Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
883,361 - 883,380 of 1,101,378 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961809 Aug 9, 2013
I make you laugh, I know this. I can put my ivory sword inside your jade gate and I know you will smile with pleasure. It is my gift. Please RSVP.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961810 Aug 9, 2013
NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd is calling a planned Hillary Clinton miniseries on NBC a “nightmare” for the network’s news operation, which is sometimes “at war” with its entertainment division.

Discussing the separation between NBC News and NBC Entertainment, which is behind the miniseries, on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday, Todd lamented that even well-informed people don’t understand the wall that exists between the two entities.

“This is why this miniseries is a total nightmare for NBC News,” Todd said.

“We know there’s this giant firewall. We know we have nothing to do with it. We know that we’d love probably to be as critical or whatever … if it comes out, but there’s nothing we can do about it and we’re going to only own the negative,” Todd continued.“People are going to see the peacock, and they see NBC, and they see NBC News, and they think,‘Well, they can’t be that separate.’”

Since: Nov 11

United States

#961811 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>We will never recover from George Bush Junior. Nor will he ever recover from us. He will spend the rest of his miserable life in hiding: The Bible, 7.62
The Obama debacle will last forever!

Hey, do you know your tax penalty yet if you do not get Obamacare?

$1,100?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#961812 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
A racoonteur, eh? Norman, Oklahoma??? Hahahahahahahaha, what does that mean? That you know all the best garbage cans in town?
I think it's french for fitness-guru.

United States

#961813 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>We will never recover from George Bush Junior. Nor will he ever recover from us. He will spend the rest of his miserable life in hiding: The Bible, 7.62
Hey, are you trying still to get our guns?

In spite of overwhelming data on the effectiveness of self-protection?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961814 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Within 10 miles of where I live.
You can't throw a rock without hitting a SSI drawing rightwinger where I live.
I think the confederate flags may outnumber U.S. flag around these parts.
"Damn Obama! He is a Muslim and is doing what he set out to do: destroy America", actual rightwing quote after noting the price of peas has gone up
If you'd quit throwing rocks at them maybe they'd quit shooting people. I blame homer.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961815 Aug 9, 2013
The amusing thing here is that many of these women already know me, THE DEBIL. This is not a competition, if it were, you'd've already lost. Just ask... They'll tell you. I'm not trying to conquer anyone... Eat your hearts out.

United States

#961816 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
I refuse to participate in Obama's recession.

United States

#961817 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
The DEBIL is constantly amused at the consistency of republican shit. I'll give you that; you are consistent.
Did you get my tax paid Obama phone?

United States

#961818 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
The DEBIL is constantly amused at the consistency of republican shit. I'll give you that; you are consistent.
Hey parasite Liberal: did you get my tax paid Obama phone?

The economy is so great that few more million kids are now in food stamps!!!

The loving Obama Messiah came to destroy!!
LeosBananas

United States

#961819 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
I make you laugh, I know this. I can put my ivory sword inside your jade gate and I know you will smile with pleasure. It is my gift. Please RSVP.
Wheelchair races today! I 70/71 westbound split 4:45 PM. Be there sweetie.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961820 Aug 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choice.
Most people prefer to hear both sides of a story and decide for themselves.
Homer apparently prefers not to think.
Both sides? There is only 1 side to a fcking story: the truth.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#961821 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
Have rightwingers ever made a real case for their disapproval of Obama or have they just used fantasy and fiction? Homer curious.
"homo"
The below in your dim mind are all fantasy and fiction? Under the control of president nobama;
- All time record number of American's getting food stamps
- Household income down
- New home starts down - 40% from when he was elected
- Fewer American's required to pay federal income tax
- Benghazi, American's left to die, no support given
- Fast and Furious guns given to Mexican drug cartels, American's died
- nobamakare a boondoggle a majority of American's would like to see go away
- Did not the president say al qaeda was done, they were on the run, the fact nobama has ordered American's to run from our territories, our embassies and consulates
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#961822 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Obama taking a vacation starting tomorrow.
Traffic is backed up everywhere as the streets are flooded with right whiners running,thrashing their arms about, screaming " OMG OMG OMG".
"real dumb"
I am thanking the good lord, president nobama is on vacation. Hopefully it will last another 3 1/2 years. Maybe, hopefully, the boy president will screw up less yhan usual.
Peace
KMA

United States

#961823 Aug 9, 2013
Obama to FORCE the suburbs, he as a typical Liberal HATES, to admit illegals, blacks and gays!!!!

Yes, you heard right!

The left always force their way into our peaceful lives, that is why we are loaded and ready!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#961825 Aug 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to participate in Obama's recession.
Did you participate in Bush's? I did.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961826 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides? There is only 1 side to a fcking story: the truth.
True, if your source does nothing more than repeat the White House press release.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961827 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd quit throwing rocks at them maybe they'd quit shooting people. I blame homer.
Oh sure so what else am I supposed to do on Sunday mornings after church?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961828 Aug 9, 2013
Wow!! I leave for several hours and it gets completely jizzy on here. Are you phags through frothing each other off yet?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961829 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. I care more about facts which is I why I never watch Fox News.
Since you never watch fox, all you know about them is what others tell you. More proof liberals are sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Patrick 226,561
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 305,486
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,102
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••