Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#958718 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You've stepped on too many toes.
You're reading the bottom of bottle caps, arnt you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#958719 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Google "web lowe". I'll await your apology.
Try Ruta Lee's husband.

Listen up stooge, everyone working in fastfood or casual dining joints is not some lazy stupid fk without a future.

Some of those folks develop terrific work habits and move on to their with own ventures.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#958720 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People like your son perform no useful function and should be terminated.
HEY STUPID! If you call your congressman or senators office who the hell do you think answers the phone? If you send a letter who do you think actually reads it and decides how to route it? Do you think that any executive in industry answers his own phone or reads his own mail you vomitous cretin?
GFY idiot!
LCN Llin

United States

#958721 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're countering numbers and facts with the likes of Ayn Rand political hacks.
Here, have another.....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
"Bank of America settles loan dispute with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
Network News
X Profile
View More Activity
TOOLBOX
Resize
Print
Reprints
By David S. Hilzenrath
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, January 3, 2011; 7:13 PM
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the financial giants whose failed mortgage investments made them wards of the government, have accepted $2.8 billion from Bank of America to largely put to rest claims that the bank sold them faulty loans.
This Story
Bank of America settles loan dispute with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
Bank stocks fall again
Bank of America hit with setback in MBIA Insurance mortgage liability lawsuit
The cost to Bank of America was less than the potential blow some investors had expected, and the bank's stock rose 6.4 percent on the news Monday.
For Bank of America, the settlements eliminate "a doomsday scenario," said analyst Paul Miller of FBR Capital Markets.
ad_icon
"This is a gift" from the government to the bank, said Christopher Whalen of Institutional Risk Analytics. "We're all paying for this because it will show up in the losses from Fannie and Freddie," he said.
The deal with Fannie Mae is not airtight; it leaves open the possibility that Fannie could pursue additional claims against Bank of America. In contrast, the settlement with Freddie Mac essentially closes the book on pending and potential claims.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, approved the settlements. In a statement, the agency said the deals were "consistent with market practice and FHFA's conservatorship responsibilities."
Fannie spokeswoman Janis Smith called it a "fair and responsible resolution."
At issue is one of the biggest threats facing Bank of America and other major lenders that weathered the financial crisis with help from the government.
During the housing bubble, the banks typically sold mortgages to investors around the world, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But those investors were generally entitled to repayment by the lenders if the loans were sold on the basis of false assurances..."
seems to sum up her posts
LCN Llin

United States

#958722 Aug 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!!
thanks

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958723 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem, liberals see a family of 4 as a mother and her 3 children.
We had a family of 5. My mother & her four kids.

WTF is your problem with that?
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958724 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer took that way too personal.
Oh no, don't drag me down into your own personal hellhole.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958725 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We had a family of 5. My mother & her four kids.
Eman thinks the typical American family should be one mother, one father, 1 girl child, one boy, all preferably with blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#958726 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Seriously, only an idiot compares the job duties of a ceo to those of a burger flipper.
You are no businessman. The 'burger flipper is just as important to the success of a restaurant franchise as the CEO, maybe even more important.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958727 Aug 2, 2013
Oh and a nanny to take care of the kids.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958728 Aug 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are no businessman. The 'burger flipper is just as important to the success of a restaurant franchise as the CEO, maybe even more important.
True, we all know the CEO aint flippin' no friggin' burgers.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#958729 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any school teacher stupid enough to talk about her students on Facebook should be fired immediately. No pay, no benefits.
Helping children learn is fun.
Why do they teach?
Students should grade their teachers
so the statistics will show the truth.
LCN Llin

United States

#958730 Aug 2, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Helping children learn is fun.
Why do they teach?
Students should grade their teachers
so the statistics will show the truth.
Ever see the Movie "Kindergarden Cop"?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#958731 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a dime for all the intelligent leftwing posts on this thread, I'd maybe have a buck 20.
If I had a penny for every one of your 24,573 posts that wasn't a whine I'd have an empty hand.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#958732 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Realtime. Happy beer day today. Cheers.
International beer day__loving it__time for a beer run.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#958733 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, okay, okay...I've done my chores and have a little more time to kill. So guess I'm back. Still pooped so don't expect miracles.
You know, Rand Paul makes a lot of sense to me.
Of course Rand Paul makes sense to you Carol. Did you know that he sponsored legislation in the Senate that would prohibit the federal government from enforcing child labor, employee safety and wage and hour laws? That's going to play well with the folks. Fortunately unlike the House the Senate is run by the sane and this piece of garbage will never see the light of day.
So you really want Rand Paul to head the Republican ticket in 2016? I think I can safely speak for all Democrats and say we really, really, really, oh please God want him there.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958734 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we know how you dumbass left whiners used the CRA to redistribute US Tax Dollars and everyone knows how you Pseudo Liberals opperate here in the US especially when it comes to someone elses wealth & money.
Please.
Banks loaned their funds. There was no redistribution of squat.
Do yourself a favor, become better informed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958735 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We had a family of 5. My mother & her four kids.
He hates for the sake of hating...

... he knows of no other way.
LCN Llin

United States

#958736 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks loaned their funds. There was no redistribution of squat.
Do yourself a favor, become better informed.
and post as a republican ;-) not likely

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#958737 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're countering numbers and facts with the likes of Ayn Rand political hacks.
Here, have another.....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
"Bank of America settles loan dispute with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
Network News
X Profile
View More Activity
TOOLBOX
Resize
Print
Reprints
By David S. Hilzenrath
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, January 3, 2011; 7:13 PM
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the financial giants whose failed mortgage investments made them wards of the government, have accepted $2.8 billion from Bank of America to largely put to rest claims that the bank sold them faulty loans.
This Story
Bank of America settles loan dispute with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
Bank stocks fall again
Bank of America hit with setback in MBIA Insurance mortgage liability lawsuit
The cost to Bank of America was less than the potential blow some investors had expected, and the bank's stock rose 6.4 percent on the news Monday.
For Bank of America, the settlements eliminate "a doomsday scenario," said analyst Paul Miller of FBR Capital Markets.
ad_icon
"This is a gift" from the government to the bank, said Christopher Whalen of Institutional Risk Analytics. "We're all paying for this because it will show up in the losses from Fannie and Freddie," he said.
The deal with Fannie Mae is not airtight; it leaves open the possibility that Fannie could pursue additional claims against Bank of America. In contrast, the settlement with Freddie Mac essentially closes the book on pending and potential claims.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, approved the settlements. In a statement, the agency said the deals were "consistent with market practice and FHFA's conservatorship responsibilities."
Fannie spokeswoman Janis Smith called it a "fair and responsible resolution."
At issue is one of the biggest threats facing Bank of America and other major lenders that weathered the financial crisis with help from the government.
During the housing bubble, the banks typically sold mortgages to investors around the world, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But those investors were generally entitled to repayment by the lenders if the loans were sold on the basis of false assurances..."
No I am not the one countering with numbers and facts with the likes of Ayn Rand political hacks but the facts are true and you know it and we have known for years that Pseudo Liberalism is an economical failure without other peoples work & money and it was the Pseudo Liberal Democrats & the Clinton Adminstration who created the housing mess by allowing loans to people that couldnt repay them or afford the houses they were buying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Gordon 227,660
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 29 min Bruin For Life 27,419
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 42 min Eaddae 200,976
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,665
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••