Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1604328 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965861 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its at $34 now dumbasss.
Wrong, not the same stock. The original shareholders were wiped out.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965862 Aug 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Above the Mason Dixon line-where all that racist race baiting entitleMentalcase crap is seen just exactly for what is.
CRAP-the CON jobs of warped in the head, entitlementalcase racist race baiting manipulators.
The only difference in racism between the North and the South is that racism is more open in the South and more vicious in the North.

Cities like New York are as racist as you can get, with a liberal surface shine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965863 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrats love the Weener. 80% unfavorable, but the 20% of corrupt hard core Democrats like the idiots here still like him.
Weinerman is a gross clown, but the rest of the candidates are marshmallows who will get run over by the unions and minorities.

NYC faces a return to the Dinkins era.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#965864 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine so far, no Egyptians have flown planes into any of our buildings since they ousted Mubarek.
But your brain flies into buildings, moron, because you are an idiot.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#965865 Aug 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The existing system worked fine for all but those who wanted free lunch.
If you were paying the ObamaKKKare tax, you would be pissed off as well.
Young healthy males between the ages of 21 and 29 will bear the brunt of the cost and males 30-39.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/14/news/economy/...

The question is: Will younger, healthier people purchase coverage or will they simply pay the fine -$95 per adult. It will be cheaper than any individual plan available on the state exchanges.

Too much uncertainty.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#965866 Aug 17, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like tenzing putting it';s nose in the crack of it's own crap?
Yo' tenzing-you nasty mouthed, pick you one brain cell up out the gutter!
Woof woof!

Bark ...

Orlando, FL

#965867 Aug 17, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the "war on poverty" started by LBJ, an abject failure by any measure, gawd dems are so stupid. I believe Einstein labeled it insanity.
No amount of money can help people who don't want to be helped or keep perpetuating the cycle of poverty - disparaging the importance of education, resorting to drugs and crime, fatherless homes and lack of supervision.

Location hidden

#965868 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't quoting the existing price, dingbat. You post is lame, just like you, idiot.
Somebody's an idiot, GM stock probably hasn't traded for $5/share since the '30's.

Somebody else is an idiot for sticking up for his girlfriend.

Orlando, FL

#965869 Aug 17, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the "war on poverty" started by LBJ, an abject failure by any measure, gawd dems are so stupid. I believe Einstein labeled it insanity.
Also, unskilled labor jobs are shrinking and minorities who once relied on these jobs have few other options.

As long as we keep taxing manufacturers out of the country, that's not going to change. At least until common sense is restored.

Location hidden

#965870 Aug 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, not the same stock. The original shareholders were wiped out.
Oh yeah, so there was that. Nevertheless, a retarded comment. Not mine, the idiot I replied to.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#965871 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof woof!
Bark ...
Glad to see you can still bark Democrat scumbagger. Can you rollover too?

Location hidden

#965872 Aug 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Young healthy males between the ages of 21 and 29 will bear the brunt of the cost and males 30-39.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/14/news/economy/...
The question is: Will younger, healthier people purchase coverage or will they simply pay the fine -$95 per adult. It will be cheaper than any individual plan available on the state exchanges.
Too much uncertainty.
Where'd ya get $95?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#965873 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You just are unable to comprehend, idiot. Spaceshot.
well, you have a bigger problem since your not American, mr for-eign-er!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#965874 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we now you are one Tenzing. What else could explain your deviant leech from America lunacy? You really should consider living in a country where they love slouches. Greece or even Detroit in the USA seems like a nice place for you.
gee, I wonder what your fatherland looks like son?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#965875 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody's an idiot, GM stock probably hasn't traded for $5/share since the '30's.
Somebody else is an idiot for sticking up for his girlfriend.
You really don't have a clue do, you needy mooch?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#965876 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't quoting the existing price, dingbat. You post is lame, just like you, idiot.
lol! Clearly you have no idea what the point is son.

Must be that language barrier eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#965877 Aug 17, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But your brain flies into buildings, moron, because you are an idiot.
lol! And you're still a foreign son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#965878 Aug 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No amount of money can help people who don't want to be helped or keep perpetuating the cycle of poverty - disparaging the importance of education, resorting to drugs and crime, fatherless homes and lack of supervision.
Just like people who think CRA is still killing the American economy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#965879 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, so there was that. Nevertheless, a retarded comment. Not mine, the idiot I replied to.
The idiot is you, libtard. You are a zero with nothing to tout, leech.

Orlando, FL

#965880 Aug 17, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a deep seated disdain for the teabaggers and will continue to refer to them as such. All I've seen from so called "Taxed Enough Already" baggers is attacks on individual liberty. Abortion and gay marriage have ZERO to do with "Taxed Enough Already". They're a bunch of phony christian right-wingers pretending to have a political ethic. If they were really "Taxed Enough Already" they'd have joined the extant Libertarian Party.
They didn't 'cause they're liars.
Most common reasons I've heard why they don't go LP: the LP doesn't support US Imperialism and doesn't want to legislate gay marriage or abortion rights.
So you think it's fair that people who are against abortion and are not registered democrats must fund abortions with their own tax dollars and pay union fees?

What happened to attacks on individual liberty?

The republican tent is morphing to include independents and libertarians. Rand Paul is a good example of how it is changing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,575
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr cpeter1313 317,632
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr LMFAO phartt 34,271
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web