Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395952 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953324 Jul 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Republican House Speaker Boner can't get anything done and likes it that way . Unfortunately, Americans see things like Obama does , problems in the country are too big now and doing nothing about them is unacceptable. Republicans are bracing themselves for losing big in 2014; Democrats gain their greatest control over both Houses. Why else are some desperate Republican leaders even considering Christine O'Donnell as a 'viable candidate'. All they have left is to hope in hocus pocus and crack pot witch craft to save their skins now .:-D
Repeal ObamaKKKare and the economy will expand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953325 Jul 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Republican House Speaker Boner can't get anything done and likes it that way . Unfortunately, Americans see things like Obama does , problems in the country are too big now and doing nothing about them is unacceptable. Republicans are bracing themselves for losing big in 2014; Democrats gain their greatest control over both Houses. Why else are some desperate Republican leaders even considering Christine O'Donnell as a 'viable candidate'. All they have left is to hope in hocus pocus and crack pot witch craft to save their skins now .:-D
Nate Silver says Jean from Queens is nuts!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953326 Jul 24, 2013
Merchants of Tarshish wrote:
Israeli Tax Preparers Snared
Quote:
In a sign the U.S. government is moving beyond Switzerland in its pursuit of secret offshore accounts, the Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service announced the indictment of three Israeli-American tax preparers, who are charged with helping U.S. taxpayers hide millions of dollars in two Israeli banks.
Quote:
"These are the first indictments in connection with accounts at Israeli banks," said Bryan Skarlatos, an attorney with Kostelanetz & Fink in New York who has handled confessions of secret offshore accounts for hundreds of U.S. taxpayers.
Quote:
The defendants also prepared corporate and partnership tax returns that falsely reported money sent offshore as investment losses or business expenses. In addition, the defendants underreported clients' income and failed to report the foreign accounts, according to the indictment.
Quote:
The defendants worked for United Revenue Service Inc., a tax-preparation firm with 12 offices nationwide, according to the indictment. Phone numbers for United Revenue Service offices were disconnected.
Read: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...
June 17, 2012, 7:38 p.m. ET
Blacks hate Jews...nothing new here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953327 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama put his white genes away for Labor Day one year and then forgot where he put them.:)
I wonder if he would've blamed Moochelle if one of their kids had popped out with green eyes and freckles?
If that happened, he'd see every SS Agent having green eyes and freckles. John Boehner with green eyes and freckles. Joe Biden with green eyes and freckles.

Nancy Pelosi with green eyes and freckles and a strap-on.

BTW, I just have to post this: http://tinyurl.com/mks7fyj

It is touching. They could have remained two ships passing in the night but the elder Bush turned a thousand points of light on.

Really nice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953328 Jul 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we just call the Weiner a Flash-In-The-Pan?
Considering the quality of the opposition, Weiner may still win.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953329 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the t-p hijackers? The Stealers? The Thieves?
Those who want to take from others to further their own agenda?
That dissatisfied lot?
Those who are not DemoKKKrat-lite.

No bargains, no deals, no fraternization with the enemy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Merchants of Tarshish

Meridian, MS

#953330 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks hate Jews...nothing new here.
Wait until the "white people" figure out what's going on...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#953331 Jul 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we just call the Weiner a Flash-In-The-Pan?
But...but...isn't forgiveness divine? His wife said this is just between him and her! ;)
I say it's between him, her and all the wimmin he sent a crotchshot to. xD

Why shouldn't we expect the liberal New Yawkers to turn a blind eye to some harmless sexting when the D.C.ers keep shrugging off Barry's blatant contempt for the laws that the rest of are expected to obey?

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-11...

Liberal hypocrisy testing its reach.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#953332 Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#953333 Jul 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How's it feel to lose and intellectual contest with someone you believe is dead son?
Oh wait! It's normal for you!
(2) corrections to be made here.

1.) I didn't lose anything

2.) There is no intellectual contest occurring. You would first need to get an intellect to compete against me.

You are dead ... in the water.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#953334 Jul 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just to ask one more time...
Obama called the targeting of conservative groups "outrageous" and said any IRS employees involved would be held accountable.
So...who has been held accountable?
Night.
So in your eyes, it's unfair that more conservatives were trying to get over on the tax system? The scrutiny has to be equal in your eyes huh. Even though it's factual evidence more conservatives tried to cheat our taxcode, okay.

can someone answer this question? Why does all the welfare conversation target liberals , when in fact, republican states are welfare states? They receive more from the gov't than they contribute, opposite from most democrat states so, where did this theory come from?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#953335 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think that we needed better political leaders in this country.

I now think that we need a better electorate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#953336 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a worse candidate than him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#953337 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...but...isn't forgiveness divine? His wife said this is just between him and her! ;)
Why shouldn't we expect the liberal New Yawkers to turn a blind eye to some harmless sexting when the D.C.ers keep shrugging off Barry's blatant contempt for the laws that the rest of are expected to obey?
Men have two heads and, aside from the dictum(?) that two heads are better than one, having two heads can simply cause confusion for both the man and the objects of his affection.

Is a Dick-Head an Anthony Weiner in the colloquial or is it a biological appendage in the clinical?

Can men think with both heads or is that something called mutual exclusivity? A man simply can't think when attempting to use both heads at the same time.

Now...what happens when a man has two Dick-Heads like in Anthony Weiner's case? This can happen to a man when and if his Dick goes to his Head.

Right about now, I think we all know which head sits atop Tony's shoulders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#953338 Jul 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...but...isn't forgiveness divine? His wife said this is just between him and her! ;)
Detroit's Brother Kwame could have learned a few tips from brother Marion. Being black and proud is one thing but being black and proud of black degeneracy and depravity as an in-your-face slap at non-black society is twisted reality. The Magic Negro subscribes to this behavior and spells trouble being a downward spiral of American political quality.

It started at the bottom but has reached the highest office now.

Apples rot from the inside, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#953339 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.n ytimes.com/2013/07/15/senate-c ontrol-in-2014-increasingly-lo oks-like-a-tossup/?_r=0
I'll keep my fingers peeled and my eyes crossed for this one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dog75

Mililani, HI

#953340 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are not DemoKKKrat-lite.
No bargains, no deals, no fraternization with the enemy.
So you're still talking the party hijackers then.

they're simply thieves, you know.
MIDDLE CLASS HELL TO PAY

Buckingham, VA

#953341 Jul 24, 2013
Aetna says its most popular policy for a 29-year-old man currently costs $118 per month in Richmond. Once Obamacare kicks in, the rate will jump to $225 – an increase of more than 90 percent.

Obamacare supporters say this is only natural, because one of the ideas behind expanding coverage is to get young, healthy people to help pay the health-care costs of sicker, older people.(Not exactly a point they stressed during debate over the bill, but never mind.) That’s why the law forbids charging the latter more than three times the rate charged to the former. Jacking up rates for “young invincibles” is supposed to help hold down rates for old vulnerables.

But it doesn’t appear to be working. Aetna says its rate for the family with two kids is liable to jump 36 percent, and the rate for the older couple is liable to jump 44 percent.

The CareFirst BlueChoice outlook is similar: Premium increases of 108 percent, 40 percent, and 36 percent, respectively. For Group Hospitalization & Medical Services (an independent licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield), the percentage hikes are: 113, 89, and 69.

Where’s the “affordable” part in the Affordable Care Act?

Since: Jul 13

Beijing, China

#953342 Jul 24, 2013
I WAS A TANTRIC SEX SLAVE

by Paul Vallely

http://www.xzmzjiemi.com/en/...

The Independent - 10. February 1999

For years June Campbell was the`consort`of a senior Tibetan Buddhist monk. She was threatened with death if she broke her vow of secrecy. But then enlightenment can be like that.

Feet of clay? No, it was a different part of the anatomy - and of all too fleshly substance - which caused the trouble. But, I suppose, you don`t expect Tantric sex to be a straightforward activity. Then again, sex of any kind isn`t really what you`re planning when you become a celibate nun.

"Once I started unravelling my experiences, I began to question everything," she said. That meant not just the actions of a particular guru but the very idea of the guru. She began to wonder whether the Tantra was just a fantasy, and whether there is really any difference between Tantric sex and ordinary sex. She questioned the very concept of enlightenment itself and the practice of meditation. "I realised that in order to be myself I had to leave it all - completely and utterly."

http://www.american-buddha.com/tantra.sex.sla... WAS A TANTRIC SEX SLAVE

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#953343 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seriously think I'm going to go cull dozens of pages looking for the post do you?
You know and I really don't give a sht if you lie about it.
What I'm trying to figure out is why y'all lie, do you know you're lying or is it compulsive, or what?
You're just as stupid as that skank lily. your wife told me she dumped you cause you kept licking the dogs nuts.

..No, I don't have to prove it, I'm a liberal.

Stupid libturd

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min hpcaban 255,520
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,353
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Into The Night 9,874
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web