Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#952411 Jul 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
you were running up & down the street praising the 160 billion deficit in 2006 or 2007.
Now I know you were too GD stupid to know that was the BUDGET deficit. A BDGET which did not include war expenses. Not the amount of debt run up by Bush & the Republicans.
See, you really are a dumbass.
Considering it was during the war the Arabs started, it's praise worthy.

Government spending isn't the budget. It's the money spent by the government, you fuckingmoron.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/

Tell us what the Democrats did to the deficit and debt since they took control of all the purse strings of government.
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt?
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT?

An idiot can tell you a government that has to borrow one and a half trillion dollars every year just for its day-to-day existence will collapse.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

What's the Democrat plan to replace the constitutional government after they cause it to collapse?

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952412 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're using the usual fraudulent "science" to back your invented bullshit up.
If I add a grain of sand to the beach, I've changed the beach.
If there were any truth to your bullshit, you clowns wouldn't have to use fraudulent "scientific" findings to back it up.
The polar ice caps will melt, as they do repeatedly, even if humans never existed.
What are you clowns doing to prepare for that certainty?
The vast majority of climatologists agree that Global Warming is real & that Man contributes to this.

The only fraudulent part is that you call real science fraudulent.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952413 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
I suggest we eliminate Congress and their pay as they are totally worthless, and 81% of Americans agree...A record low for approval...Yea way to go pugs. You ever think about those idiots...Now go practice your girlie slaps.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952414 Jul 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it smell bad when you were tonguing his nutsack?
Watch your mouth!!!

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#952415 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Government spending isn't the budget. It's the money spent by the government, you fuckingmoron.
Tell us what the Democrats did to the deficit and debt since they took control of all the purse strings of government.
An idiot can tell you a government that has to borrow one and a half trillion dollars every year just for its day-to-day existence will collapse.
What's the Democrat plan to replace the constitutional government after they cause it to collapse?
The Bush Recession doubled the debt.

So, when the f*ck are you going to list the legislation the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 that caused this recession.

I keep asking & you keep running from it.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952417 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq didn't start any war..Bush abondoned our real war and enemies.What was the deficit and surplus when your two morons took power..That old selective amnesia acting up again I see.
LCN Llin

United States

#952418 Jul 24, 2013
Good News in the morning ......

WASHINGTON – When President Barack Obama posted his annual bracket for the NCAA tournament in March, he picked Louisville to make the national championship game.

On Tuesday, Obama jokingly admitted he was one game off with his prediction.

"(They) stayed focused on one singular goal, and that is to bust my bracket," said Obama, a noted basketball fan. "I've been having a tough time lately with my brackets."

LOUISVILLE: Cardinals get their giant rings

Obama honored the national champion Cardinals men's basketball team in the East Room of the White House, and Louisville coach Rick Pitino presented the president with a personalized No. 1 basketball jersey as well as a Louisville Slugger baseball bat.

"The reason we picked a bat is that some press conferences are difficult, as it is for me," joked Pitino, who won his second national championship as a coach, his first with Louisville.

"Feel free to use this at any time," he told Obama.

The Cardinals won the NCAA tournament in dramatic fashion in early April, culminating with an 82-76 comeback win against Michigan in the championship game at the Georgia Dome. They faced a 12-point deficit, but came from behind on the strength of a huge second half by graduating senior point guard Peyton Silva.
LCN Llin

United States

#952419 Jul 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq didn't start any war..Bush abondoned our real war and enemies.What was the deficit and surplus when your two morons took power..That old selective amnesia acting up again I see.
Republicans defensive regarding their views on average Americans being the party of the one percent.

Iraq was was a Bush mistake
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#952421 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple question. If it isn't answered, the government will collapse.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
What's your suggestion? What do you suppose the solution is? You speak as if you speak for the entire GOP so, go ahead Mr. President, show the world your genius!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#952422 Jul 24, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare them to the dirtbags Kanye and Kimmy.
Okay....

Fresh, wholesome, healthy grapes hanging on a natural vineyard vine, as to moldy, seedy raisins, rotting in a commercialized, pimped out cardboard box.

lol.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#952423 Jul 24, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans defensive regarding their views on average Americans being the party of the one percent.
Iraq was was a Bush mistake
lol, I agree.
LCN Llin

United States

#952424 Jul 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay....
Fresh, wholesome, healthy grapes hanging on a natural vineyard vine, as to moldy, seedy raisins, rotting in a commercialized, pimped out cardboard box.
lol.
Good News

Armaja LaRue-Hill is a high-achieving high school student just 18 credits shy of earning a two-year associate college degree. This summer, she landed a paid internship with Cerner Corp.

President Obama’s visit today

The president will speak in the midafternoon at the University of Central Missouri Student Recreation and Wellness Center, 500 S. Maguire St. in Warrensburg.

Doors open to the public at 1:45 p.m. No more tickets are available. Those attending will go through airport-like security. No bags, signs or banners.

On Wednesday, she gets to meet President Barack Obama when he visits the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.

The 17-year-old was all smiles Tuesday, but also a little nervous. Should she wear her curly Afro full and fluffy, or pulled back into a poofy ball?

“I don’t want to be sitting behind the president of the United States with my hair looking crazy,” she said and then laughed.“Really, I just want to get a fist bump and an autograph.”

LaRue-Hill and several other students from the Missouri Innovation Campus in Lee’s Summit will be sitting on the stage Wednesday afternoon when Obama delivers his second address of the day. The first will be at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill.

The speeches are part of a series on the economy that the White House has planned for the coming weeks. Administration officials have said Obama won’t be presenting a to-do list but will be talking about housing, retirement, health, jobs and education.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#952425 Jul 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders why the prosecution went ahead with this case when they had absolutely no game plan and no evidence to allow them to prove the charges.
Can you imagine spending 18 months on a project with no credible plan for successful completion?
Chalk it up as another current, uh-standard type givvernment projekt.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#952427 Jul 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure we do, it's called good times and fixing your many messes.With absolutely no help from you.
What 'em gonna do when 'em runs outa duh TAXPAYERS budget dolluhs, and all dem der messes are still oozing everwhere, like flies on a full garbage truck at the end of a 100 degree day pick up soyvice?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#952428 Jul 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've said the verdict was correct, the only one that could have been.
I do blame Zimmerman for creating the situation to start with, he should have just called in to 911 just like the neighborhood watch playbook says you should. It also says not to pursue or confront. I don't know that he confronted but by the transcripts he undeniably pursued thus triggering the incident. If he'd have followed the neighborhood watch charter instead of acting out his tough guy fantasy Martin would be alive today.
And if Trayvon, the pot-smoking petty thief with a penchant for violence hadn't jumped on top of Zimmerman, broken Zimmerman's nose, pounded his head into the pavement and said "you gonna die tonight, m-f" he would probably be alive to day as well.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#952429 Jul 24, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News
Armaja LaRue-Hill is a high-achieving high school student just 18 credits shy of earning a two-year associate college degree. This summer, she landed a paid internship with Cerner Corp.
President Obama’s visit today
The president will speak in the midafternoon at the University of Central Missouri Student Recreation and Wellness Center, 500 S. Maguire St. in Warrensburg.
Doors open to the public at 1:45 p.m. No more tickets are available. Those attending will go through airport-like security. No bags, signs or banners.
On Wednesday, she gets to meet President Barack Obama when he visits the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg.
The 17-year-old was all smiles Tuesday, but also a little nervous. Should she wear her curly Afro full and fluffy, or pulled back into a poofy ball?
“I don’t want to be sitting behind the president of the United States with my hair looking crazy,” she said and then laughed.“Really, I just want to get a fist bump and an autograph.”
LaRue-Hill and several other students from the Missouri Innovation Campus in Lee’s Summit will be sitting on the stage Wednesday afternoon when Obama delivers his second address of the day. The first will be at Knox College in Galesburg, Ill.
The speeches are part of a series on the economy that the White House has planned for the coming weeks. Administration officials have said Obama won’t be presenting a to-do list but will be talking about housing, retirement, health, jobs and education.
He oughta be talking about implementing B-U-D-G-E-T-S, living within the means of them and JOBS to maintain them-- to contribute to an economy to help the working class PAY for bills, retirements, health, and education.

These fwee fo' duh robbinghoodietic pickin' half rotten apples in mired in muck carts in front of duh already broke back mules type stuff, isn't exactly working.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#952431 Jul 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One major volcanic eruption releases more green-house gasses into the atmosphere than the entire human population.
The Earth has been warming for over 10,000 years.
The polar ice caps will disappear, just as they have done multiple times in recent Earth history.
The coastal plains will be flooded.
What are you clowns doing to prepare for this certainty?
You're pointing fingers and promoting fraudulent "science".
My God, you are a GD idiot.
I keep trying to explain that to Duh A Vey, and not one time has given even the slightest clue of "getting it".
Hmm...o0...Maybe because there's no "racial slurring" to froth about, involved in volcanic slurry ash?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#952432 Jul 24, 2013
"This is a make or break moment for the middle class, and for all those fighting to get into the middle class", he said. "Because what's at stake is whether this will be a country where working people can earn enough to raise a family, build a modest savings, own a home, secure their retirement."

President Obama Dec 2011

Other than the fact that this speech was in 2011 does anybody see something wrong with it?
mr owl

Norman, OK

#952433 Jul 24, 2013
Disappearing data...and don't hire the IRS to manage your file plan...

"Records of Christine O’Donnell tax snooping disappear"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#952434 Jul 24, 2013
Democrats seem divided. Black verses white.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,447
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 29,093
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr thewordofme 235,842
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 309,000
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) 5 hr patty sue 5
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Quantummist 4,370
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr squeezers 762
More from around the web