Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956367 Jul 29, 2013
Weaker men more likely to support welfare state and wealth redistribution

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-232...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956368 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why should Weiner pull out?"
There's just too much mileage to be had out of that name for him to fade into obscurity.
The Clintons may make an offer that Weinerman cannot refuse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956369 Jul 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> "many"? 99.2% are insured.
Depends how you define "very wealthy."

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#956370 Jul 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between tax payers and non-tax payers? Most of the wealthiest 1% don't pay dollar one in taxes, but enjoys the majority of Government services and perks .
does bill gates need foodstamps?

did sam Walton need sec 8 housing?

does mitt Romney need medicare?

did oprah claim her obamaphone?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#956371 Jul 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Polish American review? Classic!!!
Another Racist Pig promoting stereotypical images.

Like the NAACP, Magic Negro phony "White Privilege" image.

Crawl back into your trailer park of '60's retro-propaganda and stay there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#956372 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, and Cuba. Damn near every country on your list is still communist.
So, you think there never was a Cold War?
You think there never was a Checkpoint Charlie?
You think there never was a communist occupation of all the Eastern European countries?
You think there never was a communist insergency in Africa, or South America, or Central America, or Southeast Asia?
I don't know where to begin if you deny the facts of history.
If we need, let's just list every country in the world by alphabetical order and answer a yes or no to whether there was a communist insurgency there with the intent of taking over that country.
First country on the list: Afghanistan.
Damn. Already the very first country and we have to answer "yes" to a communist attempt to take over that government.
Well, let's just go to country number two, Albania.
Damn. Another communist country.
Algeria? Not communists, but Wahhabist terrorists.
Andorra? Never heard of it, right?
Angola?
Damn. Another country in the Cold War.
Dude, do you have any knowledge at all about events in the world?
I didn't say there wasn't a Cold War you moron, I said we didn't need to "fight" it.

The communization of Eastern Europe came out of the Potsdam conference, since Russia had been invaded by the west 3 times already in the 20th Century having lost around 30 million people a buffer zone was wanted. The west had their buffer zone.

You need to shorten your posts, I have a low tolerance for rabid stupid so I never get all the way through them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956373 Jul 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between tax payers and non-tax payers? Most of the wealthiest 1% don't pay dollar one in taxes, but enjoys the majority of Government services and perks .
BS, unless they have no income.

Ever heard of the AMT?

Lapeer, MI

#956375 Jul 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sucked in high school
You sucked the football team in high school

Location hidden

#956376 Jul 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think Sihanouk wasn't being supported on a large scale by the US?
You can't be that ignorant.
That would be Sukarno followed by Suharto idiot-boy since I was asking about Indonesia.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#956377 Jul 29, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do libtard?
i'd think you'd be more worried about the best you can do.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956378 Jul 29, 2013
stars_and_bars wrote:
<quoted text>
Dood,
You are a loser!
Using extinct cultures to project your self is not a good sign phukface...
You are finished...
I agree with you. These old geriatric Democrats that post here prove our (Democrat voter) society breeds people that will screw their own kids. This loser is "Grey Ghost", who sponges off his relatives.

He is a typical DemocRAT. Selfish bastard.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956380 Jul 29, 2013
Ghost. You went silent with your 3-4 sockpuppets.

Why?

Blood pressure issue old fool?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#956381 Jul 29, 2013
Yeah (Ghost), where'd you go?

I finally had the patience to deal with you.

Lapeer, MI

#956382 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "deserve", I said "caused". Lots of things from Iraq Food for Oil to installing the Shah of Iran in the 50's to a proposed permanent military base in Saudi. OBL spelled it all out in his '96 fatwah. Fact is, most countries that haven't meddled in Middle Eastern affairs have not been targeted by Islamic extremists and its not likely we would have had our government adhered to the US Constitution.
I'd have thought a "libertarian" constitutionalist such as yourself would know that.
Tenzings subscribes to the notion that America should always engage the world from a position of weakness.

Tenzing wears Knee-Pads and false teeth. Has LOTS of friends.

But America needs allies more than friends and respect more than admiration.

Tenzing can shove his worldview into his grade school lunchbox and go home. Or...just shove it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956383 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's just too much mileage to be had out of that name for him to fade into obscurity.
Weinerman leads in most poles of women!
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#956384 Jul 29, 2013
Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/29/discus...

6 times more likely!!

that sounds much better than 'per capita'.

6 times more likely!!

Location hidden

#956385 Jul 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who moron? You? You're full of crap like you always are. The total amount allocated for transportation projects in the stimulus was $27.5 billion. We need to spend at least ten times that amount to bring our roads and bridges up to acceptable safety standards. According to a report by the American Society of Civil Engineers failure to address our deteriorating infrastructure will cost $3.1 trillion in lost GDP by 2020. The same report says that our poorly performing infrastructure has cost $130 billion in 2010 alone. Tom Donahue President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce stated;
"Today’s report from the American Society of Civil Engineers further reinforces that the U.S. is missing a huge opportunity to ignite economic growth, improve our global competitiveness, and create jobs,"
If you own a house and you keep putting off needed roof repairs it won't be too long before you'll also have structural water damage that's going to cost you a hell of a lot more.
So how about this lamebrain? We spend the money we need to before we end up with the infrastructure of a third world country and commerce and the economy slows to a crawl.
You're an idiot DB!
American Society of Civil Engineers ... bunch of leftist phags with communism on the brain dontcha know?
TSM

United States

#956386 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree every time Weiner’s name is mention my first impulse is to sing the’ Oscar Myer Weiner Song!!’

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#956387 Jul 29, 2013
Oh boy! explain this one liberals...

what is it liberals...

"Barack Obama remains confident that when the government spends money to put people to work, jobs are created or saved. However, when asked about the Keystone project he is adamant that hiring people to build a pipeline won't create jobs"

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2013/07...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#956388 Jul 29, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
American Society of Civil Engineers ... bunch of leftist phags with communism on the brain dontcha know?
ASCE is dominated by large engineering firms and tends to overstate problems with infrastructure to generate government funding for more new business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,548
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Into The Night 9,887
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr ThomasA 311,360
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web