Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277678 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#965139 Aug 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he go? Nobody there ever met him.
Can you imagine Obama being the only person in the room nobody knows at a reunion of Columbia graduates?
I do wonder what he was really doing in New York at that time. You have to conclude the Communist Party USA has a major office location either on or near the Columbia campus. Frank Marshal Davis would have contacted them. That's probably where Obama got his first intense indoctrination into Saul Alinsky tactics and given "community organizer" indoctrination. Immediately after he pretended to go to Columbia, his "community organizer" career begins in Chicago.
DB…The common thread among Obama’s associates/friends from his Pastor to his Mentor is ‘Hate America Crowd” we can’t forget ‘Obama’ began his political career in the home of a known Domestic Terror ‘Bill Ayers!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965140 Aug 16, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a planned day of rage by the Mo Bro hood. Isn't that the plan O'bama had when O'bama and the democrats supported the Ahab spring? just sayin'.
Obama lacks the ability to negotiate peace between Chicago gangs, let alone peace in the Middle East.
LCNlin

United States

#965141 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so present us with the proof that it's fraudulent.
just don't try to use any non-expert 'expert' testimony from one of the 200 birther court cases that have failed to go anywhere.
Another day of birfoon posts :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965142 Aug 16, 2013
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus on Thursday strongly repudiated an idea that likely played a role in Mitt Romney's dismal showing among Latino voters.

Speaking at the RNC's summer meeting in Boston, Priebus was answering a question about Rep. Steve King (R-IA), who recently suggested that most young undocumented immigrants are drug mules, when he denounced the concept of "self-deportation," one of Romney's proposals for immigration reform that he floated at a Republican debate last year.

"Using the word 'self-deportation'— it's a horrific comment to make," Priebus said, according to Business Insider. "I don't think it has anything to do with our party. When someone makes those comments, obviously, it's racist."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965143 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
After years of a rotten economy, there are few employees left to lay off.
yes, 13 years is a long time.
LCNlin

United States

#965144 Aug 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
YOU MEAN AFTER THE BIG FANCY CAIRO sPEECH EVERYONE GUSHES ABOUT HE GOT THE HAND WOW WINTER DEBKAfile Exclusive Report Aug 15, 2013, 3:03 PM (IDT)
When the clashes between Egyptian security forces and pro-Morsi protesters were at their peak in Cairo Wednesday, Aug. 14 – 525 dead and 3,700 wounded to date - President Barack Obama put in a call to Egypt’s strongman, Gen. Abdel-Fattah El-Sissi, debkafile reports. The general refused to accept the call, anticipating a scolding like the one which forced Hosni Mubarak to quit. The harsh international condemnation of Gen. El-Sissi’s crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood – led by Washington – will exacerbate the crisis by pushing both sides to greater extremes
OH SNAP
You may try this for the next three and a half years
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965145 Aug 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense, blacks only make up about 13%of the population. I think we've seen the last Republican president for awhile too.
Blacks and Hispanics comprise 40% of your party and vote as a bloc, so you have seen your last white candidate for POTUS.
LCNlin

United States

#965146 Aug 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Here are Bill Clinton’s most controversial quotes about Obama:
(I'll list two at a time.)
1.“The idea that one of these campaigns is positive and the other is negative when I know the reverse is true and I have seen it and I have been blistered by it for months is a little tough to take. Just because of the sanitizing coverage that’s in the media doesn’t mean the facts aren’t out there.”— Jan. 7, 2008; New Hampshire campaign stop
2.“I think that they played the race card on me. We now know, from memos from the campaign, that they planned to do it all along.”— April 21, 2008, WHYY News Radio
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/807...
Now !
You trust Bill Clinton ~ LOL
He helped elect President Obama in 2012
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965147 Aug 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
Carol/Lois/Aunt Batty your lies are turning into a sickness.
LOL, how will she make it through the next 3 years? Then when Hillary gets elected, it'll be another 4-8
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965148 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You may try this for the next three and a half years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qS7nqwGt4-IXX
LOL!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#965149 Aug 16, 2013
Hillary Clinton exposed Obama's smear campaign tactics in 2008 before the Ohio primary. She attacked him for mailers she said mischaracterized her positions on health care reform and the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods," Clinton said.

And then her famous line, "Shame on you, Barack Obama! Shame on you!"

Just like the Obama Team smeared Romney.

A Washington Post Fact Checker disproved an Obama ad about Romney outsourcing jobs overseas while he was governor of Massachusetts as "misleading, unfair and untrue."

Why do most liberals want to believe lies instead of even trying to seek the truth?

(Since I was so harsh with Homer yesterday, I'll direct this question to him.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965150 Aug 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus on Thursday strongly repudiated an idea that likely played a role in Mitt Romney's dismal showing among Latino voters.
Speaking at the RNC's summer meeting in Boston, Priebus was answering a question about Rep. Steve King (R-IA), who recently suggested that most young undocumented immigrants are drug mules, when he denounced the concept of "self-deportation," one of Romney's proposals for immigration reform that he floated at a Republican debate last year.
"Using the word 'self-deportation'— it's a horrific comment to make," Priebus said, according to Business Insider. "I don't think it has anything to do with our party. When someone makes those comments, obviously, it's racist."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
OOpsie, Reince had too many martinis! Starting to slip up
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965151 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lacks the ability to negotiate peace between Chicago gangs, let alone peace in the Middle East.
Romeny would be good at dismantling gangs
WOW

Bronx, NY

#965152 Aug 16, 2013
HERMAN CAINE AMERICAN BIRTH CANNOT BE QUESTIONED HIS AMERICAN BLACKNESS CANNOT BE QUESTIONED HIS ACADEMIC BACKGROUND CANNOT BE QUESTIONED HIS SEXUALITY HAS NOT BEEn QUESTIONED HIS AMERICAN BLACK HISTORY CANNOT BE QUESTIONED BOTH HIS PARENTS ARE AMERICANS OF BLACKNESS FROM THE SOUTH AND CAN BE TRACED why were BLACKS CONDITIONED to CONDEM SOMEONE WHO COULD WITH EASE BE A FAMILY MEMBER AT A BBQ who shares the same HISTORY IN AMERICA THEY HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH CAINE THAN WITH OBAMA OBAMA HAS NO HISTORY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY NO ROOTS BLACKS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONES TO QUESTIONED HIS BIRTHER ISSUES WHAT IS IT LIBERAL SUBURBAN DEMOCRATS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN COMFORTABLE WITH A AMERICAN BLACK MAN FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT ENDURED JIM CROW SLAVERY AND WORST MAYBE THATS WHY THEY ADOPT AFRICAN BABIES AND NOT AMERICAN BLACK CHILDREN
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#965153 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Now !
You trust Bill Clinton ~ LOL
He helped elect President Obama in 2012
Clinton made a deal for Obama's support in 2016, but Obama has already reneged on that deal.

Clinton hates Obama.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#965154 Aug 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
Herman Cain describes himself as black and says he prefers that term over "African-American"..
Who gives a fk? Is he planning on running again? Has he found out where Uz bekibekistanstan is yet?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#965155 Aug 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Here are Bill Clinton’s most controversial quotes about Obama:
(I'll list two at a time.)
1.“The idea that one of these campaigns is positive and the other is negative when I know the reverse is true and I have seen it and I have been blistered by it for months is a little tough to take. Just because of the sanitizing coverage that’s in the media doesn’t mean the facts aren’t out there.”— Jan. 7, 2008; New Hampshire campaign stop
2.“I think that they played the race card on me. We now know, from memos from the campaign, that they planned to do it all along.”— April 21, 2008, WHYY News Radio
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/807...

O'bama is big fairy-tale.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#965156 Aug 16, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day of birfoon posts :-)
you'd think after 5 years of it going nowhere they'd give it up.

but it does make one wonder about the real motive behind it. they have nothing, so why continue?

Medicare Part D not giving away enough Proza?

WOW

Bronx, NY

#965157 Aug 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You SIR GET THE HULK HOGAN RAISED FINGER OH SNap
LCNlin

United States

#965158 Aug 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how will she make it through the next 3 years? Then when Hillary gets elected, it'll be another 4-8
Miss You ....For the Republicans who miss Reagan and Hoover

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min dollarsbill 247,597
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 46 min Nana68 6,943
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr stewart scott 29,956
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr cpeter1313 310,234
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Tue Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web