Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,952)

Showing posts 879,021 - 879,040 of1,071,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/cind...

Just looking around for something to discuss. Anyone want to discuss Weiner or Cindy McCain?

I'm sure someone can link it to Obama. Has anyone read his books?
The Titles elude me, but I have seen them at the book store. Maybe I'll check them out. Not sure I want to won copies.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What nomination did Biden get son?
Can you start making sense for a change?
Biden 10
Ryan 0

Great debate,
fox had a cat
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Christians and Moslems are alike according to you. Got it!
Moslems only believe what Mohammed made up about Jesus...600 years later. But better to lie late than never I guess. Look at O'bama and his moslem roots--he lies all the time.:)
Le us Know when President Bush will attend a republican convention.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Blogs and Moonie-owned Washington Times, no wonder you don't cite your sources. Hopefully when you get into High School you'll learn about sources ... and citing them.
Only idiots can't find something in quotation marks on the internet. And you are blasting the source? I figured the "remote viewers" was enough to get you loony libturds all foamy. Anyhow, it's something I read while waiting at the doctors office the other day. The post I responded to reminded me of it. I knew it would catch some bottom dweller with a stupid response. Congratulations.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a KKK burial?
he was a conservative, so yeah probably.
HEY sonicfilt what kind of engine are you a SEMENHOLE

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> SPEs are utilized by corporation to isolate debt & risks in order to protect the main corporation from liability. There is nothing shady about them if used properly.
It's "SPV", and sometimes referred to as "SVO", dumbass.

And, you are so fucking wrong.

A "Special Purpose Vehicle" was specifically a company established in a foreign country for the mother company to "sell" the worthless mortgages to and get the individual mortgages off their books. Then the "Special Purpose Vehicle" would bundle these worthless mortgages into a traunch and "sell" it back to the mother company. The end result would be the mother company would have only the single traunch in their books instead of the individual worthless mortgages.

Now that you know what a "Special Purpose Vehicle" is, how about you explain to us how using them made it easy to have a fraudulent rating given to it so investors wouldn't know it was nothing more than a bunch of worthless CRA mortgages.

Then, you can explain to us why all questioning of Ben Bernanke immediately ceased when he uttered the words "Special Purpose Vehicle" when he was testifying before Barney Frank's committee.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a KKK burial?
he was a conservative, so yeah probably.
Justice Department enforcing voting rights
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "SPV", and sometimes referred to as "SVO", dumbass.
And, you are so fucking wrong.
A "Special Purpose Vehicle" was specifically a company established in a foreign country for the mother company to "sell" the worthless mortgages to and get the individual mortgages off their books. Then the "Special Purpose Vehicle" would bundle these worthless mortgages into a traunch and "sell" it back to the mother company. The end result would be the mother company would have only the single traunch in their books instead of the individual worthless mortgages.
Now that you know what a "Special Purpose Vehicle" is, how about you explain to us how using them made it easy to have a fraudulent rating given to it so investors wouldn't know it was nothing more than a bunch of worthless CRA mortgages.
Then, you can explain to us why all questioning of Ben Bernanke immediately ceased when he uttered the words "Special Purpose Vehicle" when he was testifying before Barney Frank's committee.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/spv.asp

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as Anthony Wiener, Huma's Wiener and Hillary's Wiener can appear on the same stage.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is NOT heath insurance which is what I was talking about.
As for the other, I'm still laughing my ass off.
I still don't understand why you loony left wingers insist on lying when what you write is here forever

"Donal Trump and Warren Buffet each carry billionS worth of term life__what sort of wealthy people are "you" referring to? " - dumbass dave

Stupid fckn liberals.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

THEY SOLD F'ing WOLF TICKETS I TOLD YA STEVE HARVEY WHERE ARE YOU hahahahalolololol Would a boycott of Florida cripple the state or financially harm blacks living and working there? There has been a growing buzz for African Americans to boycott the state of Florida in response not only to George Zimmerman being found not guilty of the murder of Trayvon Martin but also as an effort to get the “Stand Your Ground” law repealed. Chaka Khan says she’s boycotting the state. The National Association of Black Journalists will continue with their conference in Orlando as planned or risk losing $1 million.

But some black leaders are urging people not to boycott. With the black population of Florida being at 16.6 percent, African Americans would most likely be impacted negatively by a boycott, especially those in the entertainment industry.

With celebrities vowing not to perform in the state, it could have a tremendous impact on the guest and line-up participation in festivals that have already been scheduled, reports TheGrio.

The annual Jazz in the Gardens festival in the city of Miami Gardens during the month of March hosts some of the most top-name celebrities. According to Circle of One Marketing CEO Suzan McDowell, who has been involved in the creation of the annual Jazz in the Gardens festival since its inception in 2006, the threat of boycotting an event like Jazz in the Gardens does more harm than good for the Miami Gardens community.

“Trayvon Martin is from the city of Miami Gardens and the city of Miami Gardens produces and owns Jazz in the Gardens, which is the same city that Trayvon was born and raised in,” McDowell told TheGrio,“To me it would seem a little ridiculous for people to punish the city that Trayvon was born in in order to support Trayvon.”

Miami Gardens has a large African-American population, reaching more than 70 percent of the residents. In fact, it is the largest black city in the state of Florida.

“Trayvon is a part of our city. This isn’t just a concert… this is us. This is something we do to bring people into our city. We want to show people our homes; to show people Trayvon’s home; the city where he lived. I think it would be tragic if a boycott ensues from this extraordinary bad verdict,“Miami Gardens mayor Oliver Gilbert III said to TheGrio.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Assassins Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. No one was worried about the much younger Obama dying like Grandpa McCain. Also, McCain had the skeletons in his closet about his ex-wife and his trophy wife. Was the trophy wife actually found hanging out with another man? Who could blame her? Why don't you give everyone the back story to McCain? I'm sure you know it all.
What distressed me most about McCain was he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation in 1996. He lost all of my support then.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
No they won't, they'll remember the trillions Oblama has already wasted on imaginary jobs. Of course Wall Street is benefitting nicely thanks to the $85 billion a month from the Fed. How many millions do you own in stocks?
The voters with brains will remember Oblama has failed on everything except making race relations worse, over a 30% drop among blacks and whites. That's Oblama's legacy.
First president to win a majority vote in back to back elections in the 21st century.

Obamacare passed and you whine.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Assassins Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin looked like an imbecile with her Big Gulp soda float. Can we agree she is one big reason McCain didn't have a chance? If something happened to him, the country would be run by a soccer mom who didn't know basic geography or even who world leaders were.
Palin represented someone with whom Republicans could relate. She was down to their level.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR goaded Japan into attacking us, how many trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives were lost? Korea? Viet Nam? WWI? Why are we still wasting billions and lives in Afghanistan?
another 8th grader posting,

Libraries exist in your hamlet, open a book?
LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Jump, mini-me, jump!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you late for class, dumbass? I thought you were going to teach us some history.
Don't make me take my belt off and whip you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden 10
Ryan 0
Great debate,
fox had a cat
And that explains Obama slipping in the polls immediately after.

What planet do you live on?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DOES THIS MATTER SHE IS BLACK AND A BL:ACK PERSON sHOT HER I KNOW POLITICIANS CANT USE THIS FOR THE NEXT DEMOCRAT HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE THIS IS DAILY AND IT CANT BE PIMPED BY SHARPTON BUT SHE IS IMPORTANT TO ME One week after she celebrated her fourth birthday, little Khalise Weatherspoon had a horrifically traumatic experience. While riding a scooter outside of her grandparents Southside Chicago home, the toddler was hit in the abdomen by a stray bullet, ABC 7 reports.

The bullet exited through her back. Immediately following the shooting, little Khalise was rushed to Chicago’s Holy Cross Hospital, but was later transported to Mt. Sinai Hospital where she was treated for her injury in the trauma unit.

“We just celebrated her fourth birthday this past weekend,” Khalise’s grandfather, Richard Spires, told ABC.“I just don’t get it. We need to stop the violence,” he continued.

The toddler’s aunt, Pamela Williams, said that she’s totally enraged over the senseless crime.

“We’re very angry. It makes no sense to shoot a baby, 4 years old. We’re very angry and hurt,” Pamela said.

According to eyewitnesses, one or two men emerged from an alley next to the home where the child was hit and began shooting.

“[Her mother] came behind me holding her baby in her hands and said,‘Derrick, my baby has been shot.’ I grabbed the baby and I cuffed her. I put her in my car and did what the police would do. I ran every stoplight to get here to save this child,” one witness told reporters.

Family members say that little Khalise is doing better and responding to doctors, but they’re crying out for the violence to end.

“She was just innocent, riding her bicycle. These children should be allowed to go outside and ride their bicycles. I think it’s terrible what’s going on,” friend of the family, Gwendolyn Baxter, told ABC.

JUSTICE FOR THIS AMERICAN BABY little Khalise Weatherspoon OH I FORGOT SOME IN THE COMMUNITY THINK THIS IS OK BECAUSE IT WASNT DONE BY A WHITE PERSON

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This racist pig should not be allowed anywhere near Washington in the first place.
Wiki - Sheila Jackson Lee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_L...
"It was reported that in October 2010 Jackson Lee was “asking the Department of Justice to investigate whether tea party groups are intimidating black and Hispanic voters in her district.” She requested that Attorney General Eric Holder send poll monitors to make sure that a local group wasn't stopping people from voting.
Speaking in July 2010 at the NAACP national convention, Jackson Lee compared the Tea Party to the KKK.
Jackson Lee said in January 2011 that repealing the health care law would be in violation of the Constitution. She argued that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is constitutional under the Commerce Clause, and that repealing it would violate both the Fifth and the Fourteenth Amendments.
At a Homeland Security Committee hearing on radical Muslims in the US, held in March 2011, Jackson Lee said that Peter King's hearings were helping al-Qaeda and “going the same route as Arizona.” She complained that the hearings were scaring Muslim Americans and called them “an outrage.”
Jackson Lee has urged better relations between the U.S. and Venezuela, which she describes as a friendly nation. She said the U.S. should reconsider its ban on selling F-16 fighter jets and spare parts to that country. The U.S. State Department bans such sales due to "lack of support" for counter-terrorist operations and Venezuela's relations with Iran and Cuba"
Ronald Reagan even refused to meet with the Black Caucus in the White House, but we still tolerated that racist President in the city of Washington D. C.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 879,021 - 879,040 of1,071,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••