of shocked—there’s this huge bull’s-eye right in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean. We didn’t quite know what to do with it, because it went contrary to a lot of our expectations.”

"It went contrary to a lot of our expectations." You gotta love it if you know what I mean...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967610 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ridiculous.
ACORN registered dead people as well as fictitious voters taken from a phonebook in 2008 and pleaded guilty to one felony count of unlawful compensation for registration of voters stemming from an illegal voter registration scheme in its Las Vegas office during in the 2008 race.
Probably how Reid won again. Anyone can say they're Mickey Mouse or a registered dead person.
You should probably read this.
http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA636.html
"Voter scams and scandals are notorious in Chicago and across much of Illinois including outdated voter registrations being voted by precinct captains; fake registrations with made-up names; 'ghost' voting by the dearly departed; elderly voters having their ballots cast by care-workers; and ineligible felons and illegal aliens casting illegal ballots. And Chicago's problem isn't just distant history."
Many elections have been won and lost by voting early and voting "often".
Later.
Strange that Chicago is such a Liberal bastion, a citadel of progressive rot, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967611 Aug 20, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking while you post or is it meth today
Take a hike, poofball Patrick.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967612 Aug 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that Chicago is such a Liberal bastion, a citadel of progressive rot, eh?
Chicago is hardly liberal or progressive, just a prime example of old-time union greed and power.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967613 Aug 20, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Atlantic Ocean Floor Oozing Massive Iron Cloud Plume
August 20, 2013
“We had never seen anything like it,” said Mak Saito, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute scientist and lead author of the study, in a press release.“We were sort of shocked—there’s this huge bull’s-eye right in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean. We didn’t quite know what to do with it, because it went contrary to a lot of our expectations.”
"It went contrary to a lot of our expectations." You gotta love it if you know what I mean...
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...
Blame Bush....
LCNlin

United States

#967614 Aug 20, 2013
Galt has come undone :-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#967615 Aug 20, 2013
James Edwards, 15, was treating the murder as a joke, District Attorney Jason Hicks told a hearing in the town of Duncan on Tuesday (Wednesday morning AEST).

Mr Hicks told the court that Edwards has previously been in contact with police, and that he "an attitude of total disregard for law enforcement" when he was being charged over Lane's death.

"He thinks it's funny, and it's all a joke," Mr Hicks said.

Time for justice...now

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967618 Aug 20, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Atlantic Ocean Floor Oozing Massive Iron Cloud Plume
August 20, 2013
“We had never seen anything like it,” said Mak Saito, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute scientist and lead author of the study, in a press release.“We were sort of shocked—there’s this huge bull’s-eye right in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean. We didn’t quite know what to do with it, because it went contrary to a lot of our expectations.”
"It went contrary to a lot of our expectations." You gotta love it if you know what I mean...
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...
Very interesting indeed. The last paragraph:

"The Atlantic Ocean iron plume may provide a smorgasbord for oceanic phytoplankton, the tiny, plant-like organisms that form the base of many marine food webs. Those phytoplankton provide food for fish and whales. The plankton also suck in large amounts of carbon dioxide. When the plankton die they can carry that carbon with them to bottom of the ocean."


I recall human efforts being made to seed the world's oceans with iron to feed plankton which consume CO2, the supposed anthropic curse on the planet.

dem

Westerville, OH

#967621 Aug 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good afternoon leftist phags and gang-banging chimp lovers!!!
hello fcktard

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#967623 Aug 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The fatter your azz, the more it hurts when the truth bites it, DumbDave. Get used to it.
This is Eman's other sockpuppet, Eed's a different species.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#967624 Aug 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone explain this sentence from Carol for me:
"Isn't it past time democrats supported a voucher system and brought back incentives to manufacturers and more jobs?"
Aren't Democrats against a voucher system?

Didn't Obama's proposed budget call for a top individual corporate tax rate of 39.6%?

Think so.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#967625 Aug 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Good afternoon leftist phags and gang-banging chimp lovers!!!
RIP GOP

Your days are numbered, enjoy it while you have no power.

Have you heard?

OBAMACARE!!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!!

Not a dammmmm thing some chincy spindly greedy azzzzhole Republicans can do about!

6 weeks it's here!

Democrats win!

No more votes for unpatriotic, against the people GOP dipppppschiiitttttss!

OBAMACARE!! even in little backwards red States! F U!
dem

Westerville, OH

#967627 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't Democrats against a voucher system?
Didn't Obama's proposed budget call for a top individual corporate tax rate of 39.6%?
Think so.
anyone named carol is a fcktard delux

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#967630 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't Democrats against a voucher system?
Didn't Obama's proposed budget call for a top individual corporate tax rate of 39.6%?
Think so.
How do you connect these terms or are you just throwing everything against the wall to see what'll stick?

"Isn't it past time democrats supported a voucher system and brought back incentives to manufacturers and more jobs?"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967631 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago is hardly liberal or progressive, just a prime example of old-time union greed and power.
I'm not so sure about that. I just sat in a doctor's office today reading magazines until my fingers stained with soy ink.

Time Magazine did a piece on Rahm Emanuel whom they love(Time is about as Liberal as Oprah). In it, both the article's author and Rahm baby brag about how Illinois' and particularly Chicago's politics are locked up cleanly for Democrats and that they don't ever worry about Republicans at all.

Thus, Chicago's dead people vote, sometimes twice, thrice, etc. and so my comment about the Windy City being the Midwest's Liberal Citadel of Progressive rot.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#967633 Aug 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
James Edwards, 15, was treating the murder as a joke, District Attorney Jason Hicks told a hearing in the town of Duncan on Tuesday (Wednesday morning AEST).
Mr Hicks told the court that Edwards has previously been in contact with police, and that he "an attitude of total disregard for law enforcement" when he was being charged over Lane's death.
"He thinks it's funny, and it's all a joke," Mr Hicks said.
Time for justice...now
Somebody call George Zimmerman, please.
I'll supply the Hangman's hood.
dem

Westerville, OH

#967634 Aug 20, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi phag. Ironic you should ooze out of the sewer today, I just saw your video yesterday......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWCWsjXgMekXX
were those real tears steve you fcktard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min Los Angeles 200,987
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,715
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 227,992
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 27,449
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 16 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••