Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
888,301 - 888,320 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#967112 Aug 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>We all have heard your dumbass views on this matter many times. Problem is they don't explain why 90% of all home loans defaulted on in 2008 during the collapse had one major item in common. 90% of all the bad home loans were less than 5 years old. What happened 5 years prior to 2008 home loan crash?
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Bush at the signing::: "Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal; that is an essential goal.
We understand that buying a home for the first time is complicated, and we want to simplify the process.
Many first-time buyers look at the paperwork from a loan application, and frankly, get a little nervous about all the fine print. Those forms can be intimidating to the first-time home buyer. They can be intimidating to the second or third-time home buyer, too.(Laughter and applause.) So this administration has proposed new rules to simplify the forms home buyers and homeowners fill out when they apply for a loan or close on a mortgage".
.\
You have no way of knowing what percentage of homes belonged into what category. To learn this, you would have to convince the governments of the foreign countries to force the "Special Purpose Vehicles" Ben Bernanke referenced in his testimony to Barney Frank's committee to open their books for investigation. This has never been done.
So, just where are you getting your propaganda from?
(Laughter and applause)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967113 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Seniors were paying that prior to adding Part D.
Republicans passed part D without properly funding it.
http://www.forbes.com/2009/11/19/republican-b...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#967114 Aug 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
these liberals get crazy when one insults their messiah.
More fantasy blather from bizarro land.
Where is George W. Bush? It appears heís been hidden away since the day he left office. He hasnít campaigned for GOP politicians, hasnít given big public endorsements and wasnít even invited to the RNC this past summer.
Its a lot easier to blame Obama for EVERYTHING if Republicans pretend he never existed.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967115 Aug 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you get mad if I called you a child beater? And then asked why do child beaters get mad when you call them child beaters?
You used to call me a racist routinely for an entire year after Obama was elected. So I'm used to it.
I'm not a racist anymore than you are a child beater.
But I have the common decency not to falsely accuse you of something you aren't guilty of.
You're a liberal and can't help yourself.
That's pretty amazing.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#967116 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
using the Canadian WND as a source is sure to impress.
if you're right wing crazy.
I've always found Canadian webs to be a step above par average.

As in (the ones I've looked at anyway) still metered with a modicom of integrity, decency and ethics.

Things that often LACK, especially in the world of joirnalisTics, these days.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967117 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, dumbf*ck, read your own sources.
The article clearly states that Congress is not trying to exempt themselves but deciding how to build the mechanism so that the federal government pays for part of the premiums when they sign up for coverage in the exchanges.
So, they don't want to pay for it themselves, right? Isn't that different that the way things were done before ObamaKare?
You can tell us why the White House offered to pay for Congress' obligatory payments for ObamaKare to institute it for everyone in Congress while you're at it.

Tell us why every Democrat in DC hates ObamaKare.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967118 Aug 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just kill yourself, there's no hope for your illness
I smoke and ride motorcycles.
Mission Accomplished.
(Laughter and applause)
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#967119 Aug 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
between replying to carols' denials and DB's sources that can't be cited, it's already been an amusing morning.
I know, you can almost hear him hyperventilating as he steps up his game. Now she's a prostitute! What a nutcase. But, they're not racists! Oh no, don't call them that !
It's the culture!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#967120 Aug 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare distinguishing marks like:
* The width of the channel directly beneath the noses of Davis + Magic Negro are both very narrow. Channels of Barack senior and George are very wide
* The top lips of Davis + Magic Negro have a vertical ridge directly beneath the channel above. Barack senior + George have none.
* The puffiness beneath the lower lips. Davis + Magic Negro is very pronounced. Barack senior and George = nonexistent.
* The Worry Lines between the eyebrows on Davis + Magic Negro are very pronounced. On Barack senior and George = nonexistent.
* The vertical jowl creases R & L of the mouth on Davis + Magic Negro are pronounced. On Barack Senior and George = nonexistent.
Conclusion: Annie was a lying tramp.
It does look pretty obvious when looking the facial features.
(unless anyone is blind and or Ignorant)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967121 Aug 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Explain the numerous pictures of Barack Sr &, Jr together. Barack Sr, Jr, & Jr's mother all together. I look like my dad, my brother looks like my mother but, we have the same parents! He doesn't have to look like his father to be his son. Haven't you seen Maury before?
Obama looks like his biological father.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967122 Aug 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you translate your post into the written English language, please?
made more sense that anything you post.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967123 Aug 20, 2013
than

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967124 Aug 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
As usual you have no answers. You are all lies and BS. Keep it up, a large majority laugh at your stoopidity.
I will say this you do provide laughs.
Peace
KMA
Look, dipsh*t, I've answered that a gazillion times & you people are too GD stupid to get it.

Its not my job to try to educate the uneducatable.

Certainly you know what an unfunded tax cut is, right Moocher Eed?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#967125 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Seniors were paying that prior to adding Part D.
Republicans passed part D without properly funding it.
Duh a Vey, did you apologize to Galt for lamebrainedly trying to collectively lump and labelduhm "who yo baby daddeee???" types in with those who KNOW with certainty, no doubt need be applied?

Jackboot, spoon fed ignorance licking Duhmmy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#967126 Aug 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years after Frank & Dodd got chairmanships would be Jan of 2011.
I have news.
The recession started in 4th quarter of 2007. Housing started its slide in 2006.
Just how uninformed are you?
The avalanche didn't start until two years after the Democrats took over full oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
During this period of "Housing started its slide in 2006", we had two years of constant lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Christopher Dodd was being paid more in bribes by the financial institutions that caused the collapse than any other person in the entire Congress. Barney Frank threw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and got busted for running a male prostitution ring out of his house, and who knows hom many other felonies Barney Frank committed that we never heard of, so they didn't have to bribe him.

Just how uninformed are you?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#967127 Aug 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
More fantasy blather from bizarro land.
Where is George W. Bush? It appears heís been hidden away since the day he left office. He hasnít campaigned for GOP politicians, hasnít given big public endorsements and wasnít even invited to the RNC this past summer.
Its a lot easier to blame Obama for EVERYTHING if Republicans pretend he never existed.
Oh gee, Bush has a life beyond poliTICS.

Who would want anything to do with the current mess in DC now, if they didn't have to. Smart man-staying the heck away from and out of the ineptness of loserville.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#967128 Aug 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! The laws haven't changed son.
LOL-if you lived in Hawai'i you would know it has. Hawai'i universal health care for children was dropped after only seven months. Free it was free--so every idiot signed up and broke it within seven months. LOL--you so stupid.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#967129 Aug 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are one sick SOB. You really get your rocks off demeaning women, you are a real man? No!!! You are a simple hater, a piece of manure.
Peace
KMA
Dumbwaiter has called Obama's dead mother a slut a gazillion times & Eed didn't give a sh*t.

Limbaugh called single women having sex sluts. Eed didn't care.

But When I turn the tables on Dumbwaiter in an obvious ploy to of using Dumbwaiter's tactic on his mother, Eed has a f*cking fit.

Why is that Eed. Protecting the demeaners of women like you protect the racists? I think so.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#967130 Aug 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always found Canadian webs to be a step above par average.
As in (the ones I've looked at anyway) still metered with a modicom of integrity, decency and ethics.
Things that often LACK, especially in the world of joirnalisTics, these days.
Canada Free Press is conspiracy theory site comparable to Infowars.

the Alex Jones of the North.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#967131 Aug 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Explain the numerous pictures of Barack Sr &, Jr together. Barack Sr, Jr, & Jr's mother all together. I look like my dad, my brother looks like my mother but, we have the same parents! He doesn't have to look like his father to be his son. Haven't you seen Maury before?
Then look at all the pics in comparison with the Communist.

In one of them, even the hairdudedoo is strikingly similar.

Sometimes the apple really doesn't fall that far from the tree, once the orchard is cleared for a clearer view anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 226,356
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••