Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#958336 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I did.
and then Palin opened her mouth and I ended up spitting out my whiskey! it was an expensive lesson!
Who's Palin? One of your gay boy lovers?

Yeah, thought so, son.
For External Use Only

Waynesboro, MS

#958338 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your pants up Democrat.
I'm not a "commie". Plus... I 'll "pull my pants up" as soon as I finish wiping my áss with your "socks".

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958339 Aug 1, 2013
Union employees are being cut back to part-time because of Obamacare.

It's that silver lining "it's going to have to get really bad" many of us were hoping for last November.

This monstrosity is rearing its ugly head and its up to sensible members of Congress to be knights in shining armor and slay it once and for all.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#958340 Aug 1, 2013
Common blood tests are no longer covered for seniors on Medicare ... Thanks BHA!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958341 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is pretty far south, idiot who lives here. You qualify.
It must suck to be you.
Oh? Is that your home continent son?

Must be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958342 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dumb Dave. Us rednecks from "Connecticut" and all states who disagree with you, must all be "rednecks", 2008Bill.
Moron.
What a moron!
Well, you certainly ARE an idiot son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958343 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, what's your story.
L O O S E R ?
lol! What's your story....

.... mr for-eign-er!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958344 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your pants up Democrat.
Get some pants, mr for-eighn-er!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958345 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Palin? One of your gay boy lovers?
Yeah, thought so, son.
It's like those guys who were running for president from the GOP.

What was one guy's name? Frankenstein?

Orlando, FL

#958346 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> See, we agree on the school vouchers issue.
It's not up to you - or Galt either for that matter - which school a parent chooses for their child - religious-based or not - especially when their child has no chance of getting educated in the liberally-run inner city schools which are failing and leading to even more poverty and hopelessness.

The choice should be up to the parent. What business is it of yours or mine? So what if taxpayers pay for all institutions of learning if children are getting educated?

They're learning secularism and liberally indoctrinated in the public schools and we pay for that. How's that workin' out?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958347 Aug 1, 2013

Orlando, FL

#958348 Aug 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
weird.
Yes, we know you did flapjaw.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Pathetic little person.
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
I really am a threat to you. Aren't I?

That's what's really weird.

Let me know if you need to talk about what's really bothering you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958349 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to you - or Galt either for that matter - which school a parent chooses for their child - religious-based or not - especially when their child has no chance of getting educated in the liberally-run inner city schools which are failing and leading to even more poverty and hopelessness.
The choice should be up to the parent. What business is it of yours or mine? So what if taxpayers pay for all institutions of learning if children are getting educated?
They're learning secularism and liberally indoctrinated in the public schools and we pay for that. How's that workin' out?
Galt agrees that the choice should be up to the parent. They can take what is offered by the public schools, or they can pay for an alternative. Except in the inner city ghettos, the public school education is more than adequate. In the inner city ghettos, the people get what they vote for, which is overpaid union slugs who don't give a damn about the students. In fact, the union slugs hate the little black bastards.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958350 Aug 1, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
Common blood tests are no longer covered for seniors on Medicare ... Thanks BHA!!!!
They are if they have extended (as in CONTRIBUTED to) plans.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958351 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees that the choice should be up to the parent. They can take what is offered by the public schools, or they can pay for an alternative. Except in the inner city ghettos, the public school education is more than adequate. In the inner city ghettos, the people get what they vote for, which is overpaid union slugs who don't give a damn about the students. In fact, the union slugs hate the little black bastards.
Wasn't always that way...seems like that type of thing has just went fifty to sixty years backwards (wayyy less if anyone grew up above the Mason Dixon line) with all the racist race baiting over the past few years.

Orlando, FL

#958352 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me out.
That's your choice. Otherwise, you'd be a robot. Good thing we have a free will, huh?

But it's only about love and forgiveness and compassion and mercy. All those things come from the Source. The heart tends to lean the other way naturally.

So just open up your heart and let the sunshine in. Kay?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958353 Aug 1, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
Spread the word to other senior citizens who voted for this dog who transferred their benefits to his welfare moochers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958354 Aug 1, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't always that way...seems like that type of thing has just went fifty to sixty years backwards (wayyy less if anyone grew up above the Mason Dixon line) with all the racist race baiting over the past few years.
The New York City public schools were once among the best in the country, but are now among the worst.

Any guesses why?

Orlando, FL

#958355 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the children in the inner cities don't have a vote or a voice. They are doomed to a vicious cycle of poverty.

The question you should be asking is why are democrats the most adamant about refusing a voucher system dooming these children to poverty?

You know the answer. Educated and prosperous blacks might not need the government teat any longer.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#958356 Aug 1, 2013
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_did_Barack_Ob...

Just in case anyone is interested in all the schools the Prez attended,
starting in elementary and going all the way through. His girls are also
getting stellar educations. I have no idea what grades they are in because I don't follow the family that closely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Brian_G 305,821
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min ChristineM 228,520
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 47 min dont drink the ko... 1,071
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Brenda Stiles 338
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 27,573
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr El SupremoS 201,038
One-on-one with Coach K: Gold 'feels good' Sep 23 Rae 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE