Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,961 - 879,980 of 1,095,143 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why American Conservatives Love Anti-Gay Putin
Thirty years ago, American conservatives declared Russia the enemy. But now that Putin has declared war on gays, the religious right is in full support of its freedom-limiting tactics.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
tax breaks, Russia, what's next?
lol! More proof American right wing radicals have so much in common with Russia!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no.
First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.
There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.
Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".
Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?
No wonder this country is so screwed up.
You do realie that Beck & Limbaugh are both college dropouts & entertainers & really don;t know sh*t other than how to dupe the feeble minded into believing their crap to get listeners & sell advertising.

His crap is easily identifiable in your posts.

Turn off Beck become less ignorant.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "free" courses are paid for by taxpayers or inflated tuition, or both.
There is no free lunch.
Wasn't your lunch at the Senior Center free?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe I did leave anything out......
....since the question was "What about all the stupid decisions Bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt?"
The "stupid decisions" were made by Congress. Only a stupid person wouldn't know that.
one month of retirement and you are talking to yourself?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's more a question of timing. You've got nothing better to do in the morning - conservatives go to work.
Shreds of patriotic pride? Tells me you rate yourself way too high, most of you do.
lol! You really should give up on your 'holier than thou' attitude son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we do that retard? Torturing a wimp like you is a constant source of free entertainment ....
wow....

that was impressive.....

that was really mean....

yep....

uh huh.....

mmmmm......

do you do anything else son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You left phags wouldn't understand it, but its called regular work hours.....
lol!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government is an unbearable burden on the backs of the taxpayers.
Not for the well-heeled , Corporate lobbyists who haunt the halls of Congress to get all the Government goodies for themselves and none for anyone else , small businesses, veterans, workers,children, the elderly, students, police, nurses, firemen, healthcare workers, the poor or even criminals .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
McCain has become an embarrassment to the Republican Party.
The man has a desperate need to be liked by the media.
lol! At least he's in a party.

The t-p just keeps trying to hijack one since they can't stand on their own two feet! Sounds oxymoronic to me!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
one month of retirement and you are talking to yourself?
Just reinforcing the lunacy and/or stupidity on the part of a liberal who didn't know Congress made the "stupid decision" to use military force in both wars.

But I'm sure you knew that...what with all your extensive book reading and knowledge and such.

Would you mind listing some books about Congress and its powers to other liberals on here for me? Thanks so much.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I'll be taking the rest of the afternoon off today.
Just thought I should give notice.

So ta-ta for now my fellow truth seekers - oh, and blind useful idiots. Just please try and snap out of it while I'm gone.

Sly Stone: "You can make it if you try."

The Beatles:
"Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.

All you need is love...
Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta...
All you need is love...
Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta...
All you need is love, love.
All you need is love."

The Terminator: "I'll be back."

(See sonic? I'm being funny on purpose.)

Later.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no.
The second coming is nothing like a caliphate. No one will be forced to submit through political or violent dominance.
See the difference there?
Right, instead they'll just burn in hell if they don't submit.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just..
retirement is difficult at first.
Both a physical and emotional challenge.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no.
First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.
There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.
Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".
Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?
No wonder this country is so screwed up.
Muhammad was not a caliph__Abu Bakr was made the first caliph.

The final Abbasid caliph/caliphate went down with Baghdad in 1258 when the Mongols came to town, since then Islam has been in disarray particularly during the long period of Ottoman rule.

Some but not most Muslims wish for a new caliphate (central power) but it won't happen for obvious reasons.

Your ignorance on the subject should embarrass you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
I'm going to take a week of vacation starting about now. I want this post to be my reference when I get back.
Let me know when this lying treasonous coxucking fraud gets here....
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?
Play nice.
lol! Cons and 'taking'....

... pretty synonymous!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another comment....
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to undertake a mission to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
So-called "liberals" will say and do anything to insult and slander the Armed Forces of the United States.
If you're talking bushie boy son, I'd call it an abuse of power, trust and money.

he was 'hoping' to find something...

... he was OBVIOUSLY clueless since he disregarded not only other countries, but his own intelligence people who knew.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You really should give up on your 'holier than thou' attitude son.
Holiness is in the eye of the beholder. Ignorance (you) is displayed, a**hole.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee Testing wrote:
So tell me, whose dead bodies are more precious? I really want to know?
I'd stuff $3.00 in your funeral suit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt wants government to subsidize corporate & religious schools. I thought Galt was against subsidies.
We know Galt & Carol would have a fit if a Muslim school got government money. " OMG OMG caliphate training" "OMG OM Teaching Sharia Law" "OMG OMG OMG teaching terrorists"
Here in PA, the State has a mandate to provide every kid an education. That is why we have public schools. Use them or be on your own.
Wrong again.

Galt is opposed to all subsidies.

Galt supports public education, controlled and financed at the local level.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee Testing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Godfrey, you people are full of absolutes aren't you? How about this one... "As God fed our ancestors in the desert on their pilgrimage, so God gives us food for our journey. We approach the minister who gives us the eucharistic bread with the words "The Body of Christ," and we respond, "Amen." We then go to the minister with the cup who gives it to us with the words "The Blood of Christ," to which we again profess our "Amen." During this procession we usually sing a hymn which unites our voices, minds and thoughts, even as the Body and Blood of Christ unites our bodies. Then we pray silently in our hearts, thanking and praising God and asking for all that this sacrament promises. The priest unites our prayers in the Prayer After Communion, to which we respond, "Amen." Seems as if there's at least one free lunch, huh?
Those who believe in religion are entitled to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min ChristineM 225,542
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 17 hr RICK SERVICE 28
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Bruin For Life 26,952
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••