Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
873,581 - 873,600 of 1,082,687 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I think all those communist unions should bail out Detroit. They collect UNION dues under the guise of helping the family. So instead of spending billions on getting democrats elected like they have for years--they should bail out their biggest failure: Detroit.
Believe it. There is a movement afoot right now for the Magic Negro to bail out every Urban Reservation in America and make off-reservation residents pay for it.
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is how deflation works. Prime example. People demand more than they are worth.
Or is it that you put too high a value on jobs that aren'tvery much skill worthy? As I said, it doesn't take much skills to work at Costco. The skill is hard labor but, the company sees their employees as an asset, not a cost burden, big difference. Take a market like the drug market. It's flooded with competition. He who provides the the best quality, for the lowest price &, is always available will always make the most money. The idea is, it's not how much you make off of every pieceof product but, how many times you can flip it. Commonsense, if iI flip more than you, I make more money. Therefore, if I give my workers a reason to want to be out there, working hard, the better my profit! Economics 101!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

New record set by Obama & Democrats - we shed 240,000 full time jobs in June and now have a record number of "part time" low paying jobs.

I don't feel sorry for any of these people, if they voted for Obama.

They are getting what they deserve!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

"George Zimmerman rescues family from truck crash last week, police say"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22/george-z...

Trayvon would have stolen their hub caps.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or is it that you put too high a value on jobs that aren'tvery much skill worthy? As I said, it doesn't take much skills to work at Costco. The skill is hard labor but, the company sees their employees as an asset, not a cost burden, big difference. Take a market like the drug market. It's flooded with competition. He who provides the the best quality, for the lowest price &, is always available will always make the most money. The idea is, it's not how much you make off of every pieceof product but, how many times you can flip it. Commonsense, if iI flip more than you, I make more money. Therefore, if I give my workers a reason to want to be out there, working hard, the better my profit! Economics 101!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

The uneducated thread moron & bigot is teaching Economics 101!!!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it. There is a movement afoot right now for the Magic Negro to bail out every Urban Reservation in America and make off-reservation residents pay for it.
By Act of Congress, or by Imperial Decree?

Can Galt get a pension while the candy is being passed out?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is how deflation works. Prime example. People demand more than they are worth.
About a month back, there were Metro-Detroit area union-organizing protests. They were trying to organize all fast-food restaurant labor. They actually came out and demanded that burger-boogers get paid $15 an hour with benefits.

So here's this guy with a front tooth missing, talks like Mike Tyson and wears tattoos in his armpits with a bone through his nose screaming to da world that he's worth $15 an hour plus benefits.

It had the look and feel of a SNL or Jimmy Falon skit.

Anybody for a $20 Whopper?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or is it that you put too high a value on jobs that aren'tvery much skill worthy? As I said, it doesn't take much skills to work at Costco. The skill is hard labor but, the company sees their employees as an asset, not a cost burden, big difference. Take a market like the drug market. It's flooded with competition. He who provides the the best quality, for the lowest price &, is always available will always make the most money. The idea is, it's not how much you make off of every pieceof product but, how many times you can flip it. Commonsense, if iI flip more than you, I make more money. Therefore, if I give my workers a reason to want to be out there, working hard, the better my profit! Economics 101!
True!... message lost on racists

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
"George Zimmerman rescues family from truck crash last week, police say"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/22/george-z...
Trayvon would have stolen their hub caps.
And taken their wallets, purses, Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pffffttt, Zimmerman probably cut him off and forced him to crash;
that fatty can bearly hoist himself off the toilet, let alone lift another person.
Your 10 kids are your own fault lily, them trying to raise a government cheese dumbass like (you) as an adult is still your fault lily...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By Act of Congress, or by Imperial Decree?
Can Galt get a pension while the candy is being passed out?
Imperial Decree is SOP nowadays.

The NSA has recorded too many of your posts here and so you are sh it out of luck for getting a free pension:)

"Feed the animals and punish our enemies"
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman......galt......Fenny phagg:

THREE TURDS I LEFT CIRCLING THE BOWL!

in advance: you sckkk, you always have, you always will...so: F U
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it possible to sculpt a person's facial features, only judging by their writing style? Somehow , in my mind, you look like the Honky Tonk Man! He never best the Junkyard Dog! lol or, Coco Beware! lol
I'm pretty sure it's possible. Let me give it a shot with you (although Rachel Jeantel was my first guess)......

http://sandrarose.com/images8/marlon-beyince5...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name another country where white people went to war with each other to free black slaves.
name another country where white people tried to eliminate an existing ethnic group.

oh wait.....i got that wrong.

ok, list the countries where white people tried to eliminate an existing ethnic group.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

FEC To Vote To Treat Married Same-Sex Couples Equally

The Federal Election Commission is likely to vote Thursday to allow married same-sex couples to make joint political donations from an individual bank account, a privilege that has long been afforded to straight married couples.

If the FEC does alter its rules regarding donations from same-sex married couples, as expected, it would be one of the many changing federal regulations attributable to last month’s landmark Supreme Court ruling striking down the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/07/fe...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Some black Obama voting moron was arrested for barking at a police Dog in Florida.

Baaawwaaaahhhh!!!!!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shareholders own the business and should receive the profits.
If not, might as well sell the business to the highest bidder.
Workers are even every payday. They owe the company nothing and vice versa.
Are you one of those people who gets stopped by the cops for a law violation, then tells them they work for you?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A condom pulled over the head would be appropriate, too.
A bank robber, are you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of those people who gets stopped by the cops for a law violation, then tells them they work for you?
Are you one of those people that barks at Police Dogs? Yeah, thought so, son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
name another country where white people tried to eliminate an existing ethnic group.
oh wait.....i got that wrong.
ok, list the countries where white people tried to eliminate an existing ethnic group.
Is Obama really trying to eliminate white people in America?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Catcher1 224,421
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 26,710
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr The_Box 305,164
loan offer with low interest 15 hr Pastor james 1
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••