Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403359 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

New York, NY

#960411 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
...I was FOR the invasion of iraq based on what bushie boy said.... at least for the first 6 months until it became clear bushie lied
SO WHY DO YOU sTILL SUPPORT OBAMA AFTER 6 years of LIES MAYBE YOU ARE A RACISTS confessions of a BIGOT

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#960412 Aug 6, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA IS EQUAL PARTS WHITE AND BLACK HE IS NOT BLACK HE IS BI RACIAL if he is black he is white that DUMMY NJ RAIDER 1 is a BIGOT
You are equal parts moron and mentally ill.

Location hidden

#960413 Aug 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Somehow this idiot can turn a computer on every day. Incredible.
Wow! Somehow this idiot turns his computer on every day and starts typing every dumbass thing that comes into his no-life loser head.

Orlando, FL

#960414 Aug 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenmillionth time here's what killed Hagel's 2005 bill to regulate Fannie and Freddie which makes your implied statement a LIE:
Freddie Mac Tried to Kill Republican Regulatory Bill in 2005
In the midst of DCI's yearlong effort, Hagel and 25 other Republican senators pleaded unsuccessfully with Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., to allow a vote ...
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440681,00...
You should have read the entire article before posting it and making yourself look foolish again.

Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist,(R), did not allow the vote.

"If effective regulatory reform legislation...is not enacted this year, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system and the economy as a whole," the senators wrote in a letter that proved prescient.

Only 17 Republicans were targeted. Know why? Sen. Richard Shelby, the committee chairman at the time, underscored the fact it was because Democrats were already on their side, so it was not surprising that Freddie Mac and Freddie Mae went after Republicans. "Unfortunately," he said, "efforts then to derail reform were successful."

In the end, there was not enough Republican support for Hagel's bill to warrant bringing it up for a vote because Democrats also opposed it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440681,00...

Wasn't Senator Chuck Hagel appointed by Obama as the Secretary of Defense?

Seems weasels stick together.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960415 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
...I was FOR the invasion of iraq based on what bushie boy said.... at least for the first 6 months until it became clear bushie lied
Really???

After seeing Powell's presentation to the UN my reaction was "WTF are you people talking about??? What makes you think that truck (or bunker or whatever) is a 'mobile chemical weapons lab'???"

Location hidden

#960416 Aug 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who had this avatar first this time?
I'm Eman's alter ego. I wait until he posts something stupid and then I correct it, so its always his first move. And, as you well know, correcting his dumbass logic is a full time job.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960417 Aug 6, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHY DO YOU sTILL SUPPORT OBAMA AFTER 6 years of LIES MAYBE YOU ARE A RACISTS confessions of a BIGOT
Wham! Cons... always playing the racist card as usual.

Location hidden

#960418 Aug 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have read the entire article before posting it and making yourself look foolish again.
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist,(R), did not allow the vote.
"If effective regulatory reform legislation...is not enacted this year, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system and the economy as a whole," the senators wrote in a letter that proved prescient.
Only 17 Republicans were targeted. Know why? Sen. Richard Shelby, the committee chairman at the time, underscored the fact it was because Democrats were already on their side, so it was not surprising that Freddie Mac and Freddie Mae went after Republicans. "Unfortunately," he said, "efforts then to derail reform were successful."
In the end, there was not enough Republican support for Hagel's bill to warrant bringing it up for a vote because Democrats also opposed it.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440681,00...
Wasn't Senator Chuck Hagel appointed by Obama as the Secretary of Defense?
Seems weasels stick together.
What do you not get? The Dems were the minority, the GOP lost their majority to bribery. So, who's fault was it that the GOP didn't have enough votes to pass their own legislation in their own GOP controlled Senate?
Very Sad

Cambridge, Canada

#960419 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is it now your contention bushie boy was simply following up and executing Clinton's will from 1998?
And if so, how do you explain 911?
Keep in mind bushie boy didn't do anything regarding USS Cole... an actual attack! Even after Clinton handed him all the information he had on the subject.
The whole world new that Bin Laden was in Saudi Arabia for surgery, Clinton did nothing.
Everything later is BS.

Why not talk about Bengazi?

Why not, because it is more than Joe Blow American can take.

I hear nobody telling the truth. Its all over the internet, but you stupid ass americans only want the get this "Truth" from some lying pinko named John King.

He want tell you the truth, because the Prez "Travon Obama" doesn't want to be seen to fail.

The Gay ambassador was captured in the firefight, Assfucked draqgged through the streets of Bengazi, Autopsy shows multiple fractures and died of suffocation.

Same fate for Ghadafi, he was knifed up the butt and then shot.

Do we see a pattern, MO for Moslems.

Swallow that
Anthony W

New York, NY

#960420 Aug 6, 2013
WOW wrote:
The children of New York City should not have to sleep with their mothers because they have nightmares about being shot by the NYPD!In her first public comments about her son’s death, Shanise Farrar described Douse as a child who slept with her because he was frightened by nightmares of being harmed by cops.
“I’m not saying he’s the best,” Farrar said near a shrine for her son at Gouverneur Morris Houses, where they lived.“But he’s my angel.”
LADY YOUR ANGEL WAS SHOOTING OTHER PEOPLES ANGELS SO IF YOU HAD KEPT YOUR 14 yo BABY IN YOUR ARMS AT 3am HE WOULD BE ALIVE SO EITHER YOUR LACK OF PARENTING SKILLS OR HIS GANG ACTIVITY KILLED HIM
DONT COMPARE HIM TO TRAYVON TRAYVON WAS NOT ACCUSED OF SHOOTING ANOTHER BLACK CHILD IM GLAD THE PERSON HE WAS SHOOTING AT GOT AWAY BECAUSE SHAALIVER WAS TRYING TO KILL AN UNARMED PERSON ANY PARENT CAN FEEL YOUR LOSS BUT THE MOTHER OF THE 15 yo HE SHOT AND GOT AWAY WITH DOESNT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIM SHOOTING HER CHILD AGAIN
You sir are a racist. If that was a white 14 year old shooting at someone at 3am, you'd have no problem with that, would you?

Get me the Rev Al on the phone, we need a protest!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960421 Aug 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
After seeing Powell's presentation to the UN my reaction was "WTF are you people talking about??? What makes you think that truck (or bunker or whatever) is a 'mobile chemical weapons lab'???"
It's when they couldn't find anything right away that I started questioning.

When the hunt started getting desperate and they were pointing to a van with chemicals in it did I start feeling betrayed.

When they started claiming the weapons were spirited off to other foreign countries but the administration again had no proof did I realize they were creating a second lie to try and cover the first.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

#960422 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
I remember thinking that Iraq must be on the verge of having a nuke & selling it to terrorists.
I never thought Bush would lie about this like he did. All for a war about oil. A scheme to get his oil buddies rich while securing an oil rich friendly nation.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960423 Aug 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
Actually, I trusted Powell more than I did bushie boy. I hung a lot of faith in him.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960424 Aug 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you not get? The Dems were the minority, the GOP lost their majority to bribery. So, who's fault was it that the GOP didn't have enough votes to pass their own legislation in their own GOP controlled Senate?
lol! This is why sometimes I think the GOP feels more powerful when they're in the minority!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960425 Aug 6, 2013
Very Sad wrote:
<quoted text>The whole world new that Bin Laden was in Saudi Arabia for surgery, Clinton did nothing.
Everything later is BS.
Why not talk about Bengazi?
Why not, because it is more than Joe Blow American can take.
I hear nobody telling the truth. Its all over the internet, but you stupid ass americans only want the get this "Truth" from some lying pinko named John King.
He want tell you the truth, because the Prez "Travon Obama" doesn't want to be seen to fail.
The Gay ambassador was captured in the firefight, Assfucked draqgged through the streets of Bengazi, Autopsy shows multiple fractures and died of suffocation.
Same fate for Ghadafi, he was knifed up the butt and then shot.
Do we see a pattern, MO for Moslems.
Swallow that
Feel free to play it all you want son.

Opinions and all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#960427 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is it now your contention bushie boy was simply following up and executing Clinton's will from 1998?
And if so, how do you explain 911?
Keep in mind bushie boy didn't do anything regarding USS Cole... an actual attack! Even after Clinton handed him all the information he had on the subject.
you forget to mention the 1993 Trade Center Bombing.
WOW

New York, NY

#960428 Aug 6, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a racist. If that was a white 14 year old shooting at someone at 3am, you'd have no problem with that, would you?
Get me the Rev Al on the phone, we need a protest!
YES I KNOW AT 3 am MOST OF US DREAM BUT SHAALIVER WAS A NIGHTMARE OUT IN THE STREETS SHOOTING PEOPLE IN A BLACK COMMUNITY NO SIR SHAALIVER WAS A BIGOT SHOOTING BLACK PEOPLE hows that clown when BLACK PEOPLE FORGET THE WORD RACISM THEN YOU WILL SEE REAL CHANGE NOT SOME CRUTCH, SHALIVER was shooting at and shot A TRAYVON MARTIN AN INNOCENT BLACK YOUTH

Location hidden

#960429 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's when they couldn't find anything right away that I started questioning.
When the hunt started getting desperate and they were pointing to a van with chemicals in it did I start feeling betrayed.
When they started claiming the weapons were spirited off to other foreign countries but the administration again had no proof did I realize they were creating a second lie to try and cover the first.
Ah well, at least you eventually got it. Some of the morons on here still haven't even though the administration and other GOP leaders of the time have admitted they were wrong.
Very Sad

Cambridge, Canada

#960431 Aug 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to play it all you want son.
Opinions and all.
You can't take the truth, this is what happened. The only playing is the Yankee pinko media that won't tell the truth.
LCN Llin

United States

#960432 Aug 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican tent is growing. Libertarians, Independents, moderate Democrats and a growing number of black republicans decided they were under the wrong tent.
Republicans are divided temporarily trying to find the best way to save your ass from Obamacare.
I think you should find out you've been a fool the hard way myself.
source?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 255,941
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 9,988
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr zef 311,487
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 22 Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web