Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,684)

Showing posts 873,661 - 873,680 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the whole point is everyone demanded a trial. That's all the parents said they wanted. Heck, that's all I wanted.
The SYG law was no longer an issue once the trial began because Zimmerman didn't want it to be.
So why do you keep talking about it?
Actually, the attorney reserved that right.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt wants to make everyone forget that the employer mandate (a GOP contribution to the ACA and not very popular anyways) was only a very small part of Obamacare and every thing else is coming on line full speed ahead and efficiently . States like California, New York, Louisiana, Oregon ,Rhode Island already reporting that with the new healthcare exchanges there are incredible savings on lower premiums for consumers. http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20130...
It's their usual political ploy.

If they can't win on Constitutional grounds, they switch to 'doom and gloom' to scare people off.

Spending money has NEVER been a problem for cons. So long as they spend it on their pet projects.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have an open dialogue with the people. And, just for the record, I don't need to be black to understand why they may feel marginalized.
I can understand that.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't answer or disprove the argument, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream Fox or call people names....
Posted July 18, 2013 - Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
It's the culture..
Why demand others do more of things that you won't son?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Juan Williams was busy?
Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown, yellow people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America and flag, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014 youhillbilly.

You racist savage hillbillies are worse than Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party...

Real Clear Politics July 18, 2013 - Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with hate and racism.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I think drug & alcohol testing is standard operating procedure in most homicide cases. There were reports of a law enforcement expert who said Zimmerman sounded like he'd been drinking.
However, since the police blew it off, we will never know.
How would you sound if someone pounded your head against a concrete sidewalk until you had to shoot them?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading problems huh? I specifically stated that " I've never been shot but, alot of my friends have." My 2 best friends well, to of my best friends took bullets thru & thru. 1 right here in my hometown in a big shootout with our neighboring town. Up close a 45 round thru the backside of his shoulder to the front side, less than an inch from his chest. Didn't even know he was hit & continue beating the shit out of dude. Told me he didn't feel the pain until he laid on the hospital bed. My other friend moved down south 13 yrs ago &, just moved back. He got into an altercation in South Carolina that out him & his shooter face to face. Guy first shot went thru his hand & knocked his cell phone out of his hand. He rushed dude ( like I said , in fear of his life) &, dude shot again & but him in his hip. He felt the 2nd shot & turned & ran. He also said, he didn't feel the pain until he laid on the stretcher of the ambulance. It's more than obvious your assuming again. I also know or, knew a guy ( God bless the dead) that, was murdered in Valentine's day of 96. Mind you, I grew up with these dudes. He was on his way with his friend & their females to a room when he pulled over because he seen the police headed to the projects. Pagers were still popular then & so he passed his brother & cousin to let them know. This coming from the friend that was right there sitting in the car. A big dude in a black hoodie walked up, point blank range & shot him in his chest. He rushed dude, grabbed his sweater & swung. Dude shot him again, point blank range in his chest. He fell but, tried to get up before he blacked out. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I doubt you're as familliar with such things as you claim, dufus.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Looks like our little president very well could have known more about the targeting than he wanted to admit. Abuse of power can get presidents into a lot of trouble, after all.

His permissive liberal media parents tried to keep him out of trouble the first time but if more evidence comes to light like it did today, it might not work this time.

Funny how the truth keeps coming back to haunt you when you try to hide it.

I believe in my gut he knew about the targeting and possibly even gave the directive through his alter ego, Valerie Jarrett.

Anyway, just waiting for The Five to come on. It's been a busy day on here for me. Much more than usual. Frankly, I'm pooped.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That would not have happened, the shooting occurred on a Sunday evening, a bit past 7PM, by the time George had been transported and booked it would have been past 4AM on the 27th and first hearing would be just a few hours away when a judge could decide.
A cop can't fkn declare SYG, particularly for a guy with violence on his rapsheet__a states attorney or assistant states attorney can but where was was that person in all this? We don't know__apparently no one at the states attorney's office became involved in the decision to cut George loose. Perhaps that explains why the governor and attorney general removed the case from the Seminole-Brevard states attorney and assigned it to the the 5th district SA, Angela Corey.
Hey, it's my experience that ya can't fk up in step two before you fk up step one.
If George had been arrested and booked immediately, this case would never had become more than page 12 news.
So, what you're saying is, regardless of the evidence, an arrest has to be made, right?
You do realize that the state's attorney had to commit a felony and hide evidence from the grand jury to get an indictment, don't you?
What the verdict proved is no arrest should have been made to begin with.
Besides, when the indictment was made, Zimmerman was easy to find, wasn't he?
As it turned out, all the right decisions were made until the state's attorney committed a felony to get an indictment against Zimmerman from a grand jury.

So, when do you think Eric Holder will press charges against that state's attorney for violating Zimmerman's civil rights?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the attorney reserved that right.
Yes, Zimmerman waived the right upon counsel.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And your prejudices are all based on irrational fears and hatred of anyone even remotely different from you. I bet that you even hate the handicapped for having their own handicapped-accessible ramps and parking spaces up front .
Psychiatrists call what you are doing "projection".
Jakob Frank

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto Folks, A Dumb Beauty Queen and Why The Country Is In A Mess
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Black Alternate Juror For Zimmerman Trial: "I Supported The Verdict"
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
Welfare Fraud At Its Finest
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bill O White People Welfare.mpg

Poor white South Africans blame reverse discrimination

Welfare Queen, Grandma At 39, Never Had A Job... Guess Who?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ludotranny, ludotranny.... My my, you've been posting since 6:00 AM Arizona time. Those "children" in your "classroom" must really be getting their $$ worth today....
"Black-killing"? Sounds like the actions of a criminal to me. Best you look in the "negroe" file for that one.
BTW, no need to even discuss Trayvon's Purple Lean useage anymore (until it and all the OTHER really gory stuff comes out if there's a civil trial). Do you know why? http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/Uthe...
It's July 18, Enochsockdrawer. You still got kids in your classroom? Sounds like slow learner/advanced dementia to me, but feel free to be up all night posting your usual vulgar nonsense when real people have family things to do. Show some more dead kids' pictures while you at it--makes you look like a "real" man. LMAWAO@U
tell_it_like_it_ is

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You peed your pants again.
Hahah...
you most certainly shit yours

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, regardless of the evidence, an arrest has to be made, right?
You do realize that the state's attorney had to commit a felony and hide evidence from the grand jury to get an indictment, don't you?
What the verdict proved is no arrest should have been made to begin with.
Besides, when the indictment was made, Zimmerman was easy to find, wasn't he?
As it turned out, all the right decisions were made until the state's attorney committed a felony to get an indictment against Zimmerman from a grand jury.
So, when do you think Eric Holder will press charges against that state's attorney for violating Zimmerman's civil rights?
You do realize that the state's attorney had to commit a felony and hide evidence and lie under oath to get an indictment, don't you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the whole point is everyone demanded a trial. That's all the parents said they wanted. Heck, that's all I wanted.
The SYG law was no longer an issue once the trial began because Zimmerman didn't want it to be.
So why do you keep talking about it?
That's not so, what the family and many others wanted was an arrest in order that the event play itself out in the courtroom and not the back room. The SYG law was introduced by the police department as it's basis for cutting George loose rather than booking him and letting a judge make the decision.

Pay attention___we've had a first hearing judge and then three others. George has had two sets of attorneys, the first set held a press conference to proclaim that George had established a collection-website and then disappeared and was not returning their calls.

We learned that George's pal Mark was steering him around early, advising against Hal Uhrig and promoting Mark NeJame. We learned that NeJame couldn't get involved as one of his partners was married to the first judge assigned to the case. NeJame recommended O'Mara and the judge had to recuse herself anyway because it was learned that NeJame was in bed with O'Mara too.

Enter Judge Kenny Lester who has no use for Zimmerman, his family and probably O'Mara. Lester hikes George's bond to one million $ because he lied, Shellie lied and it was learned that George had two passports. Brokeazz George who's running from creditors and has over a hundred grand in pay pal loot also has two passports. Hah!

O'Mara claims he had no earthly idea that George had been shuffling big money around via Shellie on the jail house phone and gets a huge pass from Lester because the former lawyer, Uhrig knew all about the loot.

Are you following along here? Probably not because you're too fkn stupid to keep up or you just don't like details.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jakob Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare Fraud At Its Finest
Bill O White People Welfare.mpg
Poor white South Africans blame reverse discrimination
Welfare Queen, Grandma At 39, Never Had A Job... Guess Who?
You dumb Mississippi redneck welfare queen wonders why no one cares when your behavior and ignorance is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>[Editorial comment: No jury for you!] "
You just "Can't Get Right"
Little story for you losersnotta (I put it that way because I think that people that have to "cop a snotty" attitude on purpose, just to put themselves on some sort of pedastal at others expense are really kind of lacking) but ayway--
Your posts remind me of an airhead I once had the displeasure of having to work around for a short while one time.
This airhead was late for-every single day, but people being what they are and all, every one just kind of tolerated-not a problem type of thing.

So anyway-one day, with the airhead late as usual, I personally got a little doubled upped on some work for a few minutes-instead of having to just moniter my area (and keep a half eye out on the airheads area till she arrived each day) I had an out-of-the ordinary call for priority assistance request -a kind of "go the exta mile spur of the moment to try and help type of thing."
Okay, so no problem, my area was under control and all good-the airheads appeared to be okay as well when the priority call for assistance rolled in, so I went ahead to check on the assistance request. Didn't take me 10-15 or so minutes till I was heading back to my area, which was still good and clear, when I was stopped to be enlightened to a pretty interesting scenario.
See thing was, being as the airhead was late for her area each day-she had a good little backlog waiting for her, in HER area that morning. When the (AirH) wasn't there, some decided to try rousting anyone over in my area-which technically meant,if I recieved an assistance request having to do with MY area, that took PRIORITY over keeping one eye out on someone elses area-gratus.
Long story short, when the backlog of people that were scheduled for the OTHER persons area showed up-and she wasn't there-and I was were I should've been, doing what I should've been-they had to WAIT a few minutes. SO when the the AH showed up-late as usual-that same little group of backlogged folks, inquired of her where I might be. Of course, being as she had just gotten there herself-she had NO IDEA that I had a priority assistance call, and chose instead, to speak a Bold faced LIE, in attempts to cover her OWN FAULT and FLAWS no doubt, and dump her OWN smoke and mirror FAULT on me, with out evidence or apparently even with out thought of at least having to have some decency in TRUTH, to at least say she did not know, rather than make up a BOLD FACED LIE.

I have a very LOW regard for people like that leosnotta-I find them shifty and untrustworthy--who often times will try a-n-y-thing just to accomodate their own self servedness.

And you kind of remind me of that type of person.

And I sure wouldn't want ayone like that, sitting on a jury of anyone just trying to get the standard procedure of "Fair trials" as practiced in this nation of Civil laws.

Why poliTICs and the legal system practice of fair jury trials often don't meld well-too many LIARS in poliTICS.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The dispatcher had to protect herself and the city from liability. The only way she could do that was by quoting their boiler plate response, "We don't need for you to do that". If had wanted him not to follow Trayvon, she would have said so.
Again, Zimmerman did nothing wrong. He spotted what he thought might be someone about to commit a crime and he reported it. He can't help the FACT that he was carrying a gun off-duty. Things happen. You are still tilting at windmills.
Your third statement is a stretch in this case but certainly false. All 50 states have some type of Good Samaritan Law which will protect a person who helps out in an emergency, including an off-duty doctor or lifeguard. "An overriding purpose of such statutes are to encourage laypersons and professionals to help out those in need, even when they are under no legal obligation to do so."
http://www.1800lawline.com/blog/...
"Medical professionals cannot be found liable for negligence or medical malpractice for providing aid in an emergency situation outside of their normal place of business or other facilities which are equipped with proper and necessary medical equipment."
That "boilerplate response" is quite the stretch. The only reason to mention it is to get him to stop doing it.

My premise is that being a Neighborhood Watch Captain that he knew the correct procedures & yet ignored them. He should be held to a higher standard than just a guy walking down the street.

Good Samaritan laws protect against lawsuits if the care given is within normal parameters. If you are in a car wreck with a broken arm & a doctor stops by & cuts off your leg, they are not protected by the good samaritan law because as a doctor, they should have known better. The point being that a doctor is still a doctor outside of office hours & held to those standards.

Just as Zimmerman knew better even though off duty. He knew better to follow Martin. He knew better to be armed. He knew better to not identify himself. He was in his neighborhood watch area. If he didn't know, he had no business being a Neighborhood Watch Captain.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So declares the santimonious Methmouth right before s/he says, "You lunaTic, lying ass, low life, gutter snipe level dirtbag."
Crawl back in your toxic holler there, wrap yourself in the flag, thump your bible, load your concealed weapon, and learn how to spell harassment, subpoena, toothbrush, and SSI while you're at it.
Save it for your chimp packs loser. I don't need any advice (or lessons of any sort) from a loser-hater like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 873,661 - 873,680 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 216,398
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 303,190
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Fight On 26,078
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••