Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
shrimp_on_treadm ills

United States

#961800 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like my Hawaiian salmon aren't you? I want you so badly I might die trying. But you see what I say, right? Androgyny notwithstanding, she is very jealous.
Someone that boasts about their sexual conquests probably
A) had their first/only encounter with a ham and cheese sandwich.
B) had a lot of fun washing african ball sacks.
C) licked the OWS poop off the police car to prove he's a man.
D) enjoys sex with goats.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961801 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So fetchie has tasted your nectar!
I assume it was reciprocal!!!
Ah, yes, my sweet. She's been impaled hard on my pricke many, many times. Like carol, like them all, they think themselves capable of being my equal. But they fool themselves, as you do not which is what makes you so attractive. Give me a word; just one word... and I'll do the rest... it is my gift to you. I close my eyes and see... red... but perhaps it is pink...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961802 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, the minimum wage has kept up with inflation then.
Right?
Nope. Learn to read already.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961803 Aug 9, 2013
I reread the INFERNO this morning. Skimmed it, I admit. Boring read. Are you wearing anything at all? The Hawaiian locale is mesmerizing to me... I have a huge erection and no direction. It's confusing. Do you enjoy teasing me like this? I suppose you do, lots of (wo)men do. It's like Lee at Gettysburg, I know what I have to do but don't know where to do it. Give a guy a break, dammit!
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961804 Aug 9, 2013
So, I think I'm getting lower in the polls because I keep getting questioned about ObamaCare, and I can't answer!

I doubt that Obama will address these issues, but here are just a few which the Media MUST ask about so that I am off the hook and we Democrats don't lose the midterm elections:

1) Why, if the ACA is so good and such a good thing for the American people, have you exempted the Unions, Congress and Congressional staff from having to take out Healthcare under this Bill.

2) Why have you, as yet, failed to address the fact that this is Job Killer as Business with just under 50 refuse to recruit, and why are those with more than 50 cutting hours to get under the minimum hours to qualify.

3) How is it possible given the two previous points, if Healthcare is being dropped from employment benefits, is it possible to quote "keep your plan if you like it".

4) How is it possible given the above "if you like your doctor to keep him", when many are refusing to take on seniors or medicaid and many are retiring early.

The crowd was shouting that this was a bill sold on a pack of lies by a dishonest Administration and a dishonest President, both of which are still lying and neither of which will have to use it.

I asked Huma to ask Hillary to speak to Obama about this and promised to tweet a very special picture if I get the right answers.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961805 Aug 9, 2013
shrimp_on_treadmills wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that boasts about their sexual conquests probably
A) had their first/only encounter with a ham and cheese sandwich.
B) had a lot of fun washing african ball sacks.
C) licked the OWS poop off the police car to prove he's a man.
D) enjoys sex with goats.
A) Well, firstly, I am no boaster. Booster, perhaps? Unless you are a complete fool you will recognize that I genuinely love women and they genuinely love me.(Hint: it's not genital, dummy, it's grey matter not pink matter.)
B) Not familiar with African ball sacks, will defer to your obvious expertise.
C) Have no idea what this one means, defer again.
D) Goats? I think you meant grits?
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961806 Aug 9, 2013
I have no idea where Waipahu, Hawaii is or may be. But I know this: Wherever it is and whomever you are, I love your kindness. I am a Buddhist, a bad one admittedly. But if there is any justice in karma you will come back as my lover. Be ye man or woman I care not. I will part the thin black hairs in your loins and we will rule. With Metta, THE DEBIL.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961807 Aug 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I agree partly in what you say that African-Americans ought to by more guns --the conservative white wealthy upper class has declared war on them to deprive them of livable wages, force them into poor housing , take away affordable healthcare , and city mass transit that gets them to and from their places of work. However, in general, African-Americans hold too well to their strong , conservative Christian beliefs and values , reject the random violence of the Ku Klux Klan and other right-wing hate groups, and still support reform and positive change through democratic government.
Alzheimer's run amok....

Bocajew Jean from Queens wants a race war.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961808 Aug 9, 2013
PS. I am in love with the vaginal folds of a woman's genitals, so PLEASE Buddha, do not send me any more men. Even the DEBIL gets tired of the same ol' same ol'.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961809 Aug 9, 2013
I make you laugh, I know this. I can put my ivory sword inside your jade gate and I know you will smile with pleasure. It is my gift. Please RSVP.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961810 Aug 9, 2013
NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd is calling a planned Hillary Clinton miniseries on NBC a “nightmare” for the network’s news operation, which is sometimes “at war” with its entertainment division.

Discussing the separation between NBC News and NBC Entertainment, which is behind the miniseries, on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday, Todd lamented that even well-informed people don’t understand the wall that exists between the two entities.

“This is why this miniseries is a total nightmare for NBC News,” Todd said.

“We know there’s this giant firewall. We know we have nothing to do with it. We know that we’d love probably to be as critical or whatever … if it comes out, but there’s nothing we can do about it and we’re going to only own the negative,” Todd continued.“People are going to see the peacock, and they see NBC, and they see NBC News, and they think,‘Well, they can’t be that separate.’”

Since: Nov 11

United States

#961811 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>We will never recover from George Bush Junior. Nor will he ever recover from us. He will spend the rest of his miserable life in hiding: The Bible, 7.62
The Obama debacle will last forever!

Hey, do you know your tax penalty yet if you do not get Obamacare?

$1,100?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#961812 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
A racoonteur, eh? Norman, Oklahoma??? Hahahahahahahaha, what does that mean? That you know all the best garbage cans in town?
I think it's french for fitness-guru.

United States

#961813 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>We will never recover from George Bush Junior. Nor will he ever recover from us. He will spend the rest of his miserable life in hiding: The Bible, 7.62
Hey, are you trying still to get our guns?

In spite of overwhelming data on the effectiveness of self-protection?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961814 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Within 10 miles of where I live.
You can't throw a rock without hitting a SSI drawing rightwinger where I live.
I think the confederate flags may outnumber U.S. flag around these parts.
"Damn Obama! He is a Muslim and is doing what he set out to do: destroy America", actual rightwing quote after noting the price of peas has gone up
If you'd quit throwing rocks at them maybe they'd quit shooting people. I blame homer.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961815 Aug 9, 2013
The amusing thing here is that many of these women already know me, THE DEBIL. This is not a competition, if it were, you'd've already lost. Just ask... They'll tell you. I'm not trying to conquer anyone... Eat your hearts out.

United States

#961816 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
I refuse to participate in Obama's recession.

United States

#961817 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
The DEBIL is constantly amused at the consistency of republican shit. I'll give you that; you are consistent.
Did you get my tax paid Obama phone?

United States

#961818 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
The DEBIL is constantly amused at the consistency of republican shit. I'll give you that; you are consistent.
Hey parasite Liberal: did you get my tax paid Obama phone?

The economy is so great that few more million kids are now in food stamps!!!

The loving Obama Messiah came to destroy!!
LeosBananas

United States

#961819 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
I make you laugh, I know this. I can put my ivory sword inside your jade gate and I know you will smile with pleasure. It is my gift. Please RSVP.
Wheelchair races today! I 70/71 westbound split 4:45 PM. Be there sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 227,591
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min sassyjm 305,652
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,403
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Ultraman 200,968
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••