Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,481 - 871,500 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948660 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons helped bushie boy create hell in America.
Yeah... The dumb idiot Gilligan will blame the white man, bush, the family cat or Hispanics for holding him down, than wonders why no one cares when his ignorant behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948661 Jul 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting that Abdul. Here's the 5 States with the top murder rates:
Louisiana
Mississippi
New Mexico
Maryland
South Carolina
Alabama
And here's the top 5 lowest:
Hawaii
New Hampshire
Vermont
Rhode Island
Minnesota
Now, check the negro/hispanic per capita rate of all those States, and you should have your answer......:-)
Aren't most of those murder states republican son?

interesting.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#948662 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton started with debt & worked his way to balanced budgets.
Bush started with balanced budgets & worked his way to massive debt.
Only a dumbass like you wouldn't know the difference.
So how much debt did Clinton have Numbnutz?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#948663 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how interested the President is in the management of government.
A responsible President would want significant daily detail on State, Defense, Treasury, and Justice, but probably little on the non-Constitutional departments.
A responsible President would want immediate notification of any significant problems in any department.
Obama is too lazy to provide this level of management.
"John Galt"
president nobama does not want information as to whats going on at State, Treasury, Defense or Justice. He wants the out, I did not know, I was not advised. That way the problem is always with his underlings. Leaves him above the fray.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948664 Jul 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton started with debt & worked his way to balanced budgets.
Bush started with balanced budgets & worked his way to massive debt.
Only a dumbass like you wouldn't know the difference.
Fetchie will always claim otherwise.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948665 Jul 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. So, let's see, if the IRS commissioner has a 15-minute "daily briefing", why did he only visit the White House 30 times? Your math doesn't support your theory.
It really is only common sense that organizations applying for tax-exempt status that chose to use "Tea Party", "Patriots", "Israel", "progressive", "occupy", "9/12 project", "vote", "liberty" etc. in the name, undergo more intense scrutiny. And it only makes sense that groups that could be associated with the Tea party be placed in the "Emerging Issues" category and flagged for additional questioning. After all, those are emerging groups. A person would have to live in a cave not to not recognize that those groups may be engaged in activities that could be construed as political.
For example, "The Wetumpka Tea Party, from Alabama, sponsored training for a get-out-the-vote initiative dedicated to the “defeat of President Barack Obama” while the I.R.S. was weighing its application.
And the head of the Ohio Liberty Coalition, whose application languished with the I.R.S. for more than two years, sent out e-mails to members about Mitt Romney campaign events and organized members to distribute Mr. Romney’s presidential campaign literature."
Issa is a warlock. Plain and simple.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/us/politics... ;
No, no, no...you misunderstood.

According to Bob Woodward who spent days and days following the president and his staff around writing his book, he wrote the PRESIDENT wants a 15-minute briefing every day.

And doesn't want to hear or read anything else.

Even you, a loyal liberal, must think that's kind of odd. Just 15 minutes of his time is all this president is willing to spend to become informed about all that's going on here and abroad?

The thing is he doesn't want to know because Valerie Jarrett tells him everything he needs to know.

So he can play and pretend to be a president again.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#948666 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has prejudices whether they admit it or not. And it's not always about race.
Black people haven't yet accepted they're no different than anyone else, most of them anyway.
They also have prejudices and it's not always about white people.
Too much water has gone under the bridge and too many changes have taken place to keep whining "no one likes us, everybody hates us".
It's simply not true.
Then explain why it is that though usage among whites and blacks is about the same percentage around 70% of marijuana arrestees are black?

Then explain why it is that 70% of marijuana arrests are black when usage among blacks and whites is about the same percentage?

DOJ released a study a few years ago that demonstrated that, in death penalty cases, the color of the victim greatly influenced whether or not the guilty received the death penalty.

Yeah, there's no racism anymore.

Just to be fair that shows how useless the Civil Rights Act was and still is. Can't legislate morality, you just drive it underground.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#948667 Jul 19, 2013
Tillis tries, but can’t serve two masters

North Carolina’s House of Representatives took action on 36 bills Wednesday. They included a package of tax cuts totaling more than $2.4 billion over the next five years, a controversial resolution on guns and important legislation affecting businesses hiring illegal immigrants.

The Speaker of the House, Rep. Thom Tillis of Cornelius, missed it all. He was 263 miles away, in Washington, D.C., raising money for his budding U.S. Senate campaign.

Two lobbyists hosted a fundraiser for Tillis at the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors, where attendees were asked to give up to the legal maximum of $2,600 each. An industry lobbying group called America’s Health Insurance Plans scheduled another event for Tillis Wednesday afternoon at the Capitol Hill Club. Tillis also missed part of Tuesday’s House session. And it is not the first time Tillis has missed important legislative debate so that he could chase campaign cash.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/07/18/4...

Besides missing important House business, Tillis’ moonlighting has the look of the pay-to-play politics that Republicans decried among Democrats for so long. A superPAC for Tillis raised $70,000 from George A. Sywassink, R. Doyle Parrish and W.G. Champion Mitchell, newly released records show. Tillis’ House named all three to the UNC Board of Governors recently, including Sywassink after declaring there had been a vote-tallying error the first time around.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948668 Jul 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And tell Lily to make sure it's raining and she has drugs in her system while checking out backyards in a strange neighborhood.
Greta said she visited the site where the attack occurred saying she could have made it to the home where Trayvon's father was in 20 seconds. She said there was a 4-minute lapse when Trayvon surely could have gotten there in 15 seconds.
So why would a "scared teenager" have hung around?
Maybe Lily can answer that question.
You can certainly see in the 7-11 surveillance tape that he is wandering around in a "purple lean" and pot-induced stupor. He probably was both casing houses and lost at the same time.

I get lost in suburbia myself (and I'm never stoned). It all looks the same to me....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#948669 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but wait....the red states are rural states.
so about that urban violence myth.....
sonicmoron still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture..,

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948670 Jul 19, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Man, they FRAMED'S me on that shit"......
Fenris, your toy pop gun misfired again. fix the string . listen to your mother. don't sass back.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#948671 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but wait....the red states are rural states.
so about that urban violence myth.....
Stop whitewashing black crime.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948672 Jul 19, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Lily so stupid she thinks people only buy one gun. LMAO too:)
I guess that MIGHT have been possible in GZ's case (since he didnt have much cash). However, its incredibly naive to think a guy with 100% of the negro thug population willing & anxious to kill him wouldn't be armed right now.

Only a nutty leftist could be that retarded.....:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#948673 Jul 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... The dumb idiot Gilligan will blame the white man, bush, the family cat or Hispanics for holding him down, than wonders why no one cares when his ignorant behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...
It's the culture...
I would blame you, but everyone knows you're not smart at all son.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#948674 Jul 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus...
You keep hearing about it because we're being led to believe it's "hunting season" on black men by whites which is a complete and total lie.

Statistics provided by the FBI show that 91% of all black homicides are committed by black offenders.

We're just tired of being lied to. Can't wait until you and a whole lot of others are too.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#948675 Jul 19, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
president nobama does not want information as to whats going on at State, Treasury, Defense or Justice. He wants the out, I did not know, I was not advised. That way the problem is always with his underlings. Leaves him above the fray.
Peace
You might want to believe that President Barack Obama is Superman, but he isn't . He can't be in all places and make all the decisions in Government and every one with a working human brain knows this .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948676 Jul 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Trayvon Martin was packaged as a sweet, innocent 12 year old, instead of the 17 year old troubled teen he really was. Lady Patriot, Diane Sori exposes the real Trayvon Martin in tonight’s op-ed.
http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-making-and-m...
----
Orwell knew…. Hatred is a control mechanism.
The more repressed a society the more hateful all within must be. In order for oligarchical collectivism to take hold – in order for the few to benefit over the many without recognition or revolution – hatred must be infused. Hatred leads to the “us and them” mentality which drives clever reasoning to convince people to kill and be killed in the name of an institutional godhead. The more repressive and evil an institution, the more hatred they will drive and instill.
Don't be their 'useful idiots'.
That's a good post, and one of the main reasons I doubt their will be any action on the part of the DOJ or a civil trial. They were able to suppress most of that evidence in Fla. That CAN'T happen at the other levels, so its a zero-sum game for them.....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#948677 Jul 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit had population of 1,850,000 in 1950.
The population as of 2010 was 714,000 and falling rapidly.
90% black and Hispanic (83% black)
Well, obviously that affects tax revenues but I think this is really an extension of the recent investigation ordered into "possible waste, abuse, fraud and corruption in the city's two pension funds and all employee benefit programs." IMO, the city is making a statement against years of "mismanagement and allegations of corruption associated with the funds." It's not about crime or white flight.

"A federal grand jury in March indicted a former general counsel for Detroit's police and fire pension fund. The government says Ronald Zajac forced people who had business with the pension funds to pay thousands in cash to benefit pension trustees."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/detr...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948678 Jul 19, 2013
Ooops; "there"....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#948679 Jul 19, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris, your toy pop gun misfired again. fix the string . listen to your mother. don't sass back.
My guns NEVER misfire (and I have a LOT of them).....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionislies 226,397
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••