Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#958057 Aug 1, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> Really? What about all the stupid decisions bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt ?
<quoted text> you don't have to go that far, we have that problem here in the major cities.

Well, let's see. First, there was 9/11. Then there was the UN who considered Saddam a threat. Then there were the Democrats who considered Saddam a threat as far back as the Clinton administration. Of course, 111 Democrats gave Bush permission to use military force to take Saddam down and unanimously gave Bush permission to attack Afghanistan. And most Democrats supported the funding of the wars they agreed were worth fighting.

Did I leave anything out?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958058 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's no record in history of Reagan pushing for a line item veto, moron.
"And tonight I ask you to give me what 43 Governors have: Give me a line-item veto this year."

1986 State of the Union.

"Reagan Plea Fails To Budge Line-item Veto"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1985-07-1...

And since you have trouble reading, listen to Reagan at the 1992 National Republican Convention 34th minute 26 seconds.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/31259-1

How could anyone say there is no evidence? Well, unless they be ignorant.
LCN Llin

United States

#958059 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?
Please explain, is this Rand Paul or Christie?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#958060 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny in a tragic sort of way is the FBI already identified five suspects since last May who were involved in the attack but no arrests have been made...but yet Libyan authorities arrested 50 people in connection with the attack within a week of the attack...and Turkey arrested two men suspected of involvement in the attack three weeks later...and Egypt arrested a terror suspect linked to the Consulate attack three months later.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-196171...
http://www.inquisitr.com/429810/egypt-arrests...
It was Americans who were killed and our own FBI hasn't made one arrest 10 months later.
I'm just sayin'...somethin' stinks.
Americans killed on foreign soil does not give the FBI authority to arrest the perpetrators. I'm sure if these suspects were on our soil they would be arrested but they aren't....use common sense for a change.

Orlando, FL

#958061 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
unsupported over-simplifications roll on and on.
Another example of why an essay like this, receives an F in a tenth grade high school class.
Your snobby elitism is getting kind of old. Maybe you should try some new material. Avoiding posting anything relevant with snarky comments shouldn't be that difficult.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#958062 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee Testing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good heavens! We certainly know different sorts of women, don't we? In my world as long as she's not texting I figure I'm ahead of the game.
lol... handcuffs?
LCN Llin

United States

#958063 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Another comment....
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to undertake a mission to remove Saddam Hussein from power.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
So-called "liberals" will say and do anything to insult and slander the Armed Forces of the United States.
Removal of Saddam and in walks Iran.

So are you going to Iraq with Carol to put your life on the line?

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in Iraq on July 18 that Tehran and Baghdad have an "exceptional" role to play in the region's security.

"The role of the two countries in the security of the region is exceptional," Ahmadinejad told reporters in Baghdad's heavily fortified Green Zone, but without elaborating.

"We carry a joint message, which is a message of progress and stability and security, and also a message of peace," Ahmadinejad said after talks with Iraqi Vice President Khudayr al-Khuzaie.

Ahmadinejad, whose term ends early next month, arrived in Iraq to a red carpet welcome. He also met Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a statement on the premier's website said.

Maliki said at the meeting that "Iraq supports peaceful solutions for all the problems in the region," and told Ahmadinejad Iranian companies were welcome to take
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958064 Aug 1, 2013
Russia laughs in my face, keeps Snowden...

I am not a crook!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958066 Aug 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam today is a country with manifest poverty who's economic outlet to the world can be summed up by counting the sweatshops making cheap shirts, dumbass, instead of having a thriving middle class working in an economic system that includes automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, applliance manufacturing, computer manufacturing, etc., etc., etc., like South Korea.
There is no reason to believe South Vietnam would be any different than South Korea today if the Democrats had not sabotaged them in 1973 after they beat the single largest communist invasion of the entire war without help from US ground forces in 1972.
What you idiots did was subject them to statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization, Ho Chi Minh.
Today, they are just another poverty-ridden remnant of the Cold War your fucking side lost.
"The poverty headcount in Vietnam fell from nearly 60 percent in the early 1990s to 20.7(*) percent in 2010, according to a new World Bank report titled "Well Begun, Not Yet Done: Vietnamís Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges".

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2013...

Proved wrong Again.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958067 Aug 1, 2013
Airhead post of the day!!!
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans killed on foreign soil does not give the FBI authority to arrest the perpetrators. I'm sure if these suspects were on our soil they would be arrested but they aren't....use common sense for a change.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958068 Aug 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it. Congress does not want to pass anything)only 15 bills passed and hundreds of thousands of filibusters to shut-down Government altogether(The GOP has become the party of political Luddites)--the republican-controlled House is anti-government / pro-Corporate licentiousness .
Government is an unbearable burden on the backs of the taxpayers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958069 Aug 1, 2013
Happy 25th Anniversary for Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio program, still thriving no matter how hard the radical left tries to stop him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958071 Aug 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to save drones to kill Americans, not Libyan terrorists.
LCN Llin

United States

#958072 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The poverty headcount in Vietnam fell from nearly 60 percent in the early 1990s to 20.7(*) percent in 2010, according to a new World Bank report titled "Well Begun, Not Yet Done: Vietnamís Remarkable Progress on Poverty Reduction and the Emerging Challenges".

Proved wrong Again.
Not difficult as a republican feeling entitled; wants a free history course.

most gop trolls have rejected education, may serve as an example for this wignut?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958074 Aug 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved wrong Again.
I get no respect. Putin just pissed in my hair.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#958075 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
You could always get (me) banned, I guess? See how well that works fo' you...
"shits magoo"
Banish you? Why? Because you spew hatred, bigotry and racism with your every post? This is a free country, bigots, like you, are few to spew the bile you spew so well.
In addition mist of your posts are so inane they do induce a chuckle?
Do you practice being;
- A hater
- A bigot
- A racist
- A hypocrite
- A piece of shit
Peace
KMA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958076 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, you left out the part about being a dumb whore. You remember Hans Blix don't you, carol? You remember how the U.N. sent inspectors to Iraq prior to the invasion and came back and said there weren't any yellow-cakes other than corn meal? Did you leave that part out, carol? The part about there not being any justification for an invasion? Did you leave that part out, carol? Now if I told you the sky was blue and you insisted it was red which of us is right? There wasn't a war, carol, there was an invasion which killed a million people for nothing. Did you leave that part out too, carol? Remember Valerie Plame, carol? Remember her husband came back and said the Iraqis didn't buy any fissionable material? You forget that too? Goddam but you are a forgetful bitch.
Hey Grey Boast! How is you glorious vacation for the last year been going in Bumpass? When are you going to go back to posting as Wilhelm from Germany, old clown?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#958078 Aug 1, 2013
God doesn't make mistakes
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#958079 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Long as I got the keys I'm good with it.
Sorry commie boy, no keys for you.

Orlando, FL

#958080 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Carol IV
Doubt if she could find Viet-nam on a map :-)
You were probably in diapers when I was living through the Vietnam War.

Not only do I know where it is, guys my age were being drafted left and right not knowing if they would come back alive. I knew people whose loved ones came back but were never the same again.

While you were crying to get your diaper changed, I was crying watching guys my age, war weary hoping to survive, trying to celebrate Christmas on television with "Silent Night" playing in the background year after year after year.

The Vietnam War changed everyone who was young enough to live through it and were directly affected by it.

BTW, my daughter's best friend since middle school who is more like her sister is Vietnamese and considers me her second mom.

So, yes, I do know where Vietnam is on a map.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 232,701
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 306,952
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 201,150
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr budd 2,658
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web