Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
872,701 - 872,720 of 1,096,849 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporal punishment, whatever it's form is still violence. It teaches the child that violence is a solution to a problem. Not using corporal punishment doesn't mean cursing and screaming is the alternative method. I chose none of that. I took away priviledges and talked to them. Sometimes I used the silent treatment; or just removed myself if they became mouthy; simply saying that they didn't get to talk to me that way. It worked.
My father used the silent treatment on us and we never disobeyed him or talked back. Never.
Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> racist f*ck
RealDumbDave will follow his Handlers to HELL and he wonders why no one cares about his racist f*ck bullshit when your pathetic behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

RealDave always trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

Pull up your pants idiot..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
leosanus trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your father wasn't a diabetic alcoholic like Batty's most likely. In the matter of nurture vs nature, a lot of the creepy-azz crackers on here are so lacking in heredity that they're unable to nurture effectively. They can't learn, so nothing stops with them.
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?

"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Waxman

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like someone is getting hungry for some chicken poop salad again!! BWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!

Call Warturds, he's in the slammer mixing up a fresh batch as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather on the Moon, dingbat?
"Democrats say their well-being is higher than Republicans' and Independents', but the well-being of Republicans is actually the highest of them all, according to a new Gallup study."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/repu...
Hey moonbat, stop stealing name. Nerd. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
obamas the creepy ass cracker on the liberal plantation.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moonbat, stop stealing name. Nerd. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!
Miami is a hell hole of pathetic ignorance, a cesspool of idiot4/life, full of handout demokrats, you losers4life...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolferossphotogr...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like I'm here all alone. Just me and my sockpuppets. See what an Ivy League education gets you? Talking with my Topix sockpuppets and being ignored all day.:(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Looks like someone is getting hungry for some chicken poop salad again!! BWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!
Call Warturds, he's in the slammer mixing up a fresh batch as we speak!!!!!!!!!!
Which he serves on creep-azz crackers with pruno in a sock.
Waxman

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>howdy kk hunt, have you figured out who ur baby daddy is yet?
Howdy. Nope, not yet!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You always find everything to be funny.
The only time you will ever become serious and sincere will be in the morgue, Dood.
...but maybe not....
The Undertaker might think you're a joke:)
Well son, you don't take the presidency seriously, the plight of Americans seriously, or America for that matter.

It's all a joke to you.

So I figured I'd try an communicate on your own terms.

But for some strange reason, it annoys you. It's as if... you hate yourself. And I sure don't blame you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You "bet"!!!???
Sh it, m-a-a-n-n...you be so risk-averse that you only have sex with yourself.
My apologies. I was guessing you wore a white hood and robe.

I see you actually do.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>howdy kk hunt, have you figured out who ur baby daddy is yet?
Only two k's in KKKhunt? Another mini-stroke maybe, Archie?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a popular quote attributed to Abe Lincoln that goes like this:
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
The Magic Negro knows this well so he concentrates his efforts on the white Liberals.
I know you're trying to make sense son.

The problem is, you're failing miserably!

But then again, it's not like failing is anything foreign to you either.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She was a PIG. Haven't you seen her picture? I have seen better looking PIGS.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
lol! You're such a nice person.

Zionist, are you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Looks like I'm here all alone. Just me and my sockpuppets. See what an Ivy League education gets you? Talking with my Topix sockpuppets and being ignored all day.:(
Check it out... There's more pathetic ignorance in South Florida Miami, Palm Beach county than in the ghetto of Chicago or most 3rd world countries.....

http://images.google.com/search...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which he serves on creep-azz crackers with pruno in a sock.
Damn you are hillbilly stupid....

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Commie Sponge - Union opposition is not as you say and lie (because of businesses).
The union in Connecticut voted against a contract because it contained "Sustinet", a form of Obamacare:
"What doomed the package was its rejection by two unions including, notably, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 4, which covers about one-third of all unionized state employees.
The opposition centered on suspicions about the health care provisions, particularly fears that the deal would eventually place employees in a new state insurance program, called SustiNet.
"
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/25/nyregion/co...
The corrupt Democrats fixed it by changing the rules so in the middle of the game so only 50% of the union needed to vote for the agreement instead of 60%, but they also had to ensure the State Employees they would not fall under Obamacare (AKA Sustinet).
So... you're not for fiscal responsibility now?

Heavens to Betsy!
Waxman

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Miami is a hell hole of pathetic ignorance, a cesspool of idiot4/life, full of handout demokrats, you losers4life...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolferossphotogr...
It's the culture...
Are we riding on our unicorn naked again??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••