Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951319 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Talking to The Brody File on the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) yesterday, Reince Priebus assured conservative Christians of every stripe that the GOP stands for God’s Own Party.
After the catastrophic failure of God’s brand in 2012, College Republicans came up with a scheme to get more votes without budging an inch on socially divisive culture war issues. As Salon put it,“Seem Tolerant.”
Priebus reassured his audience, however, that the GOP is “a party that embraces marriage,” and that he “is a chairman that understands that there’s only one sovereign God and that we ultimately aren’t dependent on what happens in politics, that what ultimately matters in our lives is that we’re salt and light in the world and that we’re honoring God in the things that we do every day.”
There you have it. From the RNC chairman’s mouth. Priebus doesn’t want to seem tolerant. He doesn’t even like the word “tolerant.”
What this means, of course, is that all the bigoted and hateful things Republicans do to minorities, to blacks, to women, to the LGBT community – to the very air we breathe and water we drink – are done to honor God.
Like all the atrocities committed in God’s name throughout sad history of monotheism from Moses onward.
The only difference should be, says Priebus, is that while they’re persecuting the Other, Republicans should smile more and be polite about it, because apparently, this is what the Bible says to do while you’re persecuting the hell out of people you don’t like.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/23/rnc-ch...
Reince Priebus??? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, but there's just got to be a little KKK Grand Dragon crawling up the boy's family tree, or maybe a Hitler Youth grandfather?
BRAINSACK

Harrisburg, PA

#951320 Jul 23, 2013
Tom wrote:
The scary thing now is brain dead Joe Biden being a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Why do you say he's brain dead?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951321 Jul 23, 2013
White on white crime is destroying the very fabric of our nation and producing an entire class of white career criminals. While the media is quick to report every little statistic and/or event relating to the black on black crime phenomenon, the words “white on white crime” are spoken with a frequency of slim to none, and slim disappeared when he was two months old, murdered by his depressed mother, wrapped in plastic, and buried in the backyard.

Day in and day out we see the phenomenon of white crime in the news. A schizophrenic white mother kills her children because she thought that Jesus was talking to her through the can opener telling her she had to do it in order for them to make it to heaven. White kids arm themselves to the hilt with shotguns, assault rifles, and pistols in order to kill as many people as possible as part of their school project before they commit suicide. A couple of white guys who have spent a major portion of their lives in and out of jail are released and go to a posh neighborhood, murders a doctor’s wife and their two daughters and then sets the home on fire. A man holes himself up in a church one Sunday morning and starts trying to take out people who come to worship before being taken out by snipers. A white woman breaks into a home of the couple that adopts the baby that she surrendered to Child Protective Services. A wrestler murders his family before committing suicide himself. White people are too absorbed playing video games to feed their children. A white woman leaves her baby to die in the car left if the sun with the windows rolled tight because she wanted to get her hair done. White pedophiles attack little white children. White teachers have affairs with their ten year old students. Catholic ministers are assaulting their young parishioners. A white man commits treason and outs an American spy in order to score political points. All of these are instances of the always overlooked phenomenon of white on white crime.

....The white criminal mindset needs to quit hiding behind its generic veil of anonymity. If the various agencies that want to make sure people understand that people of color are committing crimes, then what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. White people need to be identified as contributors to the crime phenomenon at each and every time one of their clan makes their unfortunate choice. The term “white on white crime” needs to be bandied about at every applicable instance just as the term “black on black crime” is invoked in every applicable instance. Once we have the opportunity to be actively reminded of just how much the white on white crime happens in relation to its black on black crime counterpart. Chances are we would see that black on black crime isn’t as out of hand as a lot of people would like to make it appear. Black on black crime is a problem and it needs to be confronted. But the fraud that black people are somehow more naturally prone to be criminals more so than good wholesome white people needs to be exposed for the racial propaganda it really is.

http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/stanley...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951322 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahoo, another day of misery from the semenhole cretin. I love it.
Only you liars who make any claims about their race, education or their military service are liars ghost love it, given you won't and can't prove a damn thing cowardass.

ghost still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit you idiot...

Bob said hello!!

It's the culture...
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951323 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their freedom, dignity and lives were taken from them;their women were raped and forced to bear their rapists babies; and yes there should be reparation to remind swine such as yourself that this is a stain on our country never to be repeated. Soon the old garbage ignorant racists will die off and be gone forever.
The young people are our future.
your right the young are our future ,let's. Hope the libs leave them one

Hey who's going to pay the reparations for the africans being sold into slavery by their famileys today as they did back then.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#951324 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> bullshit ghost. The only reason anyone one of you libs give a shit about the case is that you believed the lie that zimmerman was white. Your racism is the only reason you know travons name. If you weren't a racist you would have just as much rage and outcry for the victims of the crimes I have posted over the last days,but no the criminals were black so you blow it off and even excuse it. Face it ghost ,you're the racist along with most of the libs on this thread. Like obama ,you don't give a shit about travon, only the agenda matters.
Wow, you do realize this ploy of you racists calling everyone else racist isn't working, right?

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951325 Jul 23, 2013
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#951326 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahoo, another day of misery from the semenhole cretin. I love it.
You don't see "totting panties waste" as part of the white man's burden? I know, just paying in so Semen Hole can keep suckin' in the SSI and sitting high in 250 pound load limit Depends should qualify one for martyrdom, closely follow by Sainthood...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951327 Jul 23, 2013
Tennessee woman fires shots at kid-filled car near her driveway

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/tenness...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951328 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
White on white crime is destroying the very fabric of our nation and producing an entire class of white career criminals. While the media is quick to report every little statistic and/or event relating to the black on black crime phenomenon, the words “white on white crime” are spoken with a frequency of slim to none, and slim disappeared when he was two months old, murdered by his depressed mother, wrapped in plastic, and buried in the backyard.
Day in and day out we see the phenomenon of white crime in the news. A schizophrenic white mother kills her children because she thought that Jesus was talking to her through the can opener telling her she had to do it in order for them to make it to heaven. White kids arm themselves to the hilt with shotguns, assault rifles, and pistols in order to kill as many people as possible as part of their school project before they commit suicide. A couple of white guys who have spent a major portion of their lives in and out of jail are released and go to a posh neighborhood, murders a doctor’s wife and their two daughters and then sets the home on fire. A man holes himself up in a church one Sunday morning and starts trying to take out people who come to worship before being taken out by snipers. A white woman breaks into a home of the couple that adopts the baby that she surrendered to Child Protective Services. A wrestler murders his family before committing suicide himself. White people are too absorbed playing video games to feed their children. A white woman leaves her baby to die in the car left if the sun with the windows rolled tight because she wanted to get her hair done. White pedophiles attack little white children. White teachers have affairs with their ten year old students. Catholic ministers are assaulting their young parishioners. A white man commits treason and outs an American spy in order to score political points. All of these are instances of the always overlooked phenomenon of white on white crime.
....The white criminal mindset needs to quit hiding behind its generic veil of anonymity. If the various agencies that want to make sure people understand that people of color are committing crimes, then what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. White people need to be identified as contributors to the crime phenomenon at each and every time one of their clan makes their unfortunate choice. The term “white on white crime” needs to be bandied about at every applicable instance just as the term “black on black crime” is invoked in every applicable instance. Once we have the opportunity to be actively reminded of just how much the white on white crime happens in relation to its black on black crime counterpart. Chances are we would see that black on black crime isn’t as out of hand as a lot of people would like to make it appear. Black on black crime is a problem and it needs to be confronted. But the fraud that black people are somehow more naturally prone to be criminals more so than good wholesome white people needs to be exposed for the racial propaganda it really is.
http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/stanley...
Cuz', if you're white, it's alright.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951329 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> that may be how you do it in the hood,but people with morals and values don't disrespect women , we call them mothers,sisters,wives and daughters not bitches and ho's
Lookie the "Proud to be white" hypocrite pretending that women have rights, you Republicans have to be the most phony bunch of hypocrites ever.>>Most Americans see that and growing. So adios neanderthal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951330 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you do realize this ploy of you racists calling everyone else racist isn't working, right?
Democrats seem divided. Black verses white.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951331 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't see "totting panties waste" as part of the white man's burden? I know, just paying in so Semen Hole can keep suckin' in the SSI and sitting high in 250 pound load limit Depends should qualify one for martyrdom, closely follow by Sainthood...
lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951332 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Reince Priebus??? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, but there's just got to be a little KKK Grand Dragon crawling up the boy's family tree, or maybe a Hitler Youth grandfather?
The murderer Zimmerman called killing Trayvon Martin "God's plan", would do it again.
Tell me Rinse Pubis isn't a closet queen who is drunk and drooling during each interview.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#951333 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
You need to Pull up them pants and act like a man you loser... or is that too white because you are an idiot, boy??

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#951334 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is one of the few exceptions.
But an informed decision is always the right approach to any medical procedure. Denying women the opportunity to make an informed decision about having an abortion makes no sense.
An ultrasound is required before any invasive medical procedure even to remove a benign tumor.
Women undergo a procedure that stops a human heartbeat and removes a developing human being from their bodies without having undergone a sonogram or an ultrasound first to make an informed decision. Many women have no idea what is going on inside their bodies or are even informed verbally.
This has nothing to do with government interfering with a procedure of choice. It has everything to do with following medical protocol and women being given the opportunity to make an informed choice - not an emotional one.
You approve of an Orwellian state forcing doctors to give their women patients invasive ultrasounds and vaginal probes against their will and good scientific sense. So, you want death panels for only pregnant women.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951335 Jul 23, 2013
Crime, Race and the Politics of White Deflection

... the mere fact that the term “black-on-black crime” is used (while “white-on-white crime” is never used the same way), suggests that the phrase is more about reinforcing stereotypes of black people as inherently dangerous, than actually addressing the phenomenon of intra-group violence. The term is not benign or merely descriptive, for if it were intended as such, we would use “white-on-white” crime to describe the crime that mostly affects white people, but we don’t. And not because it’s a minor occurrence. According to the most recent comprehensive data from the Justice Department (in that it tallies crime estimates by race, for offenders and victims, and not merely for crimes reported to police, but also those that are not reported):

In 2008:

There were 2,788,600 white victims of violent crime involving a single offender.

In 67.4 percent of these cases, the offender was known to be white.

So, in 2008 there were at least 1.9 million white-on-white single offender violent crimes.

This, compared to roughly 369,000 black-on-black single offender violent crimes.

So, in 2008 there were more than five times as many white-on-white violent crimes involving a single offender as there were black-on-black violent crimes involving a single offender.

Oh, and, importantly: the rates of white-on-black and black-on-white violent offending here were virtually identical, contrary to common perception. 15.4 percent of white victims were victimized by blacks, while 15.9 percent of black.

....So long as conservatives continue to demand that black leaders prioritize the problem of “black-on-black crime,” while ignoring the obvious epidemic of white-on-white violence and mayhem, they will expose themselves as rank hypocrites, crappy social scientists, pure liars, or simple racists. Take your pick: in any or all cases the response from the rest of us should be to ignore them as the opportunistic hacks they are.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/07/crime-race-and...
proud2bwhite

Pittsburgh, PA

#951336 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, and this twisted version comes from someone named "Proud to be white"? Talk about warped...And by the way Zimmerman is probably whiter than you are. So quit looking for excuses that mask your racist views. You righties are all totally transparent.
I'm as real as they come ghost ,I mask nothing and make no excuses. I am a realist not a racist like you. As for zimmerman ,he's just as white as obama.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951337 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Only you liars who make any claims about their race, education or their military service are liars ghost love it, given you won't and can't prove a damn thing cowardass.
ghost still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit you idiot...
Bob said hello!!
It's the culture...
Your depends are slipping again...Barack said hello...and give his regards to semenhole. Now get back to your whining..Psycho.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#951338 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tennessee woman fires shots at kid-filled car near her driveway
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/tenness...
she's even got white hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min KiMare 232,888
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 min LonePalm 2,672
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 30 min Bruin For Life 28,385
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 31 min Cali Girl 2014 201,167
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min The world is waiting 306,982
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 52 min Roy The Boy 688
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web