Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232441 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963939 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, if I'm understanding you__you are indeed an America hating birther pos and willing to be treated like one.
The only thing you need to understand is that you're much too gullible for your own good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963940 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
anyone know where i can get me a liberal lying machine?
like Bush never had a conservative lying machine.
Here you go:

http://mediamatters.org/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963941 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, if I'm understanding you__you are indeed an America hating birther pos and willing to be treated like one.
Crazy ass coors cracker just trolling. Move along,. noting to see here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#963942 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why he calls him crazy
"Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major. This would place him in the same graduating class as President Barack Obama.[5] Root has stated that he has no recollection of having met or seen Obama at Columbia"
All these liberals have a man crush on Obama. You can't bad mouth their precious.(I know, that makes me a racist)
Have you heard the joke?
Q: How many liberals does it take to change a light bulb?
A: You're a racist
In a recent Root Rant which was linked on this racist thread and many others around the internet Root explained that he attended Mt Vernon High School.

I guess that he had disremembered that his bio read differently.

As I said, he's a batshyt crazy sociopathic, scumbag, birther, pos, and one reason among many that the Libertarian Party is not taken seriously at any level of politics beyond placing a protest vote.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963943 Aug 14, 2013
Newt To GOP:‘We Have To Get Beyond Being Anti-Obama’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963944 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?
A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
You so stoopid-Not much is done in 'public' in Chicago Politics. When Moochie was the only top adviser to Mayor Daley that didn't go down--one much wonder. It is however been said that Moochie is the one that forced Mayor Daley to resign and let Dead Fish Rahm take over. Moochie had the goods on Daley. Everyone knows it. And no one is going to question the first black lady about ethics in Shitcago.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963946 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Miserable Liberals can not take a joke from a clown!!
But an effigy of Sarah Palin is Ok by brain dead hypocrite Liberals!
Oh. Right. The gal who put a target over Gabby Giffords.

Prevented this

#963947 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly are closed minded and stubborn son.
What form of education did you receive to give you the right to diagnose on a Topix board?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963948 Aug 14, 2013
Why Cities Give Republicans the Brush-Off

Republicans tend to see big cities as corrupt and incompetent and, judging by recent election results, the feeling seems to be mutual. Groaning as they are under the weight of one-party (mis)rule, there’s no doubt that cities could benefit from new ideas and competitive elections. But the Republican Party’s deep-seated indifference towards quality of life issues and improving government is destined to make the GOP even less relevant to urban voters in the future.

Under Tea Party influence and opposition to President Obama, Republicans have come increasingly to view government purely as a fiscal machine, and their guiding ambition is simply to reduce the amount of money flowing through it. Ronald Reagan, though not a Tea Partier himself, succinctly expressed this attitude when he famously said,“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

This message doesn’t work at the local level. Most city dwellers are happy, not terrified, to see the fire department, or an EMS crew, or even a garbage truck, show up to help. The federal government is indeed remote, bloated, and saddled with numerous programs that probably do more harm than good. But people rely on their local governments to deliver services that they rightly consider to be highly valuable.

By treating government as a fiscal machine, Republicans neglect the need to think of ways make government operations more efficient and effective. In fact, Republicans are invested in failure, because if government actually worked better, this could undermine their case for cutting it.

http://www.publicsectorinc.com/psi_articles/2...

Prevented this

#963949 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And what have they done about CRA since the financial debacle son?
And where's the industry today?
BTW, I still haven't seen your source that CRA has been changed or repealed to get it off 'steroids.' Just your idiotic claims.
Your so called 'source' versus reality... I'll take reality. Regardless of what you claim without thinking.
How do you know that poster isn't thinking?
What exactly is your definition of reality?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963950 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
http://mediamatters.org/
lol

doesn't fly.

examples of MM lying?

like i said....

if MM posted lies the FOX talking heads would be all over it.

they hate MM for some reason.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963951 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not Facebook!
i hate Facebook.
It's hustler either.

Prevented this

#963952 Aug 14, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in a mirror.
Why? Have you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963953 Aug 14, 2013
Here's one for lily

"A knife-wielding maniac ambushed a Queens teen just steps away from her door, slashing her 11 times before the bloodied girl’s mom came to the rescue, cops and witnesses said Tuesday.

Natasha Martinez, 17, had finished her shift at McDonald’s and was just a few feet from her Woodhaven apartment when the madman pounced about 11:25 p.m. Monday.

Hearing her daughter’s screams, Natasha’s mother, Wendy Martinez, came running outside — and the bloodthirsty attacker fled.

Cops on Tuesday were still hunting for the assailant, who was wearing a hooded sweatshirt."

Prevented this

#963954 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You hate the idea that some of your tax dollars might go to help black people - not unexpected from a racist f*ck like you.
That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963956 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
It's all fun and games until Obama's feelings are hurt!
Liberals demanding to throw clown on jail!
Another job destroyed by Obama and his Liberal Libtards.
lol! I'm still waiting for the right wing nuts to impeach Obama.

Funny thing is that's all they do... scream, rant, rave and complain.

Gee, they must be in pre-school!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963957 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You so stoopid-Not much is done in 'public' in Chicago Politics. When Moochie was the only top adviser to Mayor Daley that didn't go down--one much wonder. It is however been said that Moochie is the one that forced Mayor Daley to resign and let Dead Fish Rahm take over. Moochie had the goods on Daley. Everyone knows it. And no one is going to question the first black lady about ethics in Shitcago.
Obviously you received no form of education in the US.

Must be a zionist thingy!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963958 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Have you?
You haven't? How many mirrors have you broken son?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963959 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
doesn't fly.
examples of MM lying?
like i said....
if MM posted lies the FOX talking heads would be all over it.
they hate MM for some reason.
Bing, fries are done

http://www.bing.com/search...

I know you can find this stuff, if you only looked.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#963960 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
It's all fun and games until Obama's feelings are hurt!
Liberals demanding to throw clown on jail!
Another job destroyed by Obama and his Liberal Libtards.
Thank you, Rush Limbaugh. Rush rants & You regurgitate.

Rush Rants saying its all about making fun of the President. This is a lie. The problem extends to calling for the President to be harmed & a racist joke.

Limbaugh then claims never to have seen the video or know what went on. Another obvious lie.

Buy hey, he does dupe your feeble minded right whiners into believing his crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 239,072
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 min IBdaMann 5,563
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr mikeniceee 309,860
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web