Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961991 Aug 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
No way "real dumb" will provide a link. He is all mouth, BS and lies, he offers nothing of interest.
Peace
Everyone on this thread knows RealDave is an idiot.

He is simply a loser that hates an blames others for his lack of success.

He is a perfect pawn for Democrats that prey on the weak minded & mentally ill like him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961992 Aug 9, 2013
Where is mentally ill DumbDave/WaxyWaxTurd?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961993 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us, Grey Ghost, or should I say Wilhelm (cough, cough).
Deviant.
lol! In MY country there's free speech son.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961994 Aug 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
What slur boy? Please tell us all.
Peace
KMA
Mentally ill DumbDave cannot back that up.
LCN Llin

United States

#961995 Aug 9, 2013
Republicans remain in trouble
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961996 Aug 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hear me with your head stuck between your cheeks.
Get a crowbar and start listening, dood.
lol! You seem to enjoy putting people's heads being there son.

A family tradition I take it?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961997 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! In MY country there's free speech son.
In your country Cadaver Ghost? Is that the country of "Mooch", rely on others and Democrat Fascism? North Korea doesn't sound like much fun, Dong.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961998 Aug 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Republicans remain in trouble
The entire USA does as long as there are deviant useless dumbfk sponges like you that leech off of society, racist bigot.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961999 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on this thread knows RealDave is an idiot.
He is simply a loser that hates an blames others for his lack of success.
He is a perfect pawn for Democrats that prey on the weak minded & mentally ill like him.
Dumb Dave/Waxy is one of the main reasons I love getting out of bed in the morning. I read his whining here (like a little crybaby girl), and it makes me happy. Then I look out onto my lawn and see him in that little spit-shined jockey uniform, and all my remaining troubles just melt away....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#962000 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You seem to enjoy putting people's heads being there son.
Better behave yourself, Donger. I can have your food services card revoked so fast, your head will spin around like Linda Blair's.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#962001 Aug 9, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm a middle-class white male ..."
Fckn moron. Go back to licking your testicles before the dog beats you to it.
"The voice of experience".

What method do you use to entice him; peanut butter? Did he mistake yours for apple seeds and bite down?
LCN Llin

United States

#962002 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You seem to enjoy putting people's heads being there son.
President did well today
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#962003 Aug 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President did well today
You are deaf, dumb, and blind.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#962004 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have tv. I watch Netflix and hulu.
We'll all chip in and buy you a TV so you can do something besides litter Topix with any more of your 24,641 dumbass posts
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#962005 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
In your country Cadaver Ghost? Is that the country of "Mooch", rely on others and Democrat Fascism? North Korea doesn't sound like much fun, Dong.
lol! Sorry son. If anything Korea is YOUR homeland. Mine is America.

I know for a fact we don't talk funny... like you do!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#962006 Aug 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President did well today
Obama isn't changing a damn thing about NSA spying on American citizens. All he is doing is adding more bureaucrats to convince Americans that it's all for their own good.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#962007 Aug 9, 2013
Globalist Agenda Rolling At Super Highway Speed Forcing Conscious Revolution to Accelerate

August 9, 2013

Globally, people are being pushed to make critical decisions about their perception of the world they now live in. The speed of events is being artificially manipulated by the globalists; who evidently realize that time is running out & are seeking control & going for it all. They are doing the obvious, like now introducing the North American Union, denying NSA spying exposed by whistleblowers & even creating world-wide fake terror stories to deflect the NSA spying scandal & to create justification for NSA at the same time.

The MSM seems to be falling apart at the seams, struggling between truth & lies with every story. Corrupt politicians are feeling pressured to go for it all and stand for illegal spying on Americans and standing for legislation that blatantly violates the Law/Constitution & their Oath of Office.

These choices are occurring everywhere from the very bottom to the top of government; people everywhere are also making the choice between freedom & fascism. This choice is an issue of consciousness, belief system, conviction, morals & values.

Is it possible the United States will host the last portion of humanity’s awakening to the (Satanic) global government master plan of forced human enslavement? Consider that earlier this year Obama went out on a limb & actually told Ohio State students NOT to listen to the voices warning of tyranny. I personally found this to be one of the most disturbing events of the year. This ominous warning to OSU students was historic if you can see the bigger picture. How fitting that (this NWO fraud) would put out his master verbal deflection for the sheep to stay asleep & then immediately proceed to get caught illegally arming Syrian rebels (and Mexican drug cartels in an "under the radar" attack on Our Second Amendment), illegally spying on Americans, intimidating and murdering/disappearing investigative journalists & waging smear & oppressive campaigns of intimidation against whistleblowers who report government crimes.

The crimes of the last two administrations have now reached overwhelming proportions. There seems to be no end in sight to what those working with the globalist agenda want to do. The plan is too complex, involves too many people, too many processes, too much bureaucracy & too many people trying to hold on to their jobs. The crimes of the last two administrations are so obvious that the elitists concerns about running out of time is now very understandable.

From ‘Yes We Can’ to ‘Yes We Scan’, to the Obama reversals on illegal spying and prosecution of whistleblowers, far too much is happening at once for Americans to NOT wake up. There was the sloppily executed Boston bombing false flag including the murder of one of the unarmed patsy suspect who is forever silenced. In Los Angeles they terminated (or disappeared) the life of investigative journalist Michael Hastings in an odd game of police silence & blatant murder cover up, & then to add insult to injury they claim they cremated the body to destroy all evidence of foul play. Earlier this year Los Angeles also famously had the ‘Chris Dorner’ LAPD-Mainstream Media-complex execution of a man who just wanted his day in court to prove LAPD corruption. These cases, in particular the Hastings “cremation” played out so similar to the Bin Laden independent decision to bury the body at sea or the decision to hastily clean up the debris from the world trade center destruction without conducting a proper investigation. Clearly government is running out of ways of destroying evidence, so with that comes the advancing of the global government tyranny script.

Will you go along with their plans out of fear & ignorance? Do you think they will never come after you if you just shut up & do as they say? History shows there is no such thing.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/globalist...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#962008 Aug 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President did well today
I hope so....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#962009 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
True, whereas you're completely distracted by one. Around here we call them, "pennies." THERE'S ONE NOW! QUICK! Get it before some other dumb slut does.
I thought around there, they were forints or fillers or some such nonsense.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#962010 Aug 9, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure (cough) of course.
Still with the hairballs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Joe fortuna 234,677
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 min Earthling-1 3,177
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min Brew In 28,742
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min R C Honey 308,039
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web