Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,921 - 879,940 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958074 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The poverty headcount in Vietnam fell from nearly 60 percent in the early 1990s to 20.7(*) percent in 2010, according to a new World Bank report titled "Well Begun, Not Yet Done: Vietnamís Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges".
http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2013...
Proved wrong Again.
I get no respect. Putin just pissed in my hair.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#958075 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
You could always get (me) banned, I guess? See how well that works fo' you...
"shits magoo"
Banish you? Why? Because you spew hatred, bigotry and racism with your every post? This is a free country, bigots, like you, are few to spew the bile you spew so well.
In addition mist of your posts are so inane they do induce a chuckle?
Do you practice being;
- A hater
- A bigot
- A racist
- A hypocrite
- A piece of shit
Peace
KMA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958076 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee Testing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you left out the part about being a dumb whore. You remember Hans Blix don't you, carol? You remember how the U.N. sent inspectors to Iraq prior to the invasion and came back and said there weren't any yellow-cakes other than corn meal? Did you leave that part out, carol? The part about there not being any justification for an invasion? Did you leave that part out, carol? Now if I told you the sky was blue and you insisted it was red which of us is right? There wasn't a war, carol, there was an invasion which killed a million people for nothing. Did you leave that part out too, carol? Remember Valerie Plame, carol? Remember her husband came back and said the Iraqis didn't buy any fissionable material? You forget that too? Goddam but you are a forgetful bitch.
Hey Grey Boast! How is you glorious vacation for the last year been going in Bumpass? When are you going to go back to posting as Wilhelm from Germany, old clown?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#958078 Aug 1, 2013
God doesn't make mistakes
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958079 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee Testing wrote:
<quoted text>
Long as I got the keys I'm good with it.
Sorry commie boy, no keys for you.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958080 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Carol IV
Doubt if she could find Viet-nam on a map :-)
You were probably in diapers when I was living through the Vietnam War.

Not only do I know where it is, guys my age were being drafted left and right not knowing if they would come back alive. I knew people whose loved ones came back but were never the same again.

While you were crying to get your diaper changed, I was crying watching guys my age, war weary hoping to survive, trying to celebrate Christmas on television with "Silent Night" playing in the background year after year after year.

The Vietnam War changed everyone who was young enough to live through it and were directly affected by it.

BTW, my daughter's best friend since middle school who is more like her sister is Vietnamese and considers me her second mom.

So, yes, I do know where Vietnam is on a map.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958081 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Happy 25th Anniversary for Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio program, still thriving no matter how hard the radical left tries to stop him.
Yes, I'm listening now - great show today! All about Putin laughing in Obama's face, like the whole world does.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958082 Aug 1, 2013
Snowden & Russia - another huge embarrassment for Obama.

I wonder when the Wikileaks liberal wimp gets sentenced? Anyone know? Is it today?

LMAO!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#958083 Aug 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it. Congress does not want to pass anything)only 15 bills passed and hundreds of thousands of filibusters to shut-down Government altogether(The GOP has become the party of political Luddites)--the republican-controlled House is anti-government / pro-Corporate licentiousness .
"backporch turd"
president nabama will not be vetoing any bills. The senate under the "leadership" of hairless reed refuses to allow a vote on the 30 plus bills passed by the house. Why will he not allow those bills come up for a vote? Is he afraid they will?
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

#958085 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal of Saddam and in walks Iran.
Yes, we can all thank Obama for that.

Residual troops staying in Iraq was crucial to training the Iraqi army and to serve as a deterrent of Irani influences until they were prepared enough to do it themselves.

Obama met a little resistance from Iraqi leaders and decided an early withdrawal would actually be a good campaign slogan.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958087 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a University exist in your hamlet?
Libraries open?
You can take history courses on line for free.
Those "free" courses are paid for by taxpayers or inflated tuition, or both.

There is no free lunch.

Orlando, FL

#958090 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thaank you Glenn Beck for making people this stupid.
Well, no.

First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.

There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.

Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".

Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?

No wonder this country is so screwed up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958091 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?
Interesting.....

Apparently you have the likes of Stalin and Hitler on a lower rung.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#958092 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?
Who would that be?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#958094 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be a few more Muslims in a few more countries than her grasp acknowledges.
Nope, Muslims are the same everywhere and they all have a singular purpose: Destroy America!

Oh, and Malaysia's covered in sand.
LCN Llin

United States

#958095 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Happy 25th Anniversary for Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio program, still thriving no matter how hard the radical left tries to stop him.
Yes indeed !
Rush's advise and leadership in the Republican Party has been good for his ratings and wallet.
How has the Republican party done since 2006?
Hand the mike to Russ, the Democrats best friend
LCN Llin

United States

#958096 Aug 1, 2013
Yes indeed !
Rush's advise and leadership in the Republican Party has been good for his ratings and wallet.
How has the Republican party done since 2006?
Hand the mike to *Rush*, the Democrats best friend
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958097 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should pay attention to the polls that show Americans think Bush was a better president than Obama?
I know that has to make people like you want to puke.
You mean now that bushie boy is an ex-president son?

That crap has already been covered. However, if you REALLY want the answer,just wait 5 years AFTER Obama leaves office and you'll get your answer!

I love this comedy channel!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958098 Aug 1, 2013
IRS Chief say ObamaKKKare just for the peasants

"Mr. Werfel (IRS Chief), last week your employees who are a member of the National Treasury Employee's Union sent a form letter for union members to send in to ask they be exempt from the exchanges," a congressman asked. "Why are your employees trying to exempt themselves from the very law that you're tasked to enforce?"

"I don't want to speak for the NTEU, but I'll offer a perspective as a federal employee myself and a federal employee at the IRS," said the IRS chief. "And that is, we have right now as employees of the government, of the IRS, affordable health care coverage. I think the ACA was designed to provide an option or an alternative for individuals that do not. And all else being equal, I think if you're an individual who is satisfied with your health care coverage, you're probably in a better position to stick with that coverage than go through the change of moving into a different environment and going through that process. So I think for a federal employee, I think more likely, and I would -- can speak for myself, I would prefer to stay with the current policy that I'm pleased with rather than go through a change if I don't need to go through that change."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958099 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try making sense before you die. It is a worthy goal.
lol! Alas! This is but a dream for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr macumazahn 226,394
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••