Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619823 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963953 Aug 14, 2013
Here's one for lily

"A knife-wielding maniac ambushed a Queens teen just steps away from her door, slashing her 11 times before the bloodied girl’s mom came to the rescue, cops and witnesses said Tuesday.

Natasha Martinez, 17, had finished her shift at McDonald’s and was just a few feet from her Woodhaven apartment when the madman pounced about 11:25 p.m. Monday.

Hearing her daughter’s screams, Natasha’s mother, Wendy Martinez, came running outside — and the bloodthirsty attacker fled.

Cops on Tuesday were still hunting for the assailant, who was wearing a hooded sweatshirt."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963954 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. You hate the idea that some of your tax dollars might go to help black people - not unexpected from a racist f*ck like you.
That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963956 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
It's all fun and games until Obama's feelings are hurt!
Liberals demanding to throw clown on jail!
Another job destroyed by Obama and his Liberal Libtards.
lol! I'm still waiting for the right wing nuts to impeach Obama.

Funny thing is that's all they do... scream, rant, rave and complain.

Gee, they must be in pre-school!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963957 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You so stoopid-Not much is done in 'public' in Chicago Politics. When Moochie was the only top adviser to Mayor Daley that didn't go down--one much wonder. It is however been said that Moochie is the one that forced Mayor Daley to resign and let Dead Fish Rahm take over. Moochie had the goods on Daley. Everyone knows it. And no one is going to question the first black lady about ethics in Shitcago.
Obviously you received no form of education in the US.

Must be a zionist thingy!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963958 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Have you?
You haven't? How many mirrors have you broken son?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963959 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
doesn't fly.
examples of MM lying?
like i said....
if MM posted lies the FOX talking heads would be all over it.
they hate MM for some reason.
Bing, fries are done

http://www.bing.com/search...

I know you can find this stuff, if you only looked.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#963960 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
It's all fun and games until Obama's feelings are hurt!
Liberals demanding to throw clown on jail!
Another job destroyed by Obama and his Liberal Libtards.
Thank you, Rush Limbaugh. Rush rants & You regurgitate.

Rush Rants saying its all about making fun of the President. This is a lie. The problem extends to calling for the President to be harmed & a racist joke.

Limbaugh then claims never to have seen the video or know what went on. Another obvious lie.

Buy hey, he does dupe your feeble minded right whiners into believing his crap.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963961 Aug 14, 2013
So next time you watch a zombie movie or movie with zombies in it, tell me the zombies don't remind you of rightwingers. I dare ya.

Prevented this

#963962 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, how do you register for school without a birth certificate?
No one needed a birth certificate to go to college, are you kidding me? are you this stupid? However you needed a social security number when I went-because that was your name. So where did Barack Hussein's social security number come from?

Prevented this

#963963 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you received no form of education in the US.
Must be a zionist thingy!!!
How would you know what education I have? Can you define what a Zionist is?

Prevented this

#963964 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't? How many mirrors have you broken son?
what mirrors would that be?

Aspers, PA

#963965 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
Jesse Jackson Jr belongs in jail.

He wasn't as smart as Newt who did things like sell the use of his rolodex to his campaign for $30k.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963966 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's what Jesse Jackson Jr keep saying---for seven years he was stealing from BLACK people--they were his constituents. 700 hundred thousand dollars,(that they can find) Jackson and his bitch took from the poor black people.
lol! What form of education did you receive to give you the right to diagnose on a Topix board?

Prevented this

#963967 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm still waiting for the right wing nuts to impeach Obama.
Funny thing is that's all they do... scream, rant, rave and complain.
Gee, they must be in pre-school!
Why is it funny to you to have O'bama impeached?
Exactly what pre-school must they be in?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963968 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No one needed a birth certificate to go to college, are you kidding me? are you this stupid? However you needed a social security number when I went-because that was your name. So where did Barack Hussein's social security number come from?
lol! How do you know that poster isn't thinking?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963969 Aug 14, 2013
Jesse Jackson's son just received a two-year prison sentence for misusing election money.

Another democrat corrupted by power and politics.

I am shocked.

Aspers, PA

#963971 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You so stoopid-Not much is done in 'public' in Chicago Politics. When Moochie was the only top adviser to Mayor Daley that didn't go down--one much wonder. It is however been said that Moochie is the one that forced Mayor Daley to resign and let Dead Fish Rahm take over. Moochie had the goods on Daley. Everyone knows it. And no one is going to question the first black lady about ethics in Shitcago.
Mayor Daley did not resign.

I guess that makes you a dumbass.

Prevented this

#963972 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson Jr belongs in jail.
He wasn't as smart as Newt who did things like sell the use of his rolodex to his campaign for $30k.
Jesse stole his Rolodex from BLACK people.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963973 Aug 14, 2013
Know what redeemed Bill Clinton in my eyes?

In a 60 Minutes interview with Dan Rather after his presidency he said this:

"I think I did something for the worst possible reason -- just because I could. I think that's the most, just about the most morally indefensible reason that anybody could have for doing anything. When you do something just because you could ... I've thought about it a lot. And there are lots of more sophisticated explanations, more complicated psychological explanations. But none of them are an excuse ... Only a fool does not look to explain his mistakes."

That's all it takes to be forgiven.

Can't wait for Obama to be so humbled and admit he lied about Obamacare just because he could.

And then admit it's time to start over.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963975 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know what education I have? Can you define what a Zionist is?
Why? Don't you know what you are?

Are you that lost now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,442
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 318,334
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 21 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web