Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
885,061 - 885,080 of 1,080,307 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
A totalitarian regime is a government that controls every aspect of the life of the people. People living under this type of regime generally also support it, sometimes almost cultishly, thanks to extensive propaganda missions that are designed to promote a positive view of the government.
Several characteristics can be seen in all totalitarian regimes. The first is strict government control of the media, with the media typically being used as a propaganda organ.
...get rid of Fox once and for all and then check this off the list...next Obamacare and single payer..."control the people"...the cultish left will see to it they succeed if the rest of us don't exercise the power we still have over them at the polls.
"The first is strict government control of the media, with the media typically being used as a propaganda organ."

like paying journalists to push your agenda?

there's proof Bush did it. is there proof Obama has done the same?

TheIndependentMa jrity

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bush normalized US relations with Libya, interesting story involving Bechtel-PetroHunt and more.
It's known when the State Department opened the embassy in Tripoli__the details regarding the Benghazi consulate and CIA base remain a bit sketchy.
We've had embassy's all over, for quite some time.

WTH were we doing invading Libya (March 2011-NO Bush was not the potus) aside from contributing to Failed Statehoods?
TheIndependentMa jrity

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with Bush, he took Libya off the terrorist nation list and opened the embassy.
Yup and things were stable at least-until March 2011.

WTH were we doing in Libya Homer, aside from initiating failed statehoods?
TheIndependentMa jrity

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
It's the most alive and thriving I have EVER witnessed in fifty years Homer.

Actually, I have NEVER witnessed such pronounced racism (and baiting of) in my entire life-EVER, since the people of this nation NON-BIASEDLY and in good faith, nominated and elected this president.

And it's really been a sad, pathetic era of at least fifty years backwards (worse considering societies decline in ethos to more of the entitleMentality levels, rather than what used to be the integrity and etics of WORKING CLASS people at JOBS, rather than whining around with their palms outstretched, waiting for anyone and everyone else hand whatever to them.

I don't think I've ever been more "displeased" with my country in a lot of ways, than what I have seen in the declines of it over the past few years. Ever.
TheIndependentMa jrity

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did Bush attend his?
no.
Why would he, Bush was a balance of (saving grace) Yale and (starched collars) Harvard.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You own this post, tenzing...and the emoronic pedophile that posted it.
I can type quotes and attach any name to it.
Where's your proof, idiot?
TheIndependentMa jrity

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Harry Reid wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no verification process.
We make the rules.
Point being, McCain went through the same damn scrutiny...just without the WHINING and race baiting.

Of course it may be that he was a little easier to "vet" given that his grandfather, his father, as well as himself, all served in the US military (rather than in militaries of other nations).

"WahWahWah....they're just being racist".

John Sidney McCain III (born August 29, 1936) is the senior United States Senator from Arizona. He was the Republican presidential nominee in the 2008 United States election.

McCain followed his father and grandfather, both four-star admirals, into the United States Navy, graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1958. He became a naval aviator, flying ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he was almost killed in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. In October 1967, while on a bombing mission over Hanoi, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture, and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. His war wounds left him with lifelong physical limitations.

He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I can type quotes and attach any name to it.
Where's your proof, idiot?
If course you can, you dishonest piece of sht. But you can't google a quote can you, emoron?
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not qualified to tell ME about the employment situation in Scandinavia, as it happens. YOU ARE qualified to tell ME about how long a urinal cake lasts in a mens' room in constant use. Tonto was at the Finnish Embassy for Tango lessons not three months ago and I must say the Ambassador was a lovely handful and was kept gainfully employed.
you don't have the class to be invited to an Embassy.
You COULD wash an African ball sack...I'd believe that!
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, emoron....you can't, because you're an idiot.
Why don't you and tonto get into nut sack cleaning character....
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The first is strict government control of the media, with the media typically being used as a propaganda organ."
like paying journalists to push your agenda?
there's proof Bush did it. is there proof Obama has done the same?
Bush is oolldd news...

Tell us about all the gay sex Obama had with that limo driver...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro's embarrassments are growing almost daily. THIS is the reason so many extreme measures have been put into place to cover up his Benghazi fiasco: http://tinyurl.com/ldl9wfp
National Affirmative Action has turned deadly against us, folks.
Don't fly. Take a bus instead. Thank the Magic Negro.
Great isn't it? I don't, for one minute, think that he didn't give those missiles to the 'rebels' on purpose. I think that was the plan all along. The Arab Spring turned into Kill Americans. Any idiot...except O'bama and Hillary, should know by now "Never trust the muzzies".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is oolldd news...
Sinclair flunked a polygraph.

twice.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajrity wrote:
<quoted text>
Point being, McCain went through the same damn scrutiny...just without the WHINING and race baiting.
Of course it may be that he was a little easier to "vet" given that his grandfather, his father, as well as himself, all served in the US military (rather than in militaries of other nations).
"WahWahWah....they're just being racist".
John Sidney McCain III (born August 29, 1936) is the senior United States Senator from Arizona. He was the Republican presidential nominee in the 2008 United States election.
McCain followed his father and grandfather, both four-star admirals, into the United States Navy, graduating from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1958. He became a naval aviator, flying ground-attack aircraft from aircraft carriers. During the Vietnam War, he was almost killed in the 1967 USS Forrestal fire. In October 1967, while on a bombing mission over Hanoi, he was shot down, seriously injured, and captured by the North Vietnamese. He was a prisoner of war until 1973. McCain experienced episodes of torture, and refused an out-of-sequence early repatriation offer. His war wounds left him with lifelong physical limitations.
He retired from the Navy as a captain in 1981 and moved to Arizona, where he entered politics.
Exactly!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs. Hurry up the rest of you right whiners to rush in & defend calling black men "boy".
Its so inbred into your beings you can't help being racist f*cks like Eed.
"real dumb"
I also call hairless reed, the senate majority leader a boy, a boy failing to do a man's job. I also call vp biden a boy, the one who was for the war before he was against the war, a flip flopper, much like hos boss, president nobama, the one who was against same sex marriage before he was for same sex marriage. I call you a boy because you have nary a hair on your butt.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is oolldd news...
"Obama was accused by two men of sexual harassment while he was the president of Harvard Law Review journal according to the Kansas Citian who have confirmed it.The two men involved made official complaints about inappropriate behaviour made towards them by Obama which made them uncomfortable and angry.The Kasas Citian also say that the two men received five figure payouts in compensation which also stops them from going public with the information about the incidents."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinclair flunked a polygraph.
twice.
"Obama was accused by two men of sexual harassment while he was the president of Harvard Law Review journal according to the Kansas Citian who have confirmed it.The two men involved made official complaints about inappropriate behaviour made towards them by Obama which made them uncomfortable and angry.The Kasas Citian also say that the two men received five figure payouts in compensation which also stops them from going public with the information about the incidents."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? When asked to prove one lie, he merely states another lie. I have never used the term or admitted to using the term "spade" in any manner. I'm still waiting for your lying ass to point to one post where I used a slur? So far you, Nutsickles and Tenzing have said I have used racial slurs, but not one of you have been able to point to a single instance. I know all liberals aren't liars, but you 3 sure are.
"Eman"
Only in "real dumb"s" world is the word spade a racial slur. I use a spade, shovel, on a regular basis. Play poker with a group every other week, when I have a spade flush I do not say I have a jack high shovel straight. "real dumb" is desperate, any thing to demean someone. Boy is a slur in his world. "real dumb" is the biggest racist on this thread. He is also a phoney.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

pretty funny.

Barack Obama accused by two men of inappropriate behavior

http://thekansascitian.blogspot.com/2011/11/b...

here are the the links on the page.

Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/671...

A third former employee says she considered filing a workplace complaint over what she considered aggressive and unwanted behavior by Herman Cain when she worked for the presidential candidate in the 1990s. She says the behavior included a private invitation to his corporate apartment.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/674...

i can only hope you were in on the joke.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

The Debunkerís Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/bookmarks/fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min number four 224,170
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Fight On 26,672
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr The_Box 305,088
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 22 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Thu Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••