Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658340 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#949908 Jul 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine, rightie. I'm enjoying my "glorious" vacation on the East Coast.
...while all the guys are enjoying you.(sigh)

You are *such* a giving person. Even to strangers:)

Lapeer, MI

#949910 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as much as I support Obama, I was very disappointed in his speech. I know he is trying to make something good come out of a bad situation but he did just the opposite. He never should have taken sides.
"White people" understand very well why African-Americans reacted with frustration and anger to the acquittal of George Zimmerman. But it was not an unjust verdict and Obama should have addressed that FACT. By merely saying, "the jury has spoken" and making excuses for the temper tantrums thrown by those who didn't get their way, Obama fueled the fire instead of putting out the flames.
There was nothing wrong with Obama expressing sympathy for Trayvon's family but he should have taken it a step further and expressed just as much concern for all that George Zimmerman endured during the last eighteen months as he did for Trayvon's family. Zimmerman's parents acted with just as much "incredible grace and dignity" in dealing with the entire situation as Trayvon's parents. But no, instead, he chose to take sides by completely ignoring the evidence presented in court and painting Trayvon as the victim of racial profiling.
Perhaps, instead of telling us to ask ourselves if we are "wringing as much bias out of ourselves as we can?" or "judging people as much as we can, based on not the color of their skin, but the content of their character?", he should be asking himself those questions. If his speech and his reaction to the verdict is any indication, the answer is "no". That is not very presidential.
The News tonight did a piece about a crowd of sign-carrying protesters occupying a Flint freeway overpass.

"Impeach Obama", "Don't Forget Benghazi", Obama Is Watching You", "Honk If You Hate The King", etc, etc.

Lots of passing honking horns....

I love fresh air!!
Never waste a good crisis

Ivor, VA

#949911 Jul 20, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder called for doing away with “stand your ground” self-defense laws, telling the NAACP the statutes “sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods” and allow “violent situations to escalate in public.”
Duh?
I thought ‘violent situations’ were caused by psychopathic ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!
Someone attacks me, by law I have to run! Get real, America – was this guy voted in or is he an ‘appointed’ relative?

http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2013...

Lapeer, MI

#949912 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what age you are son.
Intelligence is something you refuse to answer no matter how often it comes knocking on your door!
The centerpiece of my post was Wisdom.

Along comes the village idiot to talk about intelligence.

Figures:)

Ivor, VA

#949913 Jul 20, 2013
If you haven’t been able to put two and two together yet, the spectacle we just witnessed as the George Zimmerman trial wasn’t really about George Zimmerman at all. It wasn’t a trial to find real justice or it wasn’t even a trial where George Zimmerman was the accused. It wasn’t about Trayvon Martin or the perceived injustice of a white guy who wasn’t white being racist against a poor, oppressed black kid. Nope, this was a trial where the nations self defense laws were the accused and it was designed explicitly to get the new generation of ding dongs educated in social change and social justice to believe that drastic steps need to be taken to change our nations out dated gun laws. Ding dongs incidentally, that haven’t had an honest discussion about liberty and the constitution since the third grade.
The thing is my friends; There is a reason I have spent so much time focusing on subjects like Alinsky, communism, The Hegelian Dialectic and any other topic the left embraces. Understanding the philosophies of the left makes them very predictable. I am sure many of you are aware of this; writing for The Save America Foundation I have come to know the audience pretty well. The point is that you can predict their next move by understanding that all of their individual objectives, which in many cases may seem unrelated, are meant to psychologically pacify you. In the case of the George Zimmerman trial it didn’t matter if there was a guilty or not guilty verdict. The only difference it made was the approach they took with their next move. A guilty verdict would only have made it more confident as they would have felt emboldened by the jury’s decision. Having a not guilty verdict just means they need to twist it up a bit and connect the need for gun control to the injustice rendered by a racist court system. They would have gone after the nations self defense laws either way because as Eric Holder once said,“We have to brainwash people into thinking differently about guns.” America, everything the communists are up to is about taking your right to self defense and your right to the means of self defense from you.
At the time of this writing we have news breaking of Jesse Jackson calling for a boycott against Florida, the Republicans caving on Obama’s radical nominations to the EPA and the Dept of Labor, and the State of New York gearing up to use more tax dollars to fund a renewed gun control effort. If you haven’t noticed they really don’t care about what you have to say, do they? If the republicans are caving on the nomination of these questionable characters, what makes you think they won’t cave over some back room deal when it comes to the small arms treaty? We currently have a government who has been caught red handed lying, cheating, sending weapons to our enemies, spying on American citizens while leaving Mosques alone, inciting racial violence while ignoring the fact that black on white crime far surpasses white on black crime. The people we voted for to save us from this have done nothing but cower to the radical threats and cries of racism, as well as fall for the lie of compromise. The communists keep taking and taking and the republicans keep caving and caving, and our voices are becoming weaker and weaker.
Where’s the line America? The left is kicking our rear ends because they can mobilize a bunch of useful idiots, pay them ten dollars an hour to protest, and they just march right in step, likely without even realizing the heart of the issue they are protesting. You are supposedly a freedom loving American who is intelligent enough to know you are being lied to and many of you didn’t even vote because you didn’t like Romney. America, we aren’t losing because America has been taken over by radical leftists, we are losing because we have done nothing about it. You don’t need to see this as a call to violence, you just have to realize the persistence and commitment the left has to fundamental change.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949914 Jul 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IT's her lover the Debil. You know the one you caught her making out with and then had the heart attack and had to get the pace maker. LOL--old fools without a heart stick it to each other.
lol! he sure made you look foolish.... many, many, many times!

Kept me ROTFLMAO on so many occasions.

And the inane, inept responses you people gave had me laughing even harder.

Lapeer, MI

#949915 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Demand! Demand! Demand!
What a bunch of crybabies.
You need things handed to you or you throw a hissy fit!
You are talking about Al Sharpton, Baby Mammas and the Magic Negro, right?

Have you ever seen the Magic Negro throw a Hissy Fit while wearing his Tap Dance Shoes?

It's a riot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949916 Jul 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. These cons don't know what is in store for them.
LOL! And the fun begins... again!

Ivor, VA

#949917 Jul 20, 2013
Folks they really believe in communism and they are willing to do anything for it. They know that your morality will prevent you from adapting such tactics and they despise you for it. It’s impossible to use truth as a weapon when the left believes in moral relativism my friends. There is no truth to these people, the only truths they see are the ones that help them achieve their objective, a totalitarian dictatorship that the sheep have been trained to believe will make everything fair. The George Zimmerman trial was just a show to put the “unjust laws of a racist society” on trial in the court of public opinion. As long as they are able to muster the automatons to their cause our voices will go unheard. Sleep on it America, tomorrow promises to be a rough day…
NESARA- Restore America – Galactic News

WAKE UP USA IT IS ALL ABOUT GUN CONTROL!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949918 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I would tell Ghost to get a life but that sounds impossible and funny, doesn't it?
lol! Still can't take your own advice can you son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949919 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She could open up beer cans with her nose but guys complained about how it gave them a sore belly button:)
poor baby. don't do that next time! That's what a smart person would do!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949921 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The News tonight did a piece about a crowd of sign-carrying protesters occupying a Flint freeway overpass.
"Impeach Obama", "Don't Forget Benghazi", Obama Is Watching You", "Honk If You Hate The King", etc, etc.
Lots of passing honking horns....
I love fresh air!!
What news son? MSM? The people you distrust?

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949923 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The centerpiece of my post was Wisdom.
Along comes the village idiot to talk about intelligence.
Figures:)
And there you go, sending intelligence away again!

Clearly you have no.. what did you call it... oh, yes.... wisdom.

Well, son. It is your choice!

Ivor, VA

#949924 Jul 20, 2013
At the risk of being sucked into Obama’s vortex of Saul-Alinsky-Rules-for-Radical s-goal-of-stirring-up-racial-c onflict-and-class-warfare,(“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon, The (white) police acted stupidly”), I must point out what the Mainstream Media won’t – Blacks kill Whites, a lot, and over 70 Blacks were shot by Blacks over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago. Did they look like Obama’s sons?

Why wasn’t this Knoxville story,“4 blacks kill white couple” on the TV network news for months? How does the media decide which murders to sensationalize?

James Patrick Riley says,“… If there is any racism in the system, it is skewed so far in the favor of blacks, that, frankly, it should be an embarrassment for those in the “race industry.” FBI crime stats show that when there is a black/white incidence of violence, in 88 to 91% of the cases, the victim is white. Just last week, in St. Louis three black men were arrested on a “kill whitey” crime spree. Was Rachel Maddow wringing her hands over that? No. As to the case in question, I’d have to look, but I would defend anyone who was forced to defend themselves — even a gung ho neighborhood watch guy who was getting his head slammed on the cement.”

Here’s one of the racially motivated “hate crimes” the Mainstream Media refuses to report, let alone turn into a 6 month story;

“Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being kidnapped early on the morning of January 7, 2007. Christian’s vehicle had been carjacked. Five suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The grand jury indicted four of the suspects on counts of capital murder, robbery, kidnapping, rape, and theft, while a fifth was indicted at the federal level. Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was sentenced to death by lethal injection and Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were sentenced to life in prison, Cobbins without the possibility of parole and Thomas with the possibility. Vanessa Coleman has been convicted of facilitating the crimes and sentenced to 53 years in prison, and Eric Dewayne Boyd has been convicted of federal charges as accessory after the fact to carjacking and sentenced to 18 years in prison…”

“Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together to go to a friend’s party when they were abducted from the apartment complex parking lot. Christian’s parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian’s body in a bin in the kitchen.

Read more: http://victoriajackson.com/9303/4-blacks-tort...

WERE IN THE HELL IS THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS NAACP!!ARE IS IT FOR BLACKS ONLY???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949925 Jul 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about Al Sharpton, Baby Mammas and the Magic Negro, right?
Have you ever seen the Magic Negro throw a Hissy Fit while wearing his Tap Dance Shoes?
It's a riot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....
No son. I'm talking about idiots like you and waxy.

I hope it's clear now!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#949926 Jul 20, 2013
Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>GD knee grows want it both ways..
Please leave your bedroom antics out son.

Ivor, VA

#949927 Jul 20, 2013
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was sexually mutilated, shot in the back of his head, neck and back and his body was then set on fire.

According to the testimony of the medical examiner, Channon’s death came after hours of torture, having suffered injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was raped with an unidentified object and beaten in the head. It was also reported that her body was scrubbed with bleach which was also poured down her throat, in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence, while Channon was still alive. She was then bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a bin liner and her body stashed within five large bin bags, before being placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Channon slowly suffocated to death.(Wikipedia)

“Five Cases of Black on White Crime People Want on National TV.” Story here.

(There were no cars overturned, no spray-painted police cars, no crashed-in store windows, no fires, and no angry mobs when these white people were killed by black people.)

Read more: http://victoriajackson.com/9303/4-blacks-tort...

WERE IN THE HELL IS THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS NAACP!!ARE IS IT FOR BLACKS ONLY???

WAKE UP USA!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#949928 Jul 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Any you sure do publicly protest loud, often and without reservation!
Well, let me point out first that I am not of American Indian heritage so I can certainly speak without reservation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Secondly, I'm a firm believer in the old saying of "Speak now or forever hold your peace". Forever is a pretty long time.

Often is not only good with food, sex and paychecks but it's also great when engaging the brain. Yeah? Not often enough.

Lastly, I'm sure that you've heard the old saying that it is the squeaky Cow that gets the grease. Loud gets you Herd:)

Ivor, VA

#949929 Jul 20, 2013

White couple murdered, raped, mutilated by black men, Knoxville, TENN

WAKE UP USA!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#949930 Jul 20, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
All your right wing moron friends are attending their therapy sessions. Waxnut and Shinningmoron are really passing out some crazy shit tonight.
I went to my local NAN race riot today.

I dressed in a Hoodie and kept my hands in my crotch.

They all thought I was black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 322,226
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Meat 11,915
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Anthony Ramon 35,098
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web