Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274736 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957865 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of Hawaiians are liberals.
Eventual demise seems to be the pattern with liberal leadership.
It's why Americans better snap out of it soon.
The vast majority of Hawaiians are dead, killed and enslaved years ago by christian missionaries who like looking at their naked bodies but too ashamed to admit it. The current majority of Hawaiians are Japanese. Probably getting ready for the next time.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957866 Jul 31, 2013
Leave it to the "Americans" to build memorials over sunken ships put their by their own incompetence. Hahahahahahahahaha. Like Montezuma celebrating the arrival of the Spanish.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957867 Jul 31, 2013
Hey, carol, it's late. Shouldn't you be in bed servicing the ol' flag pole?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957868 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Zionism" is a code word for Jew-hating black racists like you.
Ah, you seen one Jew you seen 'em all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957869 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The big clock on the wall says it's time to say goodnight.
Well, I' never heard it called that before. I assume you're referring to my minute hand? When it gets to 12 , baby, you hop on it.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957870 Jul 31, 2013
Oh, and carol, when you say "goodnight" make sure you gurgle a little bit in the back of your throat. Guys like that.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957871 Jul 31, 2013
How's about a game of strip poker? I'm a terrible player... oops! Looks like I lost 6 hands in a row...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#957872 Jul 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, he's acting right now.
He's acting Presidential while executing like Trayvon.
Isn't that what bushie boy did? Execute our troops? And those of our allies?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#957873 Jul 31, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dr. Krauthammer's analogy did come to mind.
But I think maybe it's time for some of us republicans to think about becoming independents. A third party could just be the solution to all these stalemates - but only if there's a chance in heck of producing a winning candidate.
lol! So you admit to sucking of the teet of another party!

Well, that admission is a first!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#957875 Jul 31, 2013
I'll never understand why that woman goes home as soon as the fun starts?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Manuel Jacob Monsanto

Waynesboro, MS

#957876 Jul 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Zionism" is a code word for Jew-hating black racists like you.
F¨škin sock..

Give me something worth a response... Change "socks" if you have to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Democratic USA

United States

#957877 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii's liberal policies have kept increasing taxes that can't keep up with overspending and mismanagement.
Really? What about all the stupid decisions bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt ?
LoisLane59 wrote:

The tax and fee increases had a direct effect on loss of jobs and businesses. Hawaii has a problem with drugs and the homeless too.

you don't have to go that far, we have that problem here in the major cities.
Lesson not Learned

Oak Hill, WV

#957878 Aug 1, 2013
Democratic USA wrote:
<quoted text> Really? What about all the stupid decisions bush made to go to war that only tripled the debt ?
<quoted text> you don't have to go that far, we have that problem here in the major cities.
Hmmm, how about the stupid decisions the barry has made that even made our debt even worse than bush imagined?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#957879 Aug 1, 2013
kojal rajput mai sex karna chahiti hu mujhe kon chodega call &sms karo sexi bate karo pzl
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#957880 Aug 1, 2013
kojal rajput mai sex karna chahiti hu mujhe kon chodega call &sms karo sexi bate karo pzl No.+919173724453
Democratic USA

United States

#957881 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I hear the Magic Negro talk about how our medical records and other personal information won't be shared between Federal agencies and departments, I want to throw my shoe at him.
Really? Just because bush almost got hit by a shoe, you want to repeat that scene on obama?
shinningelectr0n wrote:

NSA, IRS, Obamacare....who in the hell does he think he's lying to? His dog?

Obamacare is real and is coming .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#957882 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of government at its finest.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/31/san-fran...
For all our bitchin' and moaning about the federal government if you really want to see tyranny, look at your local government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#957883 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no. It has nothing to do with swallowing anything but a lot to do with educating yourself.
The caliphate has been around since Muhammad but not recently since the 1920s.
Muslims believe the Caliphate is the continuation of the Islamic Caliphate and that the next Caliphate will endure to the end of time depending on their righteousness and faith in God.
Islamist political parties and mujahideen have called for the restoration of the caliphate by uniting Muslim nations, either through political action or through force.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
The Muslim Brotherhood advocates pan-Islamic unity and implementing Islamic law. Hassan al-Banna, its Founder, wrote about the restoration of the Caliphate.
http://www.mideastweb.org/Middle-East-Encyclo...
Now you've learned something.
You're welcome.
It ranks right down there with your 2nd Coming. Its my hope that technology will kill off these mythologies. We'll all be a lot better off when we quit following the superstitions of Bronze Age goatherders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#957884 Aug 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no. If you took a moment educate yourself, you'd learn that terrorism in these two countries were also by Islamic terrorists.
Which was the whole point of my looking it up and posting it just for your benefit.
But I can't keep doing your work for you.
Never said they weren't Muslim, said they were nationalistic and not the result of India or the Philippines interfering with Arab Muslim countries. That's the point don't you remember?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#957886 Aug 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Sen. John McCain says if it in 2016 came down to Sen. Rand Paul or Hillary Clinton for president, he might have a hard time making up his mind.
He's lying. He's already made up his mind. In fact, it was obvious what kind of president he likes in 1996 when he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation. Besides, the treasonous son of a bitch just met with Al Qaeda and he wants US forces to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with Al Qaeda.
McCain is a just another big brother big government RINO. He should actually belong to the party he supports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min thetruth 247,243
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 16 min Earthling-1 6,806
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr chris beerman 29,913
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Jeffery Bodefus 310,473
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web