Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,242)

Showing posts 884,821 - 884,840 of1,073,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Dear Dummies,
It doesn't matter where Obama was born since his mother was an American citizen.
He could have been born on the moon and he'd still be eligible to be president.
Love,
Homer
Sorry homer, "natural born"

Before dave lies, I am not saying obama was born outside of the u.s.a.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you call 4 dead americans? A success? Sorry, of course you would, you're a liberal.
Collateral damage for the greater good of the Democrat Party. You must break eggs to make an omelette.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I am part of the honest working class masses dummy whereas you are a meth head. tic
Why do you libturds feel the need to lie?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

BOSTON — Two college friends of the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect face arraignment on charges of disposing evidence from the suspect's dorm room.

Dias Kadyrbayev (DYE'-us kad-uhr-BYE-ev) and Azamat Tazhayakov (AHZ'-maht tuh-ZAYE'-uh-kov) are scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday afternoon in federal court on charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice. If convicted, they face up to 20 years in prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/dias...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son didn’t the CBO project Obamacare to Cost 900 billion now the latest estimate is 2.7 Trillion back in 1965 CBO projected Medicare to cost 12 billion today cost well over 110 billion not such a good track record on getting it Right!!
The Estimated Budgetary Impact of the ACA’s Coverage Provisions Has Changed Little on a Year-by-Year Basis Since March 2010

When estimates are compared on a year-by-year basis, CBO and JCT’s estimate of the net budgetary impact of the ACA’s insurance coverage provisions has changed little since February 2013 and, indeed, has changed little since the legislation was being considered in March 2010. In March 2010, CBO and JCT projected that the provisions of the ACA related to health insurance coverage would cost the federal government $759 billion during fiscal years 2014 through 2019 (which was the last year in the 10-year budget window being used at that time). The newest projections indicate that those provisions will cost $710 billion over that same period. As shown in the figure below, the intervening projections of the cost of the ACA’s coverage provisions for those years have all been close to those figures on a year-by-year basis; of course, the 10-year totals have changed as the time frame for the estimates has shifted.

Those amounts do not reflect the total budgetary impact of the ACA. That legislation includes many other provisions that, on net, will reduce budget deficits. Taking the coverage provisions and other provisions together, CBO and JCT have estimated that the ACA will reduce deficits over the next 10 years and in the subsequent decade.

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44176
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again.
How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to have gone to Columbia.
lol! You're stuck in your infinite loop I see.

Now that's the ultimate right wing crazy!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can keep the sarcasm. This ain't rock n roll records. The message is the same whether you play it forward or, backward! Nearly all republican states are welfare states, receiving more from the gov't than they put into it. Those are who you should be calling takers. Only 1 democratic state receives more than they put in. Now let hear your bullshit theory on this!
You've been told where that federal money goes, you lying bigot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in your lying ways huh pig porker.
You know the answer but are afraid to answer the question.
I guess it's that asian education coupled with all the poor dogs you have eaten.
Squats you humor never gets old, it starts old.
lol! Really son?

Then please.... go ahead and prove that I'm lying.

This ought to be fun to watch!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's hillary driving you?
Probably right to the White House in 2016. Any thoughts on which Republican could beat her?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's move them all to Texas where the American Dream has already been destroyed.
I say give them Mississippi.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they're still trying to prove they want to kill the American dream.
Cons seem to have this morbid need to commit suicide.
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
Barack Obama

It is called the “Civilian National Security Force.” But what will be its duties? What Obama described is another military unit separate from the current US Military.
Other countries have, or had, their national security forces. Countries like the old Soviet Union, Cuba, China, North Korea, and Venezuela, and in the past, Hitler’s own SS, and let us not forget the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Glancing over this list of nations, did you happen to notice any similarities among them?

Barack Obama wants to institute a Civilian National Security Force, a vast militia not unlike Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, a personal army. He knows he would need such a force to protect him and to enforce his will on Americans. If you want to see another civil war, just wait for this new security force to come into being. Obama would need it because the concept of Posse Comitatus forbids the use of the U.S. military to enforce laws within the nation. An army of domestic followers of “the One” would fill that need, assuming that all other law enforcement agencies failed to resist such a horrendous plan.

Although the Posse Comitatus law was nullified by the NDAA of 2010, it isn't certain that the Armed Forces will follow Obama's orders to subjugate the American population. They may not have been sufficiently purged. And, the local law enforcement departments around the country cannot be unilaterally relied upon to assault the American population. What Obama needs is a military force aside from the Armed Forces.

DHS.

While Janet Napolitano headed DHS, she procured 2,700 armored combat vehicles (more tanks than Patton had under his command), 7,000 fully automatic weapons (more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima), and 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammunition (enough for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years).

That should answer you question, dupe.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Looks like I inadvertently kicked a pile of crap and now there are trolls responding to my posts.
Homer doesn't want anyone who disagrees with him to respond. So stop it!!!

I got your back, buddy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys like snopes right?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxca...
so FOX from here is shown there.

but as for a FOX affiliate in Canada.... never going to happen.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's move them all to Texas where the American Dream has already been destroyed.
Homer had a 3 hour layover in Austin, I couldn't wait the get the fck out of there. Homer is a big supporter of he Texas Nationalist Movement as has been documented.

http://texnat.org/

Join today!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't catch the hint, then?
You forgot to answer the post again, dupe.

Barry Soetoro was registered at Occidental College under a passport issued by Indonesia.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental College to Columbia.
Somehow, someone here produced a list of graduates from Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama" on it.
Then, I suppose Obama's own mother didn't even know his name:
In “A Singular Woman,” Janny Scott’s biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, Scott writes of the summer 1981,“Barry spent July in Jakarta, then went to Pakistan to visit a friend from Occidental on his way back to the United States.”
As confirmation, Scott includes a letter written in May 1981 to Dunham’s employers at the Ford Foundation:“I would like to use my educational travel for dependent children to have my son, Barry, come out to visit us.”
So, the Ford Foundation made arrangements for Barry Soetoro to travel internationally while Barack Obama was attending Columbia, right?
What's wrong with that picture....
There can be no reference to Barack Obama at Columbia because his name was Barry Soetoro during that time.
So, how did anyone come up with a list from Columbia with the name of Barack Obama, considering it was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia (after being a poor student at Occidental, according to his classmates there, who actually remember meeting him, unlike Columbia where NOBODY remembers meeting him.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Go read up on the 22nd Amendment, he cannot run again.
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.

He sure doesn't look 83!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...

Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive libtard! Good boy Fido! You found a bone on some dood's free Wordpress website. Did you buy your tin-foil hat from the same site, libtard?
hey dood....have you ever visited a bither site?

my fav....

The Gay Birther Blog by Patric' the Patriot

http://gaybirther.wordpress.com/

i suspect all birthers are gay.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's just dumb. You're better than this.
I call bullsht.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry homer, "natural born"
Before dave lies, I am not saying obama was born outside of the u.s.a.
Homer stands with Ted Cruz on this -

Cruz has rebutted the contention that his Canada birth disqualifies him by pointing out that his mother is a U.S.-born citizen. Cruz’s father was born in Cuba.

“I’m not going to engage in a legal debate. The facts are clear,” Cruz said in July.“I can tell you where I was born and who my parents were. And then as a legal matter, others can worry about that. I’m not going to engage.”

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...

I may even vote for him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Probably right to the White House in 2016. Any thoughts on which Republican could beat her?
3 years is a long time. Wait till her sex tape comes out...

<sorry, can't finish that thought. Just threw up in my mouth>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 884,821 - 884,840 of1,073,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••