Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,681 - 879,700 of 1,082,315 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa is Galt's Congressman.
Galt can see the adjacent district from his patio, a district now represented by some nobody who beat Mary Bono because of DemoKKKrat redistricting.
Figures.

The guy is still looking to hang the IRS on the WH no matter what the facts are.

The problem is he put that noose around his own neck! Way to go Issa!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooner or later you'll read this.
There was an answer, finally. I responded to that answer.
Where's your answer?
I already posted one even though I wasn't asked at the time since you insisted someone do so.

Clearly you didn't read or comprehend it.

But there's nothing unusual about that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing. I was commenting on Dumbwaiter agreeing with your post and didn't pay that close attention to what you said.
Name any personal assets that the federal government taxes now that it didn't before Obama took office.
You were running away from the question again.

Here it is again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... I do believe I see a dust trail behind you now. How about you answer that question.

Then, tell us about those lies pointed out to you on Snopes.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
But, unlike liberals who blame Bush for everything, I don't blame Clinton. I blame Saddam Hussein for the sanctions that were imposed by his invasion of Kuwait and the thousands that he killed there and in Iraq. And I blame al-Qaeda for 9/11.
Liberals hate to put the blame where it belongs.
Really Carol? In one post you blame Clinton for the Iraq sanctions and now you deny that.
Here's from your post#956515
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Here's from your post#956533
The disasters of BushCo? What about the thousands of children who died in Iraq under Clinton's sanctions. Don't you think he should be held accountable for 9/11 and the ensuing wars if you want to blame someone?
So first you blame him then you don't and then you do?
Do you actually know what the hell you're talking about?
Yes we liberals do blame Al Qaeda for attacking the US but we also blame Bush for ignoring the warnings he was given.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?
For nothing, sadly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a vacation you goddamned liar, it was a state visit. Maybe you'd just like to cede Africa and it's strategic resources to the Chinese.
You're an idiot Galt!
All of Obama's vacations are "state visits". Obama doesn't have any function in government other than to read prepared scripts from a teleprompter and sign executive orders Vallerie Jarrett writes when she orders him to do so.
Every other head of state in the world knows this. Haven't you noticed that Obama is every other head of state's bitch? That's because they know when they're talking to him, they're talking to someone who doesn't have any authority in government. He's just a prop.
In fact, every day Obama is in the White House is a vacation for him.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky gives a pretty good description of what a community organizer does. But, that only applies to people and places actively attempting to overthrow the existing governmenbt and institute a Marxist communist regime.
Is that what Obama is doing?
lol! And cons liked the idea so much, they updated the techniques by writing their own book!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Carol? In one post you blame Clinton for the Iraq sanctions and now you deny that.
Here's from your post#956515
But, personally, I think the strict sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration that killed thousands of children probably made them the most angry.
Here's from your post#956533
The disasters of BushCo? What about the thousands of children who died in Iraq under Clinton's sanctions. Don't you think he should be held accountable for 9/11 and the ensuing wars if you want to blame someone?
So first you blame him then you don't and then you do?
Do you actually know what the hell you're talking about?
Yes we liberals do blame Al Qaeda for attacking the US but we also blame Bush for ignoring the warnings he was given.
You don't think Saddam stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and giving Iraqis garbage for food and expired worthless pharmaceuticals while he used the money he stole to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems made them mad?

Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And cons liked the idea so much, they updated the techniques by writing their own book!
Fun activity that keeps them on threads and out of power
mr frank

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Nigeria state security form is out,call:08167603261
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Saddam stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam and giving Iraqis garbage for food and expired worthless pharmaceuticals while he used the money he stole to rebuild his infrastructure for war and purchase weapons systems made them mad?
Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
So... how many civilians did bushie boy outright kill son?

And are you claiming there's no waste since bushie boy's 'victory?'
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey, DB Writer, have you noticed there's another thread about Obama?
Why don't you enlighten everyone on that thread and help get the party started?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson lied I went__Nixon lied and I went back and I survived the experience. Fifty eight thousand Americans did not survive all those lies and if it
interests you the amount of enemy and S. Vietnam civilian dead remains unknown but it's well over one million.
The numbers of injured and maimed are astronomical___the US VA hospitals are still treating Vietnam vets after thirty five years. The enemy and civilian injured and maimed run well into the millions.
And for what?
So, you're another person who claims to have two tours of nam. Hey, why not say three?

If you want, we can review the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam. How about it? Let's get some of those old lies going again.

Vietnam was just one of the many proxy wars of the Cold War. We could have made the decision to run away every time the communists showed up, until we are alone in the world and they are on our door step, which was the strategy they were employing.

It seems you need an education about how the US became involved in Vietnam.
Shall we begin?
You tell us when you'd make the decision to run away because the communists show up somewhere.

Let's start with Ho Chi Minh asking the Soviet Union to help him in the civil war he started.
If you want, we can step further back and review how Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to return to Vietnam to force the Chinese army to leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army.
A good starting point is when Ho Chi Minh put Vietnam into the Cold War, though.

1955 Soviet Union petitions the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries, a heavily militarized communist north and an unmilitarized south. Immediately after the UN separates Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist occupied territories there to stage insurgencies in South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh increases his "influence" in South Vietnam by slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the US for help.
The US becomes involved in Vietnam.

Shall we continue your education?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Wintergirl wrote:
I barely have enough time for this thread.
There's people like others here there, too, I'd guess.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Wintergirl wrote:
Otherwise, I'd love to.)))))
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

One more reason why private citizens need to be armed for their own protection in the face of cowardly cops:

Subway stabbing victim cannot sue city over cops not preventing attack: judge

Joseph Lozito's negligence case against the city was tossed out after a judge ruled the law did not allow him to sue. Lozito claimed two cops waited in a subway booth while killer Maksim Gelman attacked him.

By Barbara Ross / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

A man who was brutally stabbed in a subway in 2011 while cops were only a few feet away in a motorman's booth cannot sue the city for negligence, a Manhattan judge ruled today.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Margaret Chan said that as "shocking and horrific" as Joseph Lozito's story was, the law does not allow him to claim the cops failed to protect him from lunatic killer, Maksim Gelman.

Gelman had just completed a murderous 28-hour crime spree when he assaulted Lozito on a No. 3 train with an 8-inch knife in February 2011. Two police officers were only a few feet away in the motorman's booth.

Lozito, who was stabbed in the face, hands, neck and head, used martial arts to subdue Gelman until the officers came out of the booth and cuffed him. He claimed the officers put their own safety over his.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/subway-...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Sen. John McCain says if it in 2016 came down to Sen. Rand Paul or Hillary Clinton for president, he might have a hard time making up his mind.
LCN Lloon

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Sen. John McCain says if it in 2016 came down to Sen. Rand Paul or Hillary Clinton for president, he might have a hard time making up his mind.
Who cares? You?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is not suggesting anything of the kind. It's all in your head.
Lowering health care costs which is still the pink elephant in the room that everyone is squeezing around and pretending not to see would make insurance much more affordable.
Most Americans don't mind paying a little more for those who are truly needy. Safety nets are always going to be in place.
But a heck of a lot more people could afford health insurance IF it was more affordable.
It's ironic that you'd refer to a "pink elephant" Carol as it's usually depicted as a drunken hallucination.
But to the point health care costs have grown more slowly in the last 12 months than they ever have. Health care costs will rise because of aging baby boomers. As people age health problems increase that just a fact of life. However with the ability of people to get wellness visits without a co pay thanks to the ACA illnesses just might be caught sooner before they get worse and cost more to treat.
Thanks to the health care exchanges premiums are going down in the states that have them like in New York and Maryland.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Love judging your posts! Bwaaaaaaahahhaaaaa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min hpcaban 224,379
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr feces for jesus 305,160
loan offer with low interest 1 hr Pastor james 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,704
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••