Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252366 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964029 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://militaryfamily.k12.hi.us/seminar/depar...
Making Eman look stupid gets easier every day.
Dumbass dave thinks that illegals who bring their kids with them are being denied a public education. That's against the law, dumbass dave.

<you know what I mean, leo>
LCNlin

United States

#964030 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
States can effectively manage the needs of their own citizens better than the federal government micromanaging all of us.
Each state has different needs and priorities.
Each state could oversee waste and fraud more efficiently than the federal government.
David Axelrod: Obama can't possibly keep up with all the wrongdoing going on under his nose because the federal government has become so vast.
Is that like Homer looking down and not being able to see his toes?
Doubt if voters will buy the states right stuff!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964031 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought parents needed to bring their child's birth certificate when enrolling them in kindergarten, is this not correct?
You really think they will turn away a child who's parents does not bring a birth cert? That's against the law. Use your brain, Homey. Surely you haven't forgotten how.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#964032 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama is wincing because he missed a putt on the 9th hole where the rich and famous go to relax while America is watching visuals of Egypt falling apart and a potential of a war that would change the landscape significantly.

I know. He's entitled to play golf while the rest of the world implodes and his Secretary of State has to do his job for him.

At least he could have gotten a photo op on the phone pretending to be involved in the crisis.
Obama caused the Egypt civil war!

If Bush would had spoke at Cairo followed by a civil war he would had being blamed by Libtards for Iraq's civil war, oh never mind he was!!!

United States

#964033 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a photo of the rodeo clown with the mask in a news story.
I've been to a hundred rodeos.
It doesn't take a lot to fill in the blanks, dufus.
Limbaugh predicted Obamacare will create job losses!

Guess what?

He was right, not because he is Rush Limbaugh but because he is a Conservative, and Conservatives are ALWAYS right!
LCNlin

United States

#964034 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Thank goodness John Kerry is picking up the pieces of former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton's, incompetency and failures to accomplish anything in a very good and convincing speech he just delivered about the violence in Egypt. Something this president should have done. But Obama couldn't criticize republicans in a speech criticizing the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama couldn't bring himself to criticize the Muslim Brotherhood. Oh well.
President Clinton, if elected in 2016, running against the Trump-Palin ticket, will give you eight more years too post states right propaganda ;-)

United States

#964035 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look booby, my sole focus is the secession of Texas from the U.S. After that we will deal with these issues as a sovereign nation.

Maybe we'll take a look at how the Obama administration has been doing as he is deporting them a lot faster than Bush ever did.

What do you have against Mexicans anyhows?

A lot of them work harder that your average acne face covered Anglo-Saxon teenager so maybe we keep the Mexicans and start deporting lazy people.

"With this rock I can knock that squirrel off that dead long faster than you can say 'Kennebunkport'" - Homer
But they bring their family to suck the tax payer's nipples!
LCNlin

United States

#964036 Aug 14, 2013
LOL
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when PBS produced their propaganda "documentary" promoting Obama in 2012, and they had to ignore the time he supposedly was at Columbia because they couldn't find one single person who ever saw Obama on the campus of Columbia, and Fox News called and talked to 400 people in Obama's class and they couldn't find one person who knew Obama, and the president of Obama's class says he doesn't know anyone who ever met Obama at Columbia, and Obama's name of record was Barry Soetoro when he supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia...
It's obvious Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
It's also obvious Obama was a poor student at Occidental.
How did a poor student at Occidental get admitted to Columbia.
Since Obama never attended classes at Columbia, what was he really doing while he was in New York? Do you think Frank Marshal Davis directed him to the Communist Party USA there and he received his initial indoctrination into Saul Alinsky tactics?
How about we take a look at his application file at Columbia.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964037 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I thought parents needed to bring their child's birth certificate when enrolling them in kindergarten, is this not correct?
WTH homer, did you bitch about my avatar?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964038 Aug 14, 2013
"FOLEY, Alabama -- Foley Elementary Principal Bill Lawrence said he is relieved that the courts have blocked part of Alabama’s new immigration law that would have required schools to ask enrolling students for copies of their birth certificates. "
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964039 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think they will turn away a child who's parents does not bring a birth cert? That's against the law. Use your brain, Homey. Surely you haven't forgotten how.
So how do they verify who the child is? Their name? What if the child were kidnapped, the new 'parent' could just sign them up? Just wondering, seems to me their is something in place no, like maybe having to bring a child's birth certificate? Just asking, don't pounce, try and be civil once.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964040 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiter uses the Limbaugh excuse about never seeing the video but, like Limbaugh, is an expert on what happened.
Ok, so maybe dumbass dave can't read
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964041 Aug 14, 2013
Looks like not only do you need a birth certificate to enroll a child in kindergarten but immunization records as well.

Have we seen Obama's immunization records? is now the burning question.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964042 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://militaryfamily.k12.hi.us/seminar/depar...
Making Eman look stupid gets easier every day.
Then one of these days you should actually be able to accomplish it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964043 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH homer, did you bitch about my avatar?
No, not me, what was your avatar?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#964044 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Admitted" is not "attended", dufus.
I don't know what his name was in Hawaii. You stated he was "Barack Obama" in Hawaii. I know he enrolled at Occidental with his passport from Indonesia as Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia, and filled out an application for a Fulbright grant set aside solely for foreign students as Barry Soetoro.
Then he stopped going to Occidental.
Democrats say he transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
He was Barry Soetoro at Occidental.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia.
Columbia says Barack Obama has a degree from there.
PBS says they can't find a single person who ever met Obama at Columbia, as does Fox News and the president of the class Obama supposedly belonged to.
You said his high school transcripts would be sent to Columbia and said his name in high school was Barack Obama.
We know his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.
So, a "Barry Soetoro" attending Occidental College in California applies to Columbia and attaches the high school transcrips of "Barack Obama" to the application.
Let's take a look at that application file.
I showed you a page from his high school yearbook with the name listed as Obama.

So explain how this kid with the name Barack Obama has 8 years of transcripts from a school in Hawaii & applies as a foreign student to Occidental under a different name.

Correction, you might think you know under what name Obama went to Occidental, but you would be grossly misinformed once again.

This from Snopes:
"Another false claim is that Obama attended and received financial aid “under the name Barry Soetoro,” using the surname of his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro. The college’s Director of Communications Jim Tranquada told us there’s no record of that. He told us in an e-mail:

Occidental spokesman Tranquada: Contemporary public documents, such as the 1979-80 freshman ‘Lookbook’ published at the beginning of President Obama’s first year at Occidental, list him as Barack Obama. All of the Occidental alumni I have spoken to from that era (1979-81) who knew him, knew him as Barry Obama."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964045 Aug 14, 2013
"School enrollment requirements

Provide proof of your child's age and identity

Either a birth certificate or another reliable document stating the child's identity and age (such as a passport, school ID card, school record, report card, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate)."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#964046 Aug 14, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Clinton, if elected in 2016, running against the Trump-Palin ticket, will give you eight more years too post states right propaganda ;-)
There will never be a Trump-Palin ticket and President Clinton cannot run again.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#964047 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Eman now arguing with a state website stating you must have a birth certificate to register for school.

No birth certificate - get reported to law enforcement.

The law in Hawaii.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964048 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He called it quits, he voluntarily left his position as mayor-he chose not to run again even though he would most definitely won. To me that is resigning.
Really? Why do you think that way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 243,503
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Sat Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web