Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#956631 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
It’s no secret that hospital bills in the U.S.—especially ones from the E.R.— can often hit astronomical proportions.
According to a recent cost study conducted by researchers at Stanford University, the University of Minnesota, the University of California, San Francisco and the Ecologic Institute, the median charge for an emergency room trip in the U.S. comes in at $1,233. The researchers found that the treatment price for a headache could be as high as $17,797. As for a sprained ankle, it could set someone back $24,110!
Watch out for that pink elephant. You might get squished.
According to webMD the avg hospital cost for an uncomplicated vaginal birth is about $9,600 and almost $16,000 for a c-section.

How would the liar formerly known as Aunt Batshyt compare childbirth to a headache or sprained ankle?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#956632 Jul 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Another Obama "speech tour" is over so he's off on another five-star resort vacation to wind down so he can gear up for the next one.
When was the last time he stayed in Washington and worked? No one else is going anywhere. Most people are working several part-time jobs just to make ends meet because of the crappy economy and all the Obamacare uncertainties.
But he must be plum worn out trying not to think about it.
LMAO at "most" people are working "several" part time jobs just to make ends meet.

Baby you were on fire last night___that's the craziest sht I've read on this thread since the Laughing Liberal.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956633 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A quick google search turns up three well known conspiracy sites posting that non-story with various amounts ranging from $147 at Brietbart to a whopping $900 at World Nut Daily.
7/30/2013
ISLAMABAD - Suicide bombers and attackers with rocket-propelled grenades assaulted a prison in Pakistan, allowing 250 inmates - including top militants - to escape, police and Taliban sources said early Tuesday.

At least eight policemen were killed, and 21 people - including civilians - were injured in the attack, which began shortly before midnight local time (3 p.m. ET) Monday.

Fighting and explosions could still be heard into the early hours of Tuesday, and security forces had imposed a curfew in order to protect civilians in the city of Dera Ismail Khan, Shaukat Yousafzai, a spokesperson for Khyber Pakhtunkwa province told NBC News.

The number of militants, if any, that escaped was unclear and could not be independently verified.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed it had released 250 prisoners during the attack on the jail complex in the mid-sized frontier town, 200 miles west of Lahore, which borders the volatile South Waziristan tribal area....(NBCWorldnews)
----

Waziiristan:(In case Duh A Vey axes and sayz not all them counties is like Chechnya with they mujaihadeen extremists)...you know...ONE of those issues that Romney realized, mentioned ANd was RIGHT about in the POTUS debates---that actually WAS and IS still simmering with hot pockets of critical issues, because Obviously THEIR "cold type" war mentality is not over.)Good thing Iran, Iraq and Egypt are the only nations smackdab in between it (warzistan) and Libya huh?

----
In Oct., 2009, the military mounted a major offensive against militants in S Waziristan and captured most of the main militant bases in a month, but the successes were due largely to a militant pullback after some two weeks of fighting, and by mid-2010 the militants appeared to have regrouped in N Waziristan.

"Waziristan." The Columbia Encyclopedia, 6th ed.. 2013. Encyclopedia.com .(July 30, 2013).
------
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#956634 Jul 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The thing is idiot Israel is not a terrorist organization. You libtards get dumber by the day.
funny how matters of money that are so important to some become of no consequence when the recipient is one that they think should be supported by every American.

too bad some of us know the whole story.

Hypocrisy of slaughter: Israel’s Orwellian account of Gaza campaign

It’s probably the world’s most tragic never-ending story.For almost 65 years now, Israel has been bombing, maiming and humiliating the Palestinians, bulldozing their homes and placing Gaza in lock-down mode turning it into the world’s largest concentration camp.

In the latest outbreak of violence this week both sides are accusing the other,“You started it!”Who knows? At this stage, does it really matter anymore who started the violence?

On Wednesday 14th, an Israeli helicopter attack killed Hamas military wing leader Ahmed Jabari, triggering a violent reaction from Hamas which rained little rockets over southern Israeli towns, which in turn brought in more Israeli air attacks killing 19, injuring 100 and leaving six children dead.

Dejá-vů: it’s January 2009’s “Operation Cast Lead” revisited; this time they’re dubbing it “Operation Pillar of Defense.”

Clearly, Israel’s right-wing leaders do not want a peaceful agreement with the Palestinians.That’s why they’ve systematically sabotaged all possibility of reaching a two-state solution.

The last honest Israeli who tried to bring peace was Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, until he was gunned down in the streets of Tel-Aviv in November 1995; not by an Islamic fanatic, not by some mad Neo-Nazi, but by one Ygal Amir: an ultra-right-wing Zionist fanatic linked to both the fundamentalist Settlers’ Movement and Israel’s security agency Shin-Beth.

Since then, Israel’s extreme right-wing Apartheidists have called the shots and will continue doing so even more now that Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party has merged with Avigdor Lieberman’s Yisrael Beitenu.Maybe this latest bout of Palestine-bashing is their way of celebrating their new Gross Partei…

....Former Israeli PM Ariel Sharon is infamously quoted as yelling to his colleagues during a heated debate in Israel’s Knesset in October 2001, that they need not worry about American reaction to Israel’s Palestine-bashing because “we the Jewish people control America!"

Watching how US politicians file through powerful Pro-Israel lobbies, think tanks and organizations like AIPAC – American Israeli Public Affairs Committee -, the ADL and others, competing to give their most impassioned and dramatic pro-Israel speeches, one is tempted to believe Mr. Sharon’s candid words.During the recent US presidential campaign both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney each tried to give their most convincing Joe Biden-like “I-am-a-Zionist” speeches, to win over not just the Jewish vote and money in America, but also the Zionist vote which is represented by many non-Jewish born-again Christians.

So, when earlier this week US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice openly supported Israel and condemned Hamas’ retaliatory attacks describing them as “violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel", one can hardly be surprised.

It doesn’t really matter who sits in the Oval office; whether Democrat or Republican, the US will always unthinkingly and unreservedly support Israel every time it decides to play a new round of Palestine-bashing.

Naturally, US and global mainstream media willingly oblige, having succeeded in drilling deep into the collective psyche the conclusion that “Terrorism” is always linked to “Islamic Fundamentalists”.

http://rt.com/op-edge/israel-gaza-campaign-hy...

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956635 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO at "most" people are working "several" part time jobs just to make ends meet.
Baby you were on fire last night___that's the craziest sht I've read on this thread since the Laughing Liberal.
Why do you find that amusing? Do you think it's funny SOME of us actually do need to go there JUST to keep the bills paid and have food on the tables?

Why would you find that amusing? I think it's disgustingly disgraceful and shameful...that the working class and the families of, have to suffer because of greedy, freeriding, slackerTic, entitleMentalcase loser types econom-Tics.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#956636 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A quick google search turns up three well known conspiracy sites posting that non-story with various amounts ranging from $147 at Brietbart to a whopping $900 at World Nut Daily.
any time you google a right wing assertion and you get nothing but right wing wing sites....

discard right wing assertion.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#956637 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how matters of money that are so important to some become of no consequence when the recipient is one that they think should be supported by every American.
too bad some of us know the whole story.
Hypocrisy of slaughter: Israel’s Orwellian account of Gaza campaign
It’s probably the world’s most tragic never-ending story.For almost 65 years now, Israel has been bombing, maiming and humiliating the Palestinians, bulldozing their homes and placing Gaza in lock-down mode turning it into the world’s largest concentration camp.
In the latest outbreak of violence this week both sides are accusing the other,“You started it!”Who knows? At this stage, does it really matter anymore who started the violence?
On Wednesday 14th, an Israeli helicopter attack killed Hamas military wing leader Ahmed Jabari, triggering a violent reaction from Hamas which rained little rockets over southern Israeli towns, which in turn brought in more Israeli air attacks killing 19, injuring 100 and leaving six children dead.
Dejá-vů: it’s January 2009’s “Operation Cast Lead” revisited; this time they’re dubbing it “Operation Pillar of Defense.”
Clearly, Israel’s right-wing leaders do not want a peaceful agreement with the Palestinians.That’s why they’ve systematically sabotaged all possibility of reaching a two-state solution.
The last honest Israeli who tried to bring peace was Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, until he was gunned down in the streets of Tel-Aviv in November 1995; not by an Islamic fanatic, not by some mad Neo-Nazi, but by one Ygal Amir: an ultra-right-wing Zionist fanatic linked to both the fundamentalist Settlers’ Movement and Israel’s security agency Shin-Beth.
Since then, Israel’s extreme right-wing Apartheidists have called the shots and will continue doing so even more now that Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party has merged with Avigdor Lieberman’s Yisrael Beitenu.Maybe this latest bout of Palestine-bashing is their way of celebrating their new Gross Partei…
....Former Israeli PM Ariel Sharon is infamously quoted as yelling to his colleagues during a heated debate in Israel’s Knesset in October 2001, that they need not worry about American reaction to Israel’s Palestine-bashing because “we the Jewish people control America!"
Watching how US politicians file through powerful Pro-Israel lobbies, think tanks and organizations like AIPAC – American Israeli Public Affairs Committee -, the ADL and others, competing to give their most impassioned and dramatic pro-Israel speeches, one is tempted to believe Mr. Sharon’s candid words.During the recent US presidential campaign both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney each tried to give their most convincing Joe Biden-like “I-am-a-Zionist” speeches, to win over not just the Jewish vote and money in America, but also the Zionist vote which is represented by many non-Jewish born-again Christians.
So, when earlier this week US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice openly supported Israel and condemned Hamas’ retaliatory attacks describing them as “violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel", one can hardly be surprised.
It doesn’t really matter who sits in the Oval office; whether Democrat or Republican, the US will always unthinkingly and unreservedly support Israel every time it decides to play a new round of Palestine-bashing.
Naturally, US and global mainstream media willingly oblige, having succeeded in drilling deep into the collective psyche the conclusion that “Terrorism” is always linked to “Islamic Fundamentalists”.
http://rt.com/op-edge/israel-gaza-campaign-hy...
Just to let you know I maybe read 1 out of 50 of your posts. They are mostly just garbage not worth the wasting of time.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956638 Jul 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>According to webMD the avg hospital cost for an uncomplicated vaginal birth is about $9,600 and almost $16,000 for a c-section.
How would the liar formerly known as Aunt Batshyt compare childbirth to a headache or sprained ankle?
That's probably just the actual delivery procedures.

When a damn tylenol costs ten dollars-somethings WAY wrong with a "system".

So IF you are of the WORKING class, with none of them thar fwee riding givvermnet handout cawds--should you ever find yourself having to be stuck in one, one day-be sure to bring your own tylenol and pray for release ASAP!

(might be why England royals recently made tracks OUT not even 24 hrs after too huh?)

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#956639 Jul 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A "cost" is what you spend.
If I only work 32 hours in a week and get less money, that doesn't make the cost of bread go up, dumbass.
Our biggest problem is, you idiots don't know definitions to words in the English language, and we end up discussing inane things like decreasing taxes makes costs increase.
The government spends too much money.
To cure that problem, the government has to spend less money.
Congress has not been able to even budget the government, and we survive on continuing resolutions. This is analogous to being on life-support.
The debt is increasing at an annual rate of 8 percent. The calculated economic growth is 2 percent, which includes all government (almost 25 percent of the economy) in that calculation. The real economy that pays for everything is only three quarters of the published figures for the total economy, and it is stagnant.
An idiot can tell you our government is facing imminent collapse. We must act now.
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends all money appropriated, shut that agency or department down until there is money in the treasury to appropriate.
No more debt. Not for any reason.
If Congress can't control spending, this is the only other alternative to save the country.
Wasn't it you bitching about the cost of the stimulus bill & included the cost of the tax breaks. Make up your mind.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#956640 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how matters of money that are so important to some become of no consequence when the recipient is one that they think should be supported by every American.
too bad some of us know the whole story.
Hypocrisy of slaughter: Israel’s Orwellian account of Gaza campaign
It’s probably the world’s most tragic never-ending story.For almost 65 years now, Israel has been bombing, maiming and humiliating the Palestinians, bulldozing their homes and placing Gaza in lock-down mode turning it into the world’s largest concentration camp.
In the latest outbreak of violence this week both sides are accusing the other,“You started it!”Who knows? At this stage, does it really matter anymore who started the violence?
On Wednesday 14th, an Israeli helicopter attack killed Hamas military wing leader Ahmed Jabari, triggering a violent reaction from Hamas which rained little rockets over southern Israeli towns, which in turn brought in more Israeli air attacks killing 19, injuring 100 and leaving six children dead.
Dejá-vů: it’s January 2009’s “Operation Cast Lead” revisited; this time they’re dubbing it “Operation Pillar of Defense.”
Clearly, Israel’s right-wing leaders do not want a peaceful agreement with the Palestinians.That’s why they’ve systematically sabotaged all possibility of reaching a two-state solution.
The last honest Israeli who tried to bring peace was Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, until he was gunned down in the streets of Tel-Aviv in November 1995; not by an Islamic fanatic, not by some mad Neo-Nazi, but by one Ygal Amir: an ultra-right-wing Zionist fanatic linked to both the fundamentalist Settlers’ Movement and Israel’s security agency Shin-Beth.
Since then, Israel’s extreme right-wing Apartheidists have called the shots and will continue doing so even more now that Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party has merged with Avigdor Lieberman’s Yisrael Beitenu.Maybe this latest bout of Palestine-bashing is their way of celebrating their new Gross Partei…
....Former Israeli PM Ariel Sharon is infamously quoted as yelling to his colleagues during a heated debate in Israel’s Knesset in October 2001, that they need not worry about American reaction to Israel’s Palestine-bashing because “we the Jewish people control America!"
Watching how US politicians file through powerful Pro-Israel lobbies, think tanks and organizations like AIPAC – American Israeli Public Affairs Committee -, the ADL and others, competing to give their most impassioned and dramatic pro-Israel speeches, one is tempted to believe Mr. Sharon’s candid words.During the recent US presidential campaign both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney each tried to give their most convincing Joe Biden-like “I-am-a-Zionist” speeches, to win over not just the Jewish vote and money in America, but also the Zionist vote which is represented by many non-Jewish born-again Christians.
So, when earlier this week US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice openly supported Israel and condemned Hamas’ retaliatory attacks describing them as “violence that Hamas and other terrorist organizations are employing against the people of Israel", one can hardly be surprised.
It doesn’t really matter who sits in the Oval office; whether Democrat or Republican, the US will always unthinkingly and unreservedly support Israel every time it decides to play a new round of Palestine-bashing.
Naturally, US and global mainstream media willingly oblige, having succeeded in drilling deep into the collective psyche the conclusion that “Terrorism” is always linked to “Islamic Fundamentalists”.
http://rt.com/op-edge/israel-gaza-campaign-hy...
Just to let you know I read maybe 1 in 50 of your posts. They are mostly so much garbage that they are not worth the waste of time.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956641 Jul 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You should quite your job as pretend Engineer & take up stand up. At least then I won't have to keep subsidizing your pay & you actually carry your own weight.
Here are the facts again, for your convenient reference any time you want to respond to them.
Pay close attention to the closing statement.))))))))

There has never been any proof Obama was ever on the campus at Columbia. Nobody in his class ever met him, dumbass. He wasn't there. It doesn't take a lot of effort to look into this.
The only things you lying frauds have to say is in links that describe Obama living with his boyfriend (that actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia coincidentally at the same time Obama supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia). There has never been any description published anywhere of Obama having ever been on the campus at Columbia.
Nobody in his class ever met him. They had no idea who Obama was and that he was supposed to be in their class with them in 2008. It doesn't take a lot of effort to look into this, dupe.

But, tell us what name is on the supposed diploma he supposedly received from Columbia.
... got a problem there, don't you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956642 Jul 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it you bitching about the cost of the stimulus bill & included the cost of the tax breaks. Make up your mind.
I have never said a tax break was anything like cost. Never.

To re-iterate:
A "cost" is what you spend.
If I only work 32 hours in a week and get less money, that doesn't make the cost of bread go up, dumbass.
Our biggest problem is, you idiots don't know definitions to words in the English language, and we end up discussing inane things like decreasing taxes makes costs increase.
The government spends too much money.
To cure that problem, the government has to spend less money.
Congress has not been able to even budget the government, and we survive on continuing resolutions. This is analogous to being on life-support.
The debt is increasing at an annual rate of 8 percent. The calculated economic growth is 2 percent, which includes all government (almost 25 percent of the economy) in that calculation. The real economy that pays for everything is only three quarters of the published figures for the total economy, and it is stagnant.
An idiot can tell you our government is facing imminent collapse. We must act now.
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends all money appropriated, shut that agency or department down until there is money in the treasury to appropriate.
No more debt. Not for any reason.
If Congress can't control spending, this is the only other alternative to save the country.
tui

Rochester, NY

#956643 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
any time you google a right wing assertion and you get nothing but right wing wing sites....
discard right wing assertion.
It does
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956644 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

that “Terrorism” is always linked to “Islamic Fundamentalists”.
http://rt.com/op-edge/israel-gaza-campaign-hy...
Isn't this Arab spring residual stuff just majik wanderly wonderous?

Hint: NOT....

And Maybe PALESTINE extremeists and THUGS should QUIT Terrorizing Israel!

Many in Egypt blame Palestinians for a week of rocket fire into southern Israel, but not the Israeli strikes on Gaza over the past week that have killed civilians, including young children. On Arab talk shows, news programs and press, many are denouncing Obama for failing to live up to the promise he made when he traveled to Cairo in 2009 and offered Muslims "a new beginning" and "mutual respect...

THUS...

"The Israelis must realize that this aggression is unacceptable and would only lead to instability in the region and would negatively and greatly impact the security of the region," Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi said in a televised address on Thursday.

In a post-revolutionary Egypt, one where the country's foreign policy is expected to be more closely aligned with the will of the people, the latest round of Israeli strikes is sure to test Egypt's willingness go along with Israel and the United States. More importantly, it will test whether the United States' international priorities still hold sway in Egypt.....
Egypt, which has acted as a mediator between Hamas and Israel since 2007, recalled its ambassador in protest to what it called Israel's aggression on the people of Gaza. It has summoned the Israeli ambassador to Cairo for a diplomatic dress down. It has also pushed for a United Nations Security Council meeting and will convene an Arab League gathering

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#956645 Jul 30, 2013
What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as the next president?

What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as a candidate?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#956646 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone go to an emergency room for a headache or a sprained ankle?
Take two aspirin and call your doctor in the morning.
Galt has x-ray vision. When he hurts his ankle, he knows whether it is broken or not. When he has a severe headache, he looks in the mirror & does a brain scan & finds nothing there.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956647 Jul 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

too bad some of us know the whole story.
Now you know the REST of the story.

Extremist, terrorist, incapable of even organizing to become a CIVILIZED democracy, choosing rather the Extremeism of THUG MENTALity.

Many in Egypt blame Palestinians for a week of rocket fire into southern Israel, but not the Israeli strikes on Gaza over the past week that have killed civilians, including young children. On Arab talk shows, news programs and press, many are denouncing Obama for failing to live up to the promise he made when he traveled to Cairo in 2009 and offered Muslims "a new beginning" and "mutual respect.(NBC WOrldnews)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956648 Jul 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as the next president?
What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as a candidate?
ANOTHER Good choice for Change FOR America again-NOT against it.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#956649 Jul 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
The mega-rich, worth say $100 million or so, don't think two seconds about a hospital bill of a few hundred thousand.
They are self-insured.
They then wouldn't care about a$1600 monthly health insurance bill, would they?

99.2% of the wealthy carry health insurance.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#956650 Jul 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt has x-ray vision. When he hurts his ankle, he knows whether it is broken or not. When he has a severe headache, he looks in the mirror & does a brain scan & finds nothing there.
Duhmazz Duh A Vey-

How yew pluck a flying rock out zee air around yew eye.
Yew don't. You suck it up and take zee little thump and go on, knowing it'll heal just fine, w/out a 4 tousand dollar bills to tell yew zat.

Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr DrMoro 307,129
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,515
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Richardfs 233,230
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Christian Atheism 694
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr IBdaMann 2,745
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Sat yinefsfgd 3
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web