Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,256)

Showing posts 885,101 - 885,120 of1,072,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
pretty funny.
Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2011/11/b...
here are the the links on the page.
Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/671...
A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/674...
i can only hope you were in on the joke.
What's the difference in those 2 stories? Why did the presds crucify one and give a pass to the other?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
"silly"
One more time you are correct. He was only convicted of 31 of the 32 charges that were leveled. I guess in your world 1 is equal to some.
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

"UPDATE: Third man comes forward to AP. The AP:A third former editor says he considered filing a workplace complaint over what he considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Barack Obama when he worked under the president in the 1991 at the University of Chicago. He says the behavior included a private invitation to his apartment."

Since: Aug 13

waianae'hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Why

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
"silly"
We go to Canada on a regular basis, several times a year. It's only a couple of hour drive. Enjoy a nice dinner, with a couple of ice cold Kokanees, the folks are great and we are never exposed to Canadian hatred of Fox news, American republicans or any one else. In fact, thanks to cable, they are exposed to Fox News on a daily basis.
Why do you fib? Second nature?
Peace

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
pretty funny.
Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior
http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2011/11/b...
here are the the links on the page.
Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/671...
A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/674...
i can only hope you were in on the joke.
Obviously, I was not. Doh!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Hit a nerve didn't I? You are still a one-trick pony. Go quietly Yeahoo, you're a bore.
lol! Why? Because I told the truth and you ran?

... as usual?!?!?!?!

As I keep telling you son, I love this comedy channel! Especially with idiots like you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
When you clean your neighbors balls do you glove up?
lol! I don't.

But it's clear you're experienced in that area!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
While the administration has handed out waiver after waiver and exemption after exemption for the well-connected in Washington, they have done nothing to lower health care costs for families in Michigan," said Dave Camp, chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee.
Camp said the Office of Personnel Management ruling is the "latest proof" of impending failure for the reforms and pledged that Republicans would keep trying to repeal them.
...part of the "grand design" to end up with a single payer system - total government control of health care - according to Harry Reid in a PBS interview recently.
The Magic Negro would call this just another one of those phony crisis' manufactured by his enemies.

This is also what the captain of the Titanic did.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Great isn't it? I don't, for one minute, think that he didn't give those missiles to the 'rebels' on purpose. I think that was the plan all along. The Arab Spring turned into Kill Americans. Any idiot...except O'bama and Hillary, should know by now "Never trust the muzzies".
Hog Thighs Hillary: "So what does it matter?"

The Magic Negro: "We are investigating":)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinclair flunked a polygraph.
twice.
Did the Magic Negro, too?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The first is strict government control of the media, with the media typically being used as a propaganda organ."
like paying journalists to push your agenda?
there's proof Bush did it. is there proof Obama has done the same?
Were you asleep during Bush's eight years, Rip Van Winkle?

The media didn't let up on Bush for one minute every single minute of those eight years. If they couldn't find fault, they made it up. One of their top anchors was fired for doing so.

What do we hear now from the media in spite of numerous accusations of justified suspicions of abuses of power? Crickets.

The media is in this administration's back pocket. The liberal media was Obama's campaign headquarters. They all but bowed down to him. They haven't questioned or investigated one single suspicion of wrongdoing in spite of all the evidence to the contrary and the majority believing there was, indeed, a coverup.

You have got to be kidding me if you think Bush controlled the media compared to this president.

This administration uses the media to promote their agenda and to shine a good light on them and to keep people like you in line, in the dark and under control. The same thing all dictators do, past and present.

You simply choose to join the ranks of the willing on the wrong side of history. That's all this is.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

August 13, 2013

CBS: Dire Warning from Fire Commander — Landfill fire near nuclear waste would threaten entire St. Louis region with radioactive smoke —“Potential for something very tragic”

http://enenews.com/fire-commanders-dire-warni...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Dave Camp, chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee was absolutely right.

This administration hands out waivers left and right to the elitists but the peons are having to get by on part-time jobs, small businesses are being run out of business and the burden of this monstrosity falls on the rest of us.

It is truly what Harry Reid said it is. The first step to a single payer system and total government control.

Chaos must ensue first. The only way peons see government as their savior.

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"UPDATE: Third man comes forward to AP. The AP:A third former editor says he considered filing a workplace complaint over what he considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Barack Obama when he worked under the president in the 1991 at the University of Chicago. He says the behavior included a private invitation to his apartment."
This is just more tea bagger BS. How come Nit Mitt Romney did not use it? The blog is from 2011. Go back to birtherism that was better entertainment.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
While the administration has handed out waiver after waiver and exemption after exemption for the well-connected in Washington, they have done nothing to lower health care costs for families in Michigan," said Dave Camp, chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee.
Camp said the Office of Personnel Management ruling is the "latest proof" of impending failure for the reforms and pledged that Republicans would keep trying to repeal them.
...part of the "grand design" to end up with a single payer system - total government control of health care - according to Harry Reid in a PBS interview recently.
We Democrats passed the ACA for our voters and future little brown voters, not for the enemy. Get real.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference in those 2 stories? Why did the presds crucify one and give a pass to the other?
one is a story.

one is not.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The government-run single payer system will be a profit bonanza for our friends in the insurance industry. They will get all the administrative business because the govehnment can't handle it. So the insurance companies get all the profit and the government takes all the risk.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly all States require insurance companies to have their rates approved based upon claim history, expenses, etc...... ;
How can they use a legislation which hasn't been fully implemented to justify a rate hike? Your conclusion doesn't make sense
Easy when the states are desperate to find insurers willing to participate in an untested and risky system.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're a total moron.
If you have coverage, you are not impacted in the least...except for the refund you'll get if your insurance company spends loads of money on things like salaries and advertising and not patient care.
IDIOT! LIAR!
Actually, many people will see their plans trimmed to avoid the luxury tax. But not our Democrat union brothers and sisters, who have special exceptions. Follow the votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 885,101 - 885,120 of1,072,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••