Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497348 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#964394 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CLAIM: WE'VE GOT 'GOODS ON OBAMA'
Son of jailed leader says evidence could put U.S. president in prison
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood...
October 1st is the beginning of Obama care.
Hours will be cut so they won't have to pay
insurance benefits. Government pays insurance
for their own employees? ER are required by law to
help patients without insurance.
LCNlin

United States

#964395 Aug 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CLAIM: WE'VE GOT 'GOODS ON OBAMA'
Son of jailed leader says evidence could put U.S. president in prison
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood...
and now this

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964396 Aug 15, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
278 killed so far on Egypt thanks to Obama's incompetence!
Egypt is just another battle against the Islamist jihad that wants to take over the world.
Continue killing them.
Sooner or later they have to realize that totalitarianism isn't tolerated.... there are many here who will be forced to learn that same lesson, probably the hard way.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964397 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting he went to kindergarten in Indonesia?
No. We're suggesting that Obama is a fraud and never attended classes at Columbia, dufus. How about you explain to us why an institution like left wingnut PBS couldn't find a single person who ever met Obama at Columbia, and had to ignore that time period in their "documentary" promoting Obama in 2012.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964398 Aug 15, 2013
Free Tuffy Gessling.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Someone here please tell us what is wrong with a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964399 Aug 15, 2013
What are the chances that Obama had a passport from Kenya used to enroll in kindergarten in Hawaii?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#964400 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you accept the government literally forced the food stamp program on an Appalachian community in Ashe County, North Carolina, to purposefully undermine their "mountain pride" after the people there initially refused them?
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/mounta...
No. Seriously. A government SNAP worker, Brandi Legge, even won an award for figuring out a way to get them dependent on food stamps and the government.
http://www.jeffersonpost.com/view/full_story/...
Tell me that even you see something very wrong going on here.
Well here's a total crock of sht from the resident liar.

Second Harvest also participated in the Ashe County outreach program.

Mountain pride apparently means not understanding how to apply for benefits via computer or be bothered by remember the balance on the card. Oh my!

There are dozens of other outreach programs in Ashe County NC were illiteracy remains something to take pride in. www.ashechildren.org

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964401 Aug 15, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world the chances are about 50-50 but you go on with your fantasy world.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013...
Do you think Democrats programming voting machines to steal votes will help?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964402 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is just another battle against the Islamist jihad that wants to take over the world.
Continue killing them.
Sooner or later they have to realize that totalitarianism isn't tolerated.... there are many here who will be forced to learn that same lesson, probably the hard way.
It just seems like things were so better off BEFORE all this "majeekal" Arab uprising stuff that Odubious prattled on about.

Now...what a mess....a(nother) sad, sad mess.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964403 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Free Tuffy Gessling.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
Someone here please tell us what is wrong with a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama.
It didn't look like a Bush potus mask??

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964404 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Second graders have other options.
You are arguing & don't even know what the argument is about.
This s how GD stupid you are.
The subject is that your mental twin Dumwaiter claiming Obama did not have a birth certificate until he was President.
I assume, since you are having a tissy fit, that you agree with him.
So, how did Obama attend Kindergarten in Hawaii without a birth certificate?
Correctly, the obviously fraudulent birth certificate being shown on the White House website didn't exist until after Obama was named president.
Show us the real birth certificate and this issue disappears faster than a male page being thrown off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964405 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, you have nothing. How did Obama attend Kindergarten without a birth certificate?
Passport from Kenya?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964406 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
What are the chances that Obama had a passport from Kenya used to enroll in kindergarten in Hawaii?
Ah disagree with duh A vey on that one-probably didn't even go to kindergarten!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964407 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Hawaii for Kindergarten or first grade.
So, hypothetically, someone from Kenya studying at the University of Hawaii who has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Or, hypothetically, some diplomat from Kenya who is stationed in the consulate in Hawaii and has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?

Just how ignorant are you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964408 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> He can make up stuff but it fails under simple logic.
Kind of like the obviously fraudulent birth certificate being shown on the White House website, right?

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#964409 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I started thinking like a liberal, I'd be even more confused.
Because Obama coming up with the idea of sequestration and then using it to paint a picture of doom and gloom is bizarre.
We all know he wanted Republicans to look like the bad guys if they let it happen. But it's still bizarre.
Even liberals must know this made no sense. We can only hope.
Sequestration was a mechanism designed to insure that spending cuts would be made by Congress within a certain time span.

Congress was supposed to cut spending or else automatic across the board type cuts would take place. The sequestration would cut lots of programs & departments that no one wanted to cut & left too much spending in areas that should have been cut.

Republicans and Democrats agreed to this approach.

But instead of making the difficult choices, Republicans opted to do nothing & allowed sequestration to take place.

So , Carol, quit blaming Obamas for Republican inaction on Congress. All they had to do was cut spending.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964411 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration was a mechanism designed to insure that spending cuts would be made by Congress within a certain time span.
Congress was supposed to cut spending or else automatic across the board type cuts would take place. The sequestration would cut lots of programs & departments that no one wanted to cut & left too much spending in areas that should have been cut.
Republicans and Democrats agreed to this approach.
But instead of making the difficult choices, Republicans opted to do nothing & allowed sequestration to take place.
So , Carol, quit blaming Obamas for Republican inaction on Congress. All they had to do was cut spending.
There were no spending cuts, idiot. It's all a lie.
The government will spend more money this year than it spent last year.
How the fuck can anyone interpret that as anything even related to spending cuts.
The so-called "cuts" were just spending more money on things with a higher priority, and spending less money on things with a lower priority. For example:
Janet Napolitano contunued to get funding to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years;
while money to get hot field rats to feed the soldiers out in the field fighting on the front line was cut.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#964412 Aug 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, hypothetically, someone from Kenya studying at the University of Hawaii who has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Or, hypothetically, some diplomat from Kenya who is stationed in the consulate in Hawaii and has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Just how ignorant are you?
You said Obama had no birth certificate before he was elecetd President.

So how did he enroll in Kindergarten.

Its a simple question.

If he got in bas a foreign born, there would be a record of that. But there is not. He was enrolled as Barack Obama in kindergarten in Hawaii which says he had a birth certificate ay that time.

This is what I mean when I say you have no logic.

How could Obama get into Occidental as foreign student Barry Soetero with 8 years of school records (5th thru 12th) as Barack Obama?

Logic tells you that he could not - making your claims not only stupid but illogical.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964413 Aug 15, 2013
Free Tuffy Gessling.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

Someone here please tell us what is wrong with a rodeo clown wearing a mask of Obama.

"I ain't got a dime. But, what I got is mine.
I ain't rich. But, Lord, I'm free."

Ask Tuffy Gessling if that's still true.

Obama is a sycophant elitist with a superiority complex... just like Hitler.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964415 Aug 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Obama had no birth certificate before he was elecetd President.
So how did he enroll in Kindergarten.
Its a simple question.
If he got in bas a foreign born, there would be a record of that. But there is not. He was enrolled as Barack Obama in kindergarten in Hawaii which says he had a birth certificate ay that time.
This is what I mean when I say you have no logic.
How could Obama get into Occidental as foreign student Barry Soetero with 8 years of school records (5th thru 12th) as Barack Obama?
Logic tells you that he could not - making your claims not only stupid but illogical.
So, hypothetically, someone from Kenya studying at the University of Hawaii who has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?
Or, hypothetically, some diplomat from Kenya who is stationed in the consulate in Hawaii and has a child of kindergarten age cannot enroll their child in kindergarten or first grade?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Rshermr 10,986
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web