Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,961 - 879,980 of 1,078,904 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thaank you Glenn Beck for making people this stupid.
Well, no.

First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.

There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.

Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".

Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?

No wonder this country is so screwed up.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?
Interesting.....

Apparently you have the likes of Stalin and Hitler on a lower rung.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?
Who would that be?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be a few more Muslims in a few more countries than her grasp acknowledges.
Nope, Muslims are the same everywhere and they all have a singular purpose: Destroy America!

Oh, and Malaysia's covered in sand.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Happy 25th Anniversary for Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio program, still thriving no matter how hard the radical left tries to stop him.
Yes indeed !
Rush's advise and leadership in the Republican Party has been good for his ratings and wallet.
How has the Republican party done since 2006?
Hand the mike to Russ, the Democrats best friend
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes indeed !
Rush's advise and leadership in the Republican Party has been good for his ratings and wallet.
How has the Republican party done since 2006?
Hand the mike to *Rush*, the Democrats best friend
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should pay attention to the polls that show Americans think Bush was a better president than Obama?
I know that has to make people like you want to puke.
You mean now that bushie boy is an ex-president son?

That crap has already been covered. However, if you REALLY want the answer,just wait 5 years AFTER Obama leaves office and you'll get your answer!

I love this comedy channel!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

IRS Chief say ObamaKKKare just for the peasants

"Mr. Werfel (IRS Chief), last week your employees who are a member of the National Treasury Employee's Union sent a form letter for union members to send in to ask they be exempt from the exchanges," a congressman asked. "Why are your employees trying to exempt themselves from the very law that you're tasked to enforce?"

"I don't want to speak for the NTEU, but I'll offer a perspective as a federal employee myself and a federal employee at the IRS," said the IRS chief. "And that is, we have right now as employees of the government, of the IRS, affordable health care coverage. I think the ACA was designed to provide an option or an alternative for individuals that do not. And all else being equal, I think if you're an individual who is satisfied with your health care coverage, you're probably in a better position to stick with that coverage than go through the change of moving into a different environment and going through that process. So I think for a federal employee, I think more likely, and I would -- can speak for myself, I would prefer to stay with the current policy that I'm pleased with rather than go through a change if I don't need to go through that change."
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try making sense before you die. It is a worthy goal.
lol! Alas! This is but a dream for you!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftwingers who post here are not liberals, being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny.
That's right. They're Marxists or Communists. I stand corrected. My bad.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leftwingers who post here are not liberals, being opposed to individual rights in favor of government tyranny.
Galt wants government to subsidize corporate & religious schools. I thought Galt was against subsidies.

We know Galt & Carol would have a fit if a Muslim school got government money. " OMG OMG caliphate training" "OMG OM Teaching Sharia Law" "OMG OMG OMG teaching terrorists"

Here in PA, the State has a mandate to provide every kid an education. That is why we have public schools. Use them or be on your own.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said:
Every time you mention him, you make him more relevant, dumbass.
Who?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my poll?
rotflmao
you're a real hoot birther boy.
lol! I caught that too! I was laughing so hard I forgot to respond!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see. First, there was 9/11. Then there was the UN who considered Saddam a threat. Then there were the Democrats who considered Saddam a threat as far back as the Clinton administration. Of course, 111 Democrats gave Bush permission to use military force to take Saddam down and unanimously gave Bush permission to attack Afghanistan. And most Democrats supported the funding of the wars they agreed were worth fighting.
Did I leave anything out?
No, I don't believe I did leave anything out......

....since the question was "What about all the stupid decisions Bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt?"

The "stupid decisions" were made by Congress. Only a stupid person wouldn't know that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why American Conservatives Love Anti-Gay Putin
Thirty years ago, American conservatives declared Russia the enemy. But now that Putin has declared war on gays, the religious right is in full support of its freedom-limiting tactics.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
tax breaks, Russia, what's next?
lol! More proof American right wing radicals have so much in common with Russia!

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no.
First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.
There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.
Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".
Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?
No wonder this country is so screwed up.
You do realie that Beck & Limbaugh are both college dropouts & entertainers & really don;t know sh*t other than how to dupe the feeble minded into believing their crap to get listeners & sell advertising.

His crap is easily identifiable in your posts.

Turn off Beck become less ignorant.

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "free" courses are paid for by taxpayers or inflated tuition, or both.
There is no free lunch.
Wasn't your lunch at the Senior Center free?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe I did leave anything out......
....since the question was "What about all the stupid decisions Bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt?"
The "stupid decisions" were made by Congress. Only a stupid person wouldn't know that.
one month of retirement and you are talking to yourself?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's more a question of timing. You've got nothing better to do in the morning - conservatives go to work.
Shreds of patriotic pride? Tells me you rate yourself way too high, most of you do.
lol! You really should give up on your 'holier than thou' attitude son.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we do that retard? Torturing a wimp like you is a constant source of free entertainment ....
wow....

that was impressive.....

that was really mean....

yep....

uh huh.....

mmmmm......

do you do anything else son?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min PEE PEE PETE 26,649
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 224,013
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr feces for jesus 305,074
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••